Games That You Hate But Still Play

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Re: Games That You Hate But Still Play

Post by LikkleMel » 11 May 2020, 18:03

the new tomb raider. I love tomb raider just can't stand the remake but I still play it :P
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Games That You Hate But Still Play

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 May 2020, 18:04

Assasin Creed games I love them, but sometimes they make me so angry I want to throw the controller at it, but I still play them.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Post by Beerkeg » 12 May 2020, 13:37

World of Warcraft. I've played it for 15 years... You know, on and off... I'm pretty tired of it, but I keep going back to it. I think its mostly cause it is the best MMO by default. The problem with most MMOs is they either try to copy WoW, but poorly or they try to rely on 1 new gimmick and don't offer most of the players enough to finally leave WoW. Theres been so many "WoW killer" MMOs that have come and faded away and some still survive with a mediocre playerbase. One day... someone will make a new MMO that is better and I'm looking forward to it.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 12 May 2020, 21:45

Ah yes, the infamous TMNT game..
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 17 May 2020, 16:25

Any Agarest.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

Purplegems3
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Purplegems3 » 26 May 2020, 14:19

any Call of Duty game, GTA V etc

Those sorta games I tend to only play with my mates more than solo since I didn't really care too much about the game or was I good at it. It would be nice to get 100% of the trophies/achievements for them though even with my terrible shooting ability

KoishiKomeiji257
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by KoishiKomeiji257 » 28 May 2020, 14:27

GTA V - I got turned off with how toxic the online community is. But, I keep going back to the RageMP mod for a roleplay server my friends play on.

GTA San Andreas SAMP - I've been playing the SAMP Mod since 2007/2008. The community is toxic. But, GTA San Andreas will always be one of my favourite GTA games and my friends still play.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by AbigailTenshi » 30 May 2020, 15:59

Destiny 2 for me.

I had played Destiny 1 for years with an old group of friends and ended up getting quite into it even though it wasn't the greatest of games, mainly because my friends were super into it. When D2 came out, naturally we all played it from the start however now almost all of my friends have given it up. I recently got back into it but how Bungie has handled the game and the seasons really isn't great at all, it just seems to be a lacklustre mess atm. I do enjoy playing D2 however, but it just pales in comparison to D1 for me probably because of nostalgic reasons which isn't really fair, however I don't dislike D2, I just want it to be better.

~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal