What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 07 Jan 2022, 19:35

still playing friends of mineral town

decided to marry elly but before that, for an achievement i have to be dating _every_ normal candidate

that means all 12 normal candidates

i'm at 5/12 so far and yes it is exhausting

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Jan 2022, 22:27

GraceMellody wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 17:37
Emotive wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 21:17
GraceMellody wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 16:49
I had to restart my Starbound because my save went boom
Ouch. /: Sorry, that always sucks when that happens to save files.
IDK why but starbound hates it when you play on more than one computer
this time ill make sure to back up before moving or making any upgrades
Ohh, I think I've had something similar happen. At the least I've corrupted a FFVII save file by using a Gameshark so I know what losing 99+ hours of gameplay is like. It feels soul crushing. Making plans to back up the data though is a good idea. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with a backup, as long as nothing happens to it. Did you have to start over again or were you able to salvage something from the save?

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 09 Jan 2022, 19:46

Playing through some more LEGO Harry Potter 1-4, im on the last level for film 3 I think, maybe two more then I have 6 more levels for the film 4! nowhere near 100% tho XD

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by Dark_ » 09 Jan 2022, 19:48

Mine sweeper

SpInNy FinGeRS

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jan 2022, 23:02

Playing some Xenoverse 2 on my new Switch... just got past the art of battle 1 tutorial now I'm trying the 2nd one from Supreme Kai of Time.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 10 Jan 2022, 08:06

Emotive wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 22:27
GraceMellody wrote:
Emotive wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 21:17

Ouch. /: Sorry, that always sucks when that happens to save files.
Ohh, I think I've had something similar happen. At the least I've corrupted a FFVII save file by using a Gameshark so I know what losing 99+ hours of gameplay is like. It feels soul crushing. Making plans to back up the data though is a good idea. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with a backup, as long as nothing happens to it. Did you have to start over again or were you able to salvage something from the save?
no it was completely gone, but at least it’s been so long since I played I forgot what I had.

It’s the second time I lost my character Thornkiss, the first one was unplayable when the game had a big update, as the majority of items I had became “perfectly generic items” which was basically a green cube that replaced old items. So this is technically Thornkiss 3.0
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 11 Jan 2022, 00:53

Naughty Kitty wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:34
Looking for inspiration any recommendations? :)
what do you play on?
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Jan 2022, 02:21

GraceMellody wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 08:06
Emotive wrote:
GraceMellody wrote:
no it was completely gone, but at least it’s been so long since I played I forgot what I had.

It’s the second time I lost my character Thornkiss, the first one was unplayable when the game had a big update, as the majority of items I had became “perfectly generic items” which was basically a green cube that replaced old items. So this is technically Thornkiss 3.0 
That sounds like a code error on their part. I haven't really heard of such a hiccup that bad before. For it to just vanish seems like a really big mistake on their part. Plus... well, I mean... how does it just disappear like that? :? It seems like they should reimburse you and other players that experienced the same thing.

Husmi
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Husmi » 11 Jan 2022, 13:49

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 11 Jan 2022, 15:32

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 02:21
GraceMellody wrote:
Emotive wrote:

That sounds like a code error on their part. I haven't really heard of such a hiccup that bad before. For it to just vanish seems like a really big mistake on their part. Plus... well, I mean... how does it just disappear like that? :? It seems like they should reimburse you and other players that experienced the same thing.
Wasn't a hiccup, the items were removed :P
But we were all fully aware when we played the game in beta that a lot was going to change
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Jan 2022, 22:45

I'm playing FighterZ on my Switch right now, completed all Combo Challenges, now I'm working on the Dojo Challenges. I still need to finish the story mode too.
GraceMellody wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 15:32
Emotive Syndrome wrote:
GraceMellody wrote:

But we were all fully aware when we played the game in beta that a lot was going to change
Ohh ok. It does make more sense now. It's a huge reason why I never play games in beta.  I have a difficult time processing what isn't familiar, just the brain I got stuck with, so that's also a reason. But so is our crappy wifi which isn't strong enough for the latest games, or any online play when it comes to multiplayer games. Except my Chromebook can use app games that have multiple players... it's weird, and I don't get why it's the exception, but as long as it works. lol

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 11 Jan 2022, 23:20

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 22:45
I'm playing FighterZ on my Switch right now, completed all Combo Challenges, now I'm working on the Dojo Challenges. I still need to finish the story mode too.
GraceMellody wrote:
Emotive Syndrome wrote:

Ohh ok. It does make more sense now. It's a huge reason why I never play games in beta. I have a difficult time processing what isn't familiar, just the brain I got stuck with, so that's also a reason. But so is our crappy wifi which isn't strong enough for the latest games, or any online play when it comes to multiplayer games. Except my Chromebook can use app games that have multiple players... it's weird, and I don't get why it's the exception, but as long as it works. lol
I usually fall out with games when they change that much, but with Starbound it was so easy to want to restart because they added a whole story mode, its great
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Jan 2022, 00:01

GraceMellody wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:20
Emotive Syndrome wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 22:45
GraceMellody wrote:
Ohh ok. It does make more sense now. It's a huge reason why I never play games in beta. I have a difficult time processing what isn't familiar, just the brain I got stuck with, so that's also a reason. But so is our crappy wifi which isn't strong enough for the latest games, or any online play when it comes to multiplayer games. Except my Chromebook can use app games that have multiple players... it's weird, and I don't get why it's the exception, but as long as it works. lol
I usually fall out with games when they change that much, but with Starbound it was so easy to want to restart because they added a whole story mode, its great
Kewl. It definitely sounds intriguing, but I can't play PC games on this Chromebook. It doesn't even have a disc drive. lol

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 12 Jan 2022, 17:13

I got hawaiian tenants on it today. So I have 2 types now (2 of each)
@MelodiqueArt

Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nuggies » 12 Jan 2022, 17:29

Been playing Shining Pearl whenever I have the time. Just finished the 8th gym. Heading to the Pokémon League.