What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Z | Cerulean
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Z | Cerulean » 19 May 2020, 17:53

toshioa wrote:
19 May 2020, 15:45

Oh nice one! I have yet to start Trails of Cold Steel but I'm definitely excited to give it a whirl! Clearly you enjoy the series!!

Pretty much, I got roped into playing FC about 7 months ago and pretty much using the lockdown as an opportunity to get through the series up to now.
You thought this would be a signature. But it was I, a JoJo reference.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 19 May 2020, 20:47

Z - The Aritian Tactician wrote:
19 May 2020, 17:53
Pretty much, I got roped into playing FC about 7 months ago and pretty much using the lockdown as an opportunity to get through the series up to now.

Not a bad use of lockdown to be fair! I've been doing similar with my VERY large backlog of games :lol: just completed the single player campaign on Sniper Elite 4 for instance ;)

Purplegems3
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Purplegems3 » 19 May 2020, 21:32

I have almost finished Episode 3 (Chaos Theory) of Life is Strange & have qualified for most of the season races on Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One. I'm a couple chapters into Black Mirror (2017) on my PS4.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 20 May 2020, 07:19

Purplegems3 wrote:
19 May 2020, 21:32
I have almost finished Episode 3 (Chaos Theory) of Life is Strange & have qualified for most of the season races on Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One. I'm a couple chapters into Black Mirror (2017) on my PS4.

Definitely been a busy gamer then!! Nice one :D

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 May 2020, 09:27

I think I'll play some Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Haven't played it yet so I'm interested to see how similar/dissimilar it is to the original.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 20 May 2020, 15:14

Megaman and Spyro just starting them out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Z | Cerulean
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Z | Cerulean » 20 May 2020, 15:57

toshioa wrote:
19 May 2020, 20:47
Not a bad use of lockdown to be fair! I've been doing similar with my VERY large backlog of games :lol: just completed the single player campaign on Sniper Elite 4 for instance ;)

I do have an actual backlog myself, it just got pushed further back by the Trails series taking precedence. After it though, I'm probably playing a Mega Man game or two that I haven't yet.
You thought this would be a signature. But it was I, a JoJo reference.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 20 May 2020, 20:57

PharaohAtem wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:14
Megaman and Spyro just starting them out.

The reignited trilogy for Spyro? Enjoy! :)

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 20 May 2020, 20:58

Forgot how much of a grind DW9 was...all this for 2 achievements XD"

Also downloaded Arknights this morning lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 20 May 2020, 21:46

H03nn89 wrote:
18 May 2020, 22:04
Kai wrote:
18 May 2020, 20:49
H03nn89 wrote:
17 May 2020, 22:06
Pokemon Sword, had to restart so ploughing through
Nice. I still like to do some raids and some competitive battles. I caught a G-max Pikachu with Volt Tackle over the weekend. The next one is G-max Eevee, then G-max Meowth

Awesome!

Yeah I completed Shield, and then I realised that I should have maxed out my Pokemon in Sword, which I hadn’t. So I restarted. Although thanks to both games and the restart, I only need Rillaboom to complete my Pokédex in Shield. Although I have quite a few starter Pokemon eggs of each type. So, now I need to see if anyone needs them :haha:
I see. Rillaboom is one of my favourite starters now. Nice that you managed to to fill up the Pokédex again. I don't think I've ever actually completed on myself as far as I remember, but I have found myself just randomly catching Pokémon that I never bothered doing so in the first 6 months. I'm hopefully going to raise at least one more competitive party just to freshen things up a bit on ranked, then see what the first expansion brings next month.

On another note, after I started going back to Pokémon Go over the last few days now that some elements of the COVID-19 regulations have changed, I ended up buying Let's Go Eevee, mainly because I really wanted Meltan and Melmetal and to bring at least one of each to Sword, which I was actually able to do surprisingly quickly!
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 20 May 2020, 22:37

Kai wrote:
20 May 2020, 21:46
H03nn89 wrote:
Kai wrote:
18 May 2020, 20:49
Nice. I still like to do some raids and some competitive battles. I caught a G-max Pikachu with Volt Tackle over the weekend. The next one is G-max Eevee, then G-max Meowth

Awesome!

Yeah I completed Shield, and then I realised that I should have maxed out my Pokemon in Sword, which I hadn’t. So I restarted. Although thanks to both games and the restart, I only need Rillaboom to complete my Pokédex in Shield. Although I have quite a few starter Pokemon eggs of each type. So, now I need to see if anyone needs them :haha:
I see. Rillaboom is one of my favourite starters now. Nice that you managed to to fill up the Pokédex again. I don't think I've ever actually completed on myself as far as I remember, but I have found myself just randomly catching Pokémon that I never bothered doing so in the first 6 months. I'm hopefully going to raise at least one more competitive party just to freshen things up a bit on ranked, then see what the first expansion brings next month.

