What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Dragoth
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dragoth » 24 Apr 2021, 14:53

melanch0lic wrote:
24 Apr 2021, 13:55
Final Fantasy 9! Definitely the best FF on the PlayStation 1 all day long, Vivi is adorable X3

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement:)
Have a great day! - JJ

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 24 Apr 2021, 14:59

Dragoth wrote:
24 Apr 2021, 14:53
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement:)

At last, someone else with impeccable taste in RPGs! Zidane in trance mode is a pure beast I swear, plus the card game which is massively fun hence my rating being 9.5 out of 10! X3
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 25 Apr 2021, 14:14

Been trying to complete the pokedex and I also livestream Danganronpa on twitch sometimes- just finished the second trial

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 04:19

I haven't gotten around to actually playing Tales of Berseria yet but it did finish re-downloading and I got into the game without it giving me that weird error message, so hopefully no further errors pop up when I start playing it. But that's the next game I plan to play. ^_^

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 26 Apr 2021, 08:14

I have been playing Nier: Replicant. It is enjoyable so far and between what I know from Automata and the references in Final Fantasy XIV I'm coming up with some interesting theories about the game. I will probably be wrong. I was considering trying to replay Automata before Replicant released but I think another play through of Automata after finishing Replicant will be better.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 09:10

Started up Tales of Berseria and saw the opening movie. BADASS!!! Can't wait to see more movies and gameplay! The characters are beautifully designed. It's admittedly darker than I was expecting too. Well, the opening movie was. Anyone got any advice for a beginner in Tales of Berseria?

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 12:48

Also I just blitzed through to Mission 5 in Human difficulty in DMC5 because I'm aiming to get all Purple and Blue Orb Fragments before I tackle the tougher difficulties in it. I need to redo Mission 4 and use V's Devil Trigger to get that Mission's Blue Orb Fragments next time though since he busts down some building(s) when summoned at a certain point that it wouldn't let me do because I didn't get the tutorial for it until later in the Mission so I couldn't summon Nightmare until it showed me the tutorial for it. Ah well, more Red Orbs. lol

Now that I'm back upstairs I'll be using my PS Vita to play more Tales of Berseria via Remote Play. I love the Quicksave option in the pause menu of that game. lol Helps with being fickle.

Rayl
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rayl » 26 Apr 2021, 14:47

I was going to come into this thread and say "I tried The Resident Evil Village demo" but i talked myself out of it so i can go in without any prior knowlege for when the full game comes out.

Instead this past weekend my girlfriend and i played through the PS4 Avengers game via Playstation Now, christ i'm glad i didn't actually buy that game, wasn't into it at all. Plenty of potential but so many things just didn't sit well with me.

I think the next thing we'll be playing is Control and from what little i've played of it so far, it seems neat.

Dragoth
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dragoth » 26 Apr 2021, 19:40

Been playing Outriders cross play with some friends. It’s good fun, especially if you liked Gears of War.
Have a great day! - JJ

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 26 Apr 2021, 22:30

Melancholy Angel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 08:14
I have been playing Nier: Replicant. It is enjoyable so far and between what I know from Automata and the references in Final Fantasy XIV I'm coming up with some interesting theories about the game. I will probably be wrong. I was considering trying to replay Automata before Replicant released but I think another play through of Automata after finishing Replicant will be better.

I'll give you this.

You know how Replicant/Gestalt are vaguely related to Automata?

Well Replicant/Gestalt are vaguely related to Drakengard. I'll let you find out about the link.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 27 Apr 2021, 07:26

Baul wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 22:30
I'll give you this.

You know how Replicant/Gestalt are vaguely related to Automata?

Well Replicant/Gestalt are vaguely related to Drakengard. I'll let you find out about the link.

I know there is a link between Drakengard and Nier, but I haven't played Drakengard so I can't really draw any links. Once I'm done with Replicant I might see if I can get a copy to find out more.

Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by Dark_ » 27 Apr 2021, 22:53

2+2= 7

SpInNy FinGeRS

Rayl
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rayl » 27 Apr 2021, 23:05

Melancholy Angel wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 07:26
I know there is a link between Drakengard and Nier, but I haven't played Drakengard so I can't really draw any links. Once I'm done with Replicant I might see if I can get a copy to find out more.

Funny story, i came in here to post that i've been replaying Drakengard in preperation to play Replicant. It's just as hilariously fucked up as i remember it being.

Nearing the end of it as a whole though, getting ready for the ending that leads into Nier.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 28 Apr 2021, 22:41

I've started up FFXII: The Zodiac Age. I guess I forgot about the tutorials in it. Also forgot about Reks. I love the style of the graphics. It reminds me of Vagrant Story, but then again Vagrant Story also takes place in the land of Ivalice so that makes sense.