Gaming Zone (GZ) Lounge

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Re: Video Game (VG) Lounge

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 25 Jan 2018, 18:24

I'm not sure how long this has been a thing, but has anyone seen there are highly populated video gaming threads in General Discussion?
"A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Jan 2018, 21:01

Yeah, I'm actually guilty of talking in one or two. I just figured the powers that be deemed it okay, and so I've just left it alone. I'm not really a mod of anything yet, let alone an admin, so I couldn't really do anything about it if I wanted to. ^.^,

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 24 Feb 2018, 05:21

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 Feb 2018, 13:14

Haha

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 25 Feb 2018, 15:22

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49925[/ATTACH]

Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 25 Feb 2018, 23:04

Nice

TheChxsen
Great Britain

Post by TheChxsen » 08 Mar 2018, 10:03

Recently bought The Seven Deadly Sins Knights of britannia; being a fan of the anime, I thought I'd give the game a try. But I'm not sure how I feel about the game. Once you're in a combo it's near impossible to get out of it and the angles are a bit weird. So I feel like in terms of anime fighters, Ultimate Ninja Storm series can't be topped. Agree or disagree?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Mar 2018, 11:57

Never played that game but I’m going through boruto ultimate storm and so far I’m liking the game. Of cours I was getting my butt kicked but I rebounded and got my revenge

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 09 Mar 2018, 03:56

I've not touched the Seven Deadly Sins game, but I'd probably agree that Naruto and Dragonball are the two top names in anime fighters. I've tried to get into other games like the 3D JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighters, Yu Yu Hakusho and even Saint Seya, but they lack any replayability value. It probably helped that DB and Naruto had so many releases. Ultimate Storm stand to sell even further than the others when the trilogy is released on the Switch.

Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Mar 2018, 20:24

I'm going to go into training mode so that I can play the different characters and get used to them. It was kinda funny playing with the computer I had Ninetails Naruto, Sakura and Minato as a team verses Madara, Obito and Pain, um yeah talk about pain the but to try and defend againts those three. Shishono is bad enough and pain yeah he's always annoying even when I played againts him on my playstaion vita.

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 11 Mar 2018, 07:02

Sometimes playing matches you've set up yourself instead of following the story/ arcade mode tend to be more of a challenge when done right. I'll always argue the case for arcade and vs cpu modes (not just training) as they not only provide an extra layer of out in the field training, but sometimes allow the imagination to flow, especially when it comes to team fighters. I've enjoyed that since the X-Men/Marvel vs Street Fighter/Capcom days.

Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Mar 2018, 20:40

That or if your playing naruto and you kinda suck at controls you just go train until you think you got it then when you go into story mode you'll know if you got it or not. That doesn't always work some moves are rather hard and some of them require multiple controls to hit. It's when your up againts things that tell you what to hit and you hit the wrong button say X or O and get thrown across the land that hurts.

MrMurphseeksLAM
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MrMurphseeksLAM » 12 Mar 2018, 04:34

That's where the trials come in well for me. Rather than an empty training zone where you spend a while trying to practice combos, trying to work challenges to pull of moves with the most crucial of timing is strangely addictive. Always an early decider of which character you're likely to main as well. The ones who give me the least grief of spending half an hour trying to pass one mission are unlikely to be in my lineup (which happened a lot in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite).

Entrance Hall Buddychap
Video Gaming Assistchap

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 13 Mar 2018, 02:41

Yeah I've been playing with combos seeing if I can get them right. The transformation jutsu so far I suck at so I gotta dodge quick or get blown away. Wait Madara was kicking my but that way. He was acually starting to annoy me, but betating him and ninetails was good. I haven't gotten too far, but I'm having fun I mean yeah sometimes I go oh crap wrong move. YOu know like you wanna block and you end up using a move that get's you thrown backwards anyway.