Persona 5!

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

elbolou
Great Britain

Achievements

Persona 5!

Post by elbolou » 28 Apr 2022, 17:00

Hi everyone! Apart from my intro post this is my first topic post! I hope I've done it right and you can all tell me off if it isn't!

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in talking about Persona 5! This by far my favourite game ever, massively obsessed with it but terrible to say I've only played Person Q outwith of it! I've religiously watched the other games being played by others on Twitch!

I've played 3 times, 2 times of the original game and currently part way through P5Royal. The soundtrack is one of my favourite aspects of the game and when they released Strikers I was even more enamored!

I think my favourite part is the amount that you can do and the level of planning it takes to get through it. Plus it has a collection aspect.

For now I'll stop though because I can go on forever, let me hear your thoughts!
"The only thing we're allowed to do, is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."

elbolou
Great Britain

Achievements

Persona 5!

Post by elbolou » 22 May 2022, 17:50

@Naughty Kitty

Thank you!!

So the game is a JPRG with an early Final Fantasy turn based fighting style and long story line! I don't dislike anything which is no surprise because I am very biased :haha:

You get confidants which are just people you befriend throughout the game who help you in various ways and there's a dating element! I've only ever picked Makoto :haha:
"The only thing we're allowed to do, is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Persona 5!

Post by LikkleMel » 23 May 2022, 19:08

@Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds you are a mega persona fan :P

I'll be honest myself I haven't played it. I need to as I do have the game on my playstation cause I think it was free for a month or I got it because I have a PS5 and they gave some games out. It does look fun and I enjoy the cosplayers at the conventions :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

drill
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Persona 5!

Post by drill » 31 May 2022, 20:27

Definitely has been quite some time since I played this game back in 2017, it was the entry point for Persona for me, and was easily my favorite game for a while afterwards. I do actually like the cast of 4 better than this game, but this one does have a lot of polish like the dungeons all being super unique rather than random mazes. Also, I have tried playing Royal since then, but not a huge fan of the changes compared to the original tbh, so didnt get that far into it.