Destiny

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Tri-Edge
United States of America

Destiny

Post by Tri-Edge » 21 Mar 2017, 21:11

Any AL Guardians out there? I admit I didn't really skim to make sure there wasn't a Destiny thread, so I apologize in advance if there already is one.

if anyone does play and needs someone for Nightfalls, Trials or Raids feel free to hit me up! I'm PS4 only, and you can search my username - CAEgtrist.

I'm personally pumped for the new Age of Triumph raid remasters and am eagerly awaiting the release of Destiny 2 this fall.

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Destiny

Post by Kairi » 21 Mar 2017, 21:51

I use to go nightfalls solo...was fun. I only have it on xbox sorry

daser
Great Britain

Post by daser » 28 Aug 2019, 07:12

Anyone play destiny 2? what is your impression of game? Mine this game is really nice.

redsunner
Great Britain

Post by redsunner » 28 Aug 2019, 07:25

I am fond of playing Destiny 2. This game is curios and have great characters for me.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 28 Aug 2019, 10:54

I used to play Destiny with a group of friends on the Xbox One but it sorta died a death and I no longer have XBL. I do have PS+ and Destiny 2 (disc came with the console) on the PS4 but truth be told, I've never actually played it!

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 29 Aug 2019, 06:43

I really enjoyed the first Destiny game but once I got into Warframe I stopped playing. Not even played Destiny 2 yet.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 29 Aug 2019, 10:09

Nishizono Shinji wrote:I really enjoyed the first Destiny game but once I got into Warframe I stopped playing. Not even played Destiny 2 yet.

I played Warframe on PC when it was in Beta and found it too be a little too repetitive for my liking. Not sure what it's like now but I can see it has grown an awful lot and has become really quite popular - I may give it another try :)

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 29 Aug 2019, 12:25

toshioa wrote:I played Warframe on PC when it was in Beta and found it too be a little too repetitive for my liking. Not sure what it's like now but I can see it has grown an awful lot and has become really quite popular - I may give it another try :)

Warframe is the best looter shooter on the market hands down. Compared to what it was like when it launched it's almost a completely different game.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.