What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Post by Kai » 14 Sep 2018, 11:17

toshioa wrote:Haha yeah I've taken the mech at the top of the mountain down - he didn't really put up much of a fight. I would hit him 3-4 times with Nep then guard, get my SP up, fireball the crap out of him tell he broke - rinse and repeat. Blanc was able to easily heal through the damage otherwise :) I noticed you fully upgraded a weapon; did you upgrade a start weapon or buy new ones? I bought new weapons and if I upgrade any of the starters one time they are considerably better than the new ones I bought :lol: Feel like I've been cheated a little. Obviously if I max out the new weapons, they'll be better but they take a lot more resources and cash to upgrade >.<

once we get to where bosses get 100,000+ HP, I'm going to have a crack at the trophy for dealing 100,000+ damage in a hit combo. But yeah, the only 2 times I died was in one of the optional dungeons. I didn't expect the enemies to be that tough in a dungeon that I unlocked that early. My CPUs are in their low 30s level-wise so far, but I had a decent run. I need to remember to activate a prayer before I head out to the dungeons too!
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 14 Sep 2018, 11:45

Kai wrote:once we get to where bosses get 100,000+ HP, I'm going to have a crack at the trophy for dealing 100,000+ damage in a hit combo. But yeah, the only 2 times I died was in one of the optional dungeons. I didn't expect the enemies to be that tough in a dungeon that I unlocked that early. My CPUs are in their low 30s level-wise so far, but I had a decent run. I need to remember to activate a prayer before I head out to the dungeons too!

I'll take this over to the 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' chat so we don't clog this thread up for others as I believe there is much to discuss ;) :lol:

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 14 Sep 2018, 11:49

toshioa wrote:I'll take this over to the 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' chat so we don't clog this thread up for others as I believe there is much to discuss ;) :lol:

Yeah good idea. Meanwhile I'll have some really interesting Non-Neptunia game reserved for here at some point!
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 14 Sep 2018, 11:54

Kai wrote:Yeah good idea. Meanwhile I'll have some really interesting Non-Neptunia game reserved for here at some point!

Haha, I hear ya! Just got to find one now... ;)

run3unblocked
Great Britain

Post by run3unblocked » 14 Sep 2018, 13:15

I'm Playing PUBG mobile and also thinking to play Run 3 later. I'm in school :P
Gaming always excited me and I'm one of the top gamers from all around the world. I've 45+ kills in PUBG and also counted as top 5K players in Counter Strike. I love to play run 3 online. Contact me to play games with me online ;)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Sep 2018, 21:57

run3unblocked wrote:I'm Playing PUBG mobile and also thinking to play Run 3 later. I'm in school :P
I always played one specific game in school: DBZ Legendary Super Warriors for the GBC. I was bullied a lot, so I needed constant distractions. >.>;

I'm switching between Bleach: Soul Resurreccion and DB Xenoverse 2 since I can't seem to make up my mind. xD

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 15 Sep 2018, 23:12

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR. At Post-Game, doing Rank Challenges. Challenge Bosses, and Bounty Bosses are pretty nasty bosses to deal with, but I have managed to defeat some of them.
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 17 Sep 2018, 11:13

Smashing through Cyberdimension Neptunia - LOVING it :D

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Post by Beerkeg » 17 Sep 2018, 11:24

Started playing State of Decay again over the weekend. It a nice game, but it does have bugs. The combat is sometimes weird, but mostly fun. It does have a game breaking bug where your story just wont progress, you'll just be left to wander about and murder things and get supplies. I've never had it happen, but apparently it is a common bug. Its like a telltale "The walking dead" game that isn't made by telltale and actually has gameplay.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Sep 2018, 13:47

Finished main story of assasins creed just wondering around doing anything I haven’t

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 17 Sep 2018, 13:58

PharaohAtem wrote:Finished main story of assasins creed just wondering around doing anything I haven’t

Oh nice one! Which game? :)

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Sep 2018, 13:59

Origins it was fun ready for next month now

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 17 Sep 2018, 14:06

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR again. I managed to thrash a couple more rank challenge bosses, more importantly, I managed to create an ultra rare version of Uzume's armor. :) I need more ultra rare equipment
Image Image Image

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Sep 2018, 08:57

I have no idea how to do screenshots on my PS3, but I'm playing as Soi Fon in Bleach: Soul Resurreccion. I've turned down the in-game background music (but NOT the voice volume!) so I can listen to In This Moment as I play. I like doing that when I can.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 25 Sep 2018, 11:59

I platinum'd Megadimension Neptunia VIIR, so now I'm trying to see if I can finally finish all my 95%+ games lol
Image Image Image