What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 06 Apr 2021, 15:17

GTA Online :3 played a few hours with friends where I picked up the basics, then last night went into a solo session to start doing some of the jobs n stuff
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 06 Apr 2021, 19:44

Dipping my toe back into Phasmophobia and other games, still largely Pokemon for the most part though haha

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 06 Apr 2021, 19:44

TieredMellody wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 15:17
GTA Online :3 played a few hours with friends where I picked up the basics, then last night went into a solo session to start doing some of the jobs n stuff

Cool! I know quite a few people that play GTA Online a lot, how are you finding it? assuming you don't usually play it, that is?

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 07 Apr 2021, 09:04

Dark_UwU wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 20:29
NieR:automata and ive just traveled to the desert and fought a guy who can give birth to himself when killed after chasing a robot to find him
I've just recently finished automata. I'd played it a few times and got to around that part without it really grabbing me and put it down. This time I got a bit further, got caught up and couldn't put it down. Try and avoid spoilers and keep at it would be my advice. Also if you're not 100 % convinced you're finished there is probably more to come.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 07 Apr 2021, 22:53

Pretty much just started Atelier Ayesha DX. I'm at Vierzeberg so far
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 08 Apr 2021, 04:23

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 19:44
TieredMellody wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 15:17

Cool! I know quite a few people that play GTA Online a lot, how are you finding it? assuming you don't usually play it, that is?
It was my first time! I'm honestly loving it, there's a few bugs here and there with it being an older game but its so ridiculously funny! Hoping to maybe grind a bit over the weekend if I get everything else I want to do done
@MelodiqueArt

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 08 Apr 2021, 13:45

Hit chapter 7 in Yakuza Kiwami.

Spoiler:  
Seeing Nishiki's downfall up to this point is pretty sad. He was a solid dude in 0, always pulling through for Kiryu.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 08 Apr 2021, 21:29

Might restart Sonic Adventure 2 today..
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Apr 2021, 23:06

I'm planning on continuing FF8 Remastered. I need to refine a lot of cards and win a LOT of card games with different people before the SeeD Field Exam. I'm finished with the Fire Cavern though. It's interesting taking this approach to it. The smarter approach without cheats. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Apr 2021, 02:49

The Cafeteria Lady gives out some good cards in FF8. I'm trying to rack up 30 Elnoyle cards to refine into 30 Energy Crystals. I might just need 20 though... my math might be off there. I know I need 12 Pulse Ammo to get Lionheart but I can't remember if you get 5 or 10 from what you refine from Elnoyle. Also I need to look up some methods to get zero experience from battles.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 09 Apr 2021, 05:36

Did a Sonic Adventure 2 stream, beat hero story in 3 hours which im pretty proud of! Worked a bit on my chao too :3c
@MelodiqueArt

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 09 Apr 2021, 06:45

Emotive Spirit wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 02:49
Also I need to look up some methods to get zero experience from battles.

Card is what you need. For a low level run you can flee from all battles that you can until you learn card (bosses give AP but no xp). When you card an enemy you get AP but no xp so you can then level your GF without leveling your characters. Gravity attacks are useful to weaken but not kill enemies and Enc-None to avoid fights altogether is handy. Also if you get access to chocobo world you can get some good items for refining from that.

I did all this pre remaster so there might be some differences but I wouldn't expect much to change.

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 09 Apr 2021, 15:28

Touhou :3
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Apr 2021, 17:50

Melancholy Angel wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 06:45
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Card is what you need. For a low level run you can flee from all battles that you can until you learn card (bosses give AP but no xp). When you card an enemy you get AP but no xp so you can then level your GF without leveling your characters. Gravity attacks are useful to weaken but not kill enemies and Enc-None to avoid fights altogether is handy. Also if you get access to chocobo world you can get some good items for refining from that.

I did all this pre remaster so there might be some differences but I wouldn't expect much to change.
Thanks ^_^ I knew about using Card, but it's the other ones I can't card that I'm wondering about, like in Dollet for the Field Exam. I know I can't card soldiers, but someone mentioned using Seifer to kill the other party members and just using him to get 3rd level elemental magic from them while leveling him up. I think there's a trophy to get someone to level 100? Even if not, it sounds like a good idea. lol I've heard that Break spell gives you zero experience too.

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 09 Apr 2021, 18:06

Emotive Spirit wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 17:50
Melancholy Angel wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 06:45
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Thanks ^_^ I knew about using Card, but it's the other ones I can't card that I'm wondering about, like in Dollet for the Field Exam. I know I can't card soldiers, but someone mentioned using Seifer to kill the other party members and just using him to get 3rd level elemental magic from them while leveling him up. I think there's a trophy to get someone to level 100? Even if not, it sounds like a good idea. lol I've heard that Break spell gives you zero experience too.

I'm not too sure about the break spell it wasn't something I used. You can kill the party and grind with Seifer. I think its a good point to work towards getting card because until you have it you can't get AP except from bosses without getting xp too. It's also handy because killing soldiers is one of the criteria for your starting SeeD rank. I did a bit of grinding at that point but you don't need to if you don't want.