Gaming Zone (GZ) Lounge

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 Dec 2020, 05:42

I'm doing sword right now.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by Akane Mayu » 24 Dec 2020, 06:16

Scrooge wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 05:42
I'm doing sword right now.

what starter did ya pick

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 Dec 2020, 10:59

Emotive Spirit wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 17:50
AbominablesnowLauren wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 21:45
Hey guys! Anyone expecting to get some games from friends or family this Christmas?
I'm expecting a game or 2, but I can't remember which ones I wrote on my list. lol I guess that's when a horrible memory works out so you can still be surprised. XD

And theres nothing wrong with that! Always good to be surprised :D

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by Emotive » 24 Dec 2020, 11:03

24 Dec 2020, 10:59
Emotive Spirit wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 17:50
21 Dec 2020, 21:45
Hey guys! Anyone expecting to get some games from friends or family this Christmas?
I'm expecting a game or 2, but I can't remember which ones I wrote on my list. lol I guess that's when a horrible memory works out so you can still be surprised. XD 

And theres nothing wrong with that! Always good to be surprised Image 
Yah it is!!! :D Well... I guess it depends on the nature of the surprise though. Don't want to be surprised with bad news after all.  :sweatdrop:

I've actually started up Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors (the GBA version and I mean the actual GBA version since I haven't really gotten into the emulators since I got this OS which is the first of its type I've ever used - not to mention I don't know if those are illegal or not so I'm playing it safe and not messing around with emulators) today. All the save data is still regrettably there, but my memory has been effectively erased of all the scenarios in it. lol So it doesn't matter that I can't earn and unlock all of the data again because I can't even remember it. That would've been fun though. The controls are so simple too, I've forgotten how fun it is. :dance: All kinds of modes to do other than story too. And 've got Supersonic Warriors 2 for my DSi which I'll dive into later. I have to admit though, I'm tempted to play some FFVIII Remastered now that we're back home. I've still got the instruction booklets for both Supersonic Warriors btw. lol But which one to play...? :?

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 Dec 2020, 11:11

For a split second I read 13 instead of 8 lol and was going to say how the chocobo in 13 is freaking adorable XD never mind, as you were hahaha

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 Dec 2020, 11:15

JUST LOOK AT HIM! HE IS SO FREAKING CUTEEEEE :<3:

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 Dec 2020, 11:16

*hugs chocobo*

Lauren
VG mod

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by GraceMellody » 24 Dec 2020, 11:22

I want my switch year in review :x
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by Emotive » 24 Dec 2020, 12:29

24 Dec 2020, 11:11
For a split second I read 13 instead of 8 lol and was going to say how the chocobo in 13 is freaking adorable XD never mind, as you were hahaha
Chocobo chick is cute though. XD Did Sazh ever come up with a name for the chick or did he just keep calling it Chocobo in the sequels? I'm not usually one for spoilers but that's a minimal spoiler I could allow myself to know. lol I've finished XIII but not the later 2 installments of it. Weird because I've got all the DLC for XIII-2 but didn't finish it. lol I want to get all of the DLC for Lightning Returns though too. :D
Not to mention that cute little wark he does (or at least that's what their sound was called in FFVII. lol

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 Dec 2020, 13:00

Emotive Spirit wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 12:29
Chocobo chick is cute though. XD Did Sazh ever come up with a name for the chick or did he just keep calling it Chocobo in the sequels? I'm not usually one for spoilers but that's a minimal spoiler I could allow myself to know. lol I've finished XIII but not the later 2 installments of it. Weird because I've got all the DLC for XIII-2 but didn't finish it. lol I want to get all of the DLC for Lightning Returns though too. :D Not to mention that cute little wark he does (or at least that's what their sound was called in FFVII. lol

Tbh I am not sure, where I have got up to which isnt a lot of progress btw he keeps calling it chocobo. I havent touched FFXIII in a while hahaha

Lauren
VG mod

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 Dec 2020, 15:51

Akane Mayu wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 06:16
CUTEEEEE

The fire bunny it's so cute.

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by lloydiboy » 24 Dec 2020, 19:19

24 Dec 2020, 13:00
Emotive Spirit wrote:
Chocobo chick is cute though. XD Did Sazh ever come up with a name for the chick or did he just keep calling it Chocobo in the sequels? I'm not usually one for spoilers but that's a minimal spoiler I could allow myself to know. lol I've finished XIII but not the later 2 installments of it. Weird because I've got all the DLC for XIII-2 but didn't finish it. lol I want to get all of the DLC for Lightning Returns though too. :D Not to mention that cute little wark he does (or at least that's what their sound was called in FFVII. lol

Tbh I am not sure, where I have got up to which isnt a lot of progress btw he keeps calling it chocobo. I havent touched FFXIII in a while hahaha

In the dlc for 13 part 2 an again in lightning returns the chocobo chick is

Spoiler:  
chocolina
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by Emotive » 24 Dec 2020, 21:42

Emotive Spirit wrote:

Did you finish XIII? Vanille is like the epitome of an indomitable spirit btw. lol Irrepressibly cheerful to the max.
Lloydiboy wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 19:19
Emotive Spirit wrote:

In the dlc for 13 part 2 an again in lightning returns the chocobo chick is

Spoiler:  
chocolina
Thanks very much :D Appreciate the fact that you only mentioned the chocobo chick's name too. Paranoia had me questioning whether or not to see the spoiler. lol

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by Akane Mayu » 25 Dec 2020, 01:38

kool atem

im i made my trainer in pokemon sheild look like bea/saito

and im wanna use a fighting type heavy team

but idk if i wanna use a cinderace with lirboto or a blazeakin

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by PharaohAtem » 25 Dec 2020, 02:11

Fighting pokemon can deffently be nasty to gi against. I dud a little bit of everything except dragon.