What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 25 Oct 2022, 17:34

Between last night and today, between my support guy and I, we've cleared the first 2 episodes of New Tales from the Borderlands on Xbox, pretty cool so far, well worth the 35 quid.

And good for easy achievements! I'm already on over 3000 points this month and top of the leader board, with possibly some more points to come between now and then end of next Monday.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

ann5
United States of America

Achievements

Post by ann5 » 01 Nov 2022, 18:38

I used to play a lot of computer games, but now I don't have time for that. At most I can play solitaire sometimes. "Solitaire Spider" - a classic card game, which at one time entertained the nobility and members of the royal court. Now you can play it sitting at your computer! this game can sit for hours. Chains of cards that are like spider legs coming down, became the main reason for the appearance of this name.
Last edited by ann5 on 04 Nov 2022, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 01 Nov 2022, 19:01

I've been playing a bit of osu! recently :dance: Its been a while so its just a case of getting used to it again.

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 01 Nov 2022, 19:36

Torchlight 3. Deciding if I wanna go for platinum…could be a big grind
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 03 Nov 2022, 12:31

Slowly moving my way through LiS:True Colours at the moment. Using it as my achievement hunter for microsoft reward points.

Just got to the point where Alex
  Spoiler:  
and Steph kiss on the rooftop. I went for Steph as it definitely seems to me to be the more natural coupling than with Ryan.
So just about to end chapter 4.
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 03 Nov 2022, 21:02

Just had a big online Tekken session. My Nina has improved a lot. Some good wins tonight……some good losses as well. Very happy with that though

Johnson27
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Johnson27 » 04 Nov 2022, 09:52

Playing the sinking city I love H. P love craftian stuff.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 04 Nov 2022, 17:34

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
03 Nov 2022, 21:02
Just had a big online Tekken session. My Nina has improved a lot. Some good wins tonight……some good losses as well. Very happy with that though

If you're happy with losses that's a real plus, I feel like most people rage a bit too hard with losses in fighting games. Take time to learn from the losses : D

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 04 Nov 2022, 18:53

lolin wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 17:34
Shounen-Recycled wrote:

If you're happy with losses that's a real plus, I feel like most people rage a bit too hard with losses in fighting games. Take time to learn from the losses : D
agreed! You’ve gotta lose to learn. It can get salty online sometimes but I think it’s funny….it’s a game, you’re supposed to be having fun😂

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 04 Nov 2022, 19:12

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 18:53
lolin wrote:
Shounen-Recycled wrote:

agreed! You’ve gotta lose to learn. It can get salty online sometimes but I think it’s funny….it’s a game, you’re supposed to be having fun😂

That's the problem with gamers in general, classic example, Sony fans are currently acting more salty than the average bag of chips from McDonald's over various Xbox exclusives they want, particularly Call of Duty if the Activision/Blizzard deal goes through, and it probably will, even though Xbox boss Phil Spencer himself confirmed 2 months ago that COD will NOT become Xbox exclusive for at least another 3 years.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Johnson27
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Johnson27 » 04 Nov 2022, 21:09

richardallen1976 wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:12
Shounen-Recycled wrote:
lolin wrote:

That's the problem with gamers in general, classic example, Sony fans are currently acting more salty than the average bag of chips from McDonald's over various Xbox exclusives they want, particularly Call of Duty if the Activision/Blizzard deal goes through, and it probably will, even though Xbox boss Phil Spencer himself confirmed 2 months ago that COD will NOT become Xbox exclusive for at least another 3 years.

I don't get this console wars. Like both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses and good and bad games. I try to stay away from those sorts.

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 04 Nov 2022, 22:27

Johnson27 wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:09
richardallen1976 wrote:
Shounen-Recycled wrote:

I don't get this console wars. Like both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses and good and bad games. I try to stay away from those sorts.
Yeah! We all gamers, we gotta stick together. Nothing wrong with healthy competition but some people just go to far

Johnson27
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Johnson27 » 04 Nov 2022, 22:35

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:27
Johnson27 wrote:
richardallen1976 wrote:

Yeah! We all gamers, we gotta stick together. Nothing wrong with healthy competition but some people just go to far

I agree on that I mean. Am PlayStation player but even I must admit Sony has shot themselves In the foot for doing a very bad gaming pass. Whilst Microsoft did a very smart movie and made it affordable and even put new games on their pass. Which is why am starting to lean towards getting xbox series x soon. Sony has kinda lost me.

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 05 Nov 2022, 00:20

Johnson27 wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:35
Shounen-Recycled wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:27
Johnson27 wrote:

I agree on that I mean. Am PlayStation player but even I must admit Sony has shot themselves In the foot for doing a very bad gaming pass. Whilst Microsoft did a very smart movie and made it affordable and even put new games on their pass. Which is why am starting to lean towards getting xbox series x soon. Sony has kinda lost me.
im on Sony and don’t rate the gaming pass….but they got some exclusives I wanna play. Hopefully they will sort it out

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 05 Nov 2022, 12:54

I am currently playing online card and dice games like, Gin Rummy, Yatzee and Farkle. So far all fun.

:smoke::smoke:

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622