On another note, after I started going back to Pokémon Go over the last few days now that some elements of the COVID-19 regulations have changed, I ended up buying Let's Go Eevee, mainly because I really wanted Meltan and Melmetal and to bring at least one of each to Sword, which I was actually able to do surprisingly quickly!

Yeah. I do prefer Inteleon. However, I think this is the first time I’ve ever bothered filling the dex. However, I did transfer a lot of Pokemon from Bank to Home, so that helped majorly.

Strangely enough I haven’t got Melton or Melmetal yet. Have to see about that.
Although thanks to the restart I have 2 Zacians :haha:
Yeah I literally shoved a starter in daycare with a ditto and every 5 minutes a new Pokemon.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 21 May 2020, 00:13

H03nn89 wrote:
20 May 2020, 22:37
Kai wrote:
H03nn89 wrote:

Awesome!

Yeah. I do prefer Inteleon. However, I think this is the first time I’ve ever bothered filling the dex. However, I did transfer a lot of Pokemon from Bank to Home, so that helped majorly.

Yeah I literally shoved a starter in daycare with a ditto and every 5 minutes a new Pokemon.
If you connect GO to a Let's go game and transfer any Kanto Pokemon, you get a free reusable box on GO, which is basically an Incense but it lures Meltan exclusively for a whole hour. the caveat is that once you've used it, you have to wait until the counter gets to 0 (can take up to a week apparently) and transfer more Pokemon to Let's Go before you can use it again. I just literally scooped up as many as was humanly possible and managed about 380 candies or so, then just used some rare candies to make up the difference..

Inteleon is pretty cool as well, though somebody happened to fling a Sobble my way on Surprise Trade a while back, and I Might have to start breeding my own army of them and evolve one lol. That said, I have all of the Galar and Alola starters now and I just need a Squirtle for all of the Kanto Starters.

I think I might try to take advantage of transferring more Pokemon once the first expansion releases just so I can send a real boatload of them off to Galar :lol:
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 21 May 2020, 17:07

Kai wrote:
21 May 2020, 00:13
H03nn89 wrote:
Kai wrote:

If you connect GO to a Let's go game and transfer any Kanto Pokemon, you get a free reusable box on GO, which is basically an Incense but it lures Meltan exclusively for a whole hour. the caveat is that once you've used it, you have to wait until the counter gets to 0 (can take up to a week apparently) and transfer more Pokemon to Let's Go before you can use it again. I just literally scooped up as many as was humanly possible and managed about 380 candies or so, then just used some rare candies to make up the difference..

Inteleon is pretty cool as well, though somebody happened to fling a Sobble my way on Surprise Trade a while back, and I Might have to start breeding my own army of them and evolve one lol. That said, I have all of the Galar and Alola starters now and I just need a Squirtle for all of the Kanto Starters.

I think I might try to take advantage of transferring more Pokemon once the first expansion releases just so I can send a real boatload of them off to Galar :lol:

Awesome! Yeah I’ll have to do that soon. It’s only them I’m missing now.
Nice! If you do breed them, just go and knock out some wanderers in the wild zone when they hatch, it levels them up so quick :haha:

Awesome! If you want to add me at all, let me know. I know I have a Squirtle in my home box. You can actually move him and Bulbasaur to Sword and Shield now, which is handy.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 21 May 2020, 19:07

H03nn89 wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:07
Kai wrote:
21 May 2020, 00:13
H03nn89 wrote:

Awesome! Yeah I’ll have to do that soon. It’s only them I’m missing now.
Nice! If you do breed them, just go and knock out some wanderers in the wild zone when they hatch, it levels them up so quick :haha:

Awesome! If you want to add me at all, let me know. I know I have a Squirtle in my home box. You can actually move him and Bulbasaur to Sword and Shield now, which is handy.
. Oh yeah, I love how convienient the Wild Zone really is for almost everything. There's that, and the fact that I've hoarded up a pretty good stack of Rare/EXP candies from all the raids, I just need to actually start using some :lol:

Nice! Yeah, I'm definitely open to new friends on the Switch!
My profile name is Shadow and my FC is 1445-4922-4025

My FC for Home is GKXEWCSZEHAZ
Image Image Image

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 21 May 2020, 19:24

Just got those last 2 achievements on DW9!

Now to get the last 2 on Warriors Orochi 4...all those weapons to craft T__T
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium