What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 Mar 2018, 21:55

Hey when your playing something you tend to get a bunch of acheivements. Bloodborne and ratchet and clank so many video games to play now.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 08 Mar 2018, 04:13

It's an achievement and trophy orgy at this rate. When I first started playing Final Fantasy XV almost a dozen trophies came flying at me in the first chapter. Then more trophy packs kept appearing with each DLC story released (and there's at least two new ones coming out this year, so I'll have to bring a massive carrier bag to pack all these damn trophies in this damn game...)

DW9 achievements don't seem that difficult to get compared to previous games? I remember the hell of trying to get every character's fourth weapon in the Dynasty Warriors 7/ Warriors Orochi days. A lot of time must go into them though.
"A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Mar 2018, 23:22

Here's my Xenoverse 2 female Majin CaC. I've made a pretty awesome QQ Bang using Chiaotzu's clothes, Goku's Damaged Gi, and an Uncommon Hercule Badge with the stats of: -3 Health, 0 Ki, +1 Stamina, +3 Basic ATK, -1 Strike Supers, +4 Ki Blast Supers! And I've only just finished the story fights with Nappa and Vegeta!!! W00t w00t!!! :D :D :D :D I was ECSTATIC when I got it! :D And, since she's got a QQ Bang equipped, she can wear anything she wants without any repercussions to her stats, so that's the look I chose for her. Named after the Greek goddess of chaos. ^.^

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 10 Mar 2018, 00:54

Cool

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Mar 2018, 17:13

I used a wish from Shenron in Xenoverse 2 to change the appearance of my Majin. I made her a little taller too, seeing as if it even does make a difference, it's marginal in this one as opposed to the first one. Here she is:
I'm trying to finish Krillin's, Yamcha's, Piccolo's, and Tien's training, AND the instructor depth to them to get their pics, before I attempt the Namek Frieza Saga. Just so I can get them out of the way. Even though that sounds mean. lol

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 10 Mar 2018, 17:36

[mention=21954]Emotive[/mention] damn she looks good :)

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 11 Mar 2018, 07:22

Looks like she could turn on the warriors of Earth at any moment with those eyes. Taller does help. I've always imagined the Majins as tall, apart from fat and kid Buu of course. Going for the more offensive type than defensive?

She almost reminds me of a Majin version of Leona Heidern from The King of Fighters series.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50129[/ATTACH]

Speaking of, went back to XIV as I'd just purchased the extra characters pack (was on sale, wouldn't bother otherwise). Hopefully the second pack is finished and of good value soon with my old main Heidern himself.
"A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Mar 2018, 08:15

MrMurphseeksLAM wrote:Looks like she could turn on the warriors of Earth at any moment with those eyes. Taller does help. I've always imagined the Majins as tall, apart from fat and kid Buu of course. Going for the more offensive type than defensive?

She almost reminds me of a Majin version of Leona Heidern from The King of Fighters series.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50129[/ATTACH]
She kinda does! lol That's friggin awesome!

I wanted to stay true to the original Majin nature and reflect that in her appearance; eviLLe. Although the Time Patrollers aren't supposed to be evil, but oh well. It's my CaC. lol I made her taller because she kind of looked like a kid without the maximum height. I thought about and played around with the idea of another Kid Buu, just female and crazy instead of Buu zero. But there's not really any good CaC voices for a kid character... buuuuut... I really like how evil they look when they're smaller with the red eyes and purplish-blue skin, so I might revert. xD There's one two better voices for kid characters than mature characters, so that's my reasoning. I think I've found a good kid voice, but I'll have to try out the different Supers/Ultimates/Awoken Skills to see.

Oh, speaking of Awoken Skill, I got Kaioken!! W0000t!! The female Majins recover from having their Stamina entirely depleted quicker than others, so that's a no-brainer. At least until I get Potential Unleashed. I hear the Majin "Purification" Awoken Skill is pretty sucky, but there's ways to get around it. They've got some of the best combos I've seen that you can lead into Supers/Ultimates. I used some TP Medals to get Super Vanishing Ball from the TP Medal Shop RIGHT after I finished Raditz too, so I've had that for a while! :D

TheScragglyMan
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by TheScragglyMan » 11 Mar 2018, 17:41

I've been playing Overwatch (as a new player) got the D'va skin i wanted and now looking at other skins to get haha
Returning member :P (suddenthunder)

Atm i have limited internet. So if you reply to me and i dont get back to you. its because of my Net running out. Ill get back to you once i have it back on promise :)
[center:1heaj62y]ALJ XD[/center:1heaj62y]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Mar 2018, 20:43

TheScragglyMan wrote:I've been playing Overwatch (as a new player) got the D'va skin i wanted and now looking at other skins to get haha

I'll be starting that game soon, I have it downloaded but I had started some other games first.

SHe does look cool.

Ugg bU i hated them.

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 12 Mar 2018, 09:05

Still on Dynasty Warriors 9 XD

Also hasn't let me unlock that one last character, fudging Wen Yang...>.>

So I'm just gonna do everyone's story until I get him, plus I still need to do a Wei story XD

But yes I agree, the achievements are so much easier on this one, like where's my do all levels on Chaos achievement? (Has flashbacks of DW6...>.>)
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 12 Mar 2018, 09:36

MakiChan wrote:Well I am an achievement whore lol

I hear ya [mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention] although at the moment I'm definitely more PlayStation Trophy inclined :D

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 12 Mar 2018, 09:38

Haha, I'm both, I just play XBOX more XD
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium