If you could choose 7 more games for the Switch's online consoles, what would they be?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Jongriffin
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

If you could choose 7 more games for the Switch's online consoles, what would they be?

Post by Jongriffin » 05 Feb 2022, 16:06

Man! We haven't gotten anything new (aside from the N64 updates) on the Switch's Online Consoles for quite a while now. Say you could choose seven more games, four for the NES, two for the SNES, and one for the N64, which games would you choose and why? 

Here's my list. 

NES: 
1. Dragon Warrior 1: Both one and two were revolutionary, and are enjoyable to this day. 
2. Dragon Warrior 2
3. Princess Tomato and the Salad Kingdom: I've never played it, but it looks fascinating, like something I'd like
4. Faxanadu: A great fantasy adventure, epic in scope. 

SNES: 
1. Earthbound: Seriously, why hasn't Nintendo released these on the console? It's unique and amazing
2. SimCity: A fantastic port of SimCity that is so enjoyable.

N64: 
1. Harvest Moon 64: The game that got me into future Harvest Moon games as well as Stardew Valley. 

Now, after choosing your games, there is a catch, both good and bad. For the bad, there wouldn't be anymore future games added to the online consoles. But the good would be that it would still have the games that Nintendo already released on the online consoles, plus the seven you chose. On top of that, you would be able to download the online consoles onto your Switch, being able to keep those games forever on your system. Would you be satisfied? I look forward to reading your choices. 

Jongriffin
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Jongriffin » 07 Feb 2022, 03:49

No replies... Is this topic that boring?

Coding
Veteran Member
Australia

Achievements

Post by Coding » 07 Feb 2022, 04:34

Not sure I could do a list lol. The only games that immediately come to mind are Secret of Evermore for SNES and Jet Force Gemini for N64.

Also Mystical Ninja.