Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by Teeny » 15 Jun 2019, 06:01

Nishizono Shinji wrote:I still dont think buying a switch is worth it, there hasn't been enough content for me to warrant the expense. This is slowly changing as I have noticed some great stuff coming to the switch this year maybe i'll think about buying one around the end of the year.

I've felt like this too, and I've been thinking if I have one, I probably wouldn't use it for DBD.
I do play DBD on my own but usually play it with my friends on PC, so likely wouldn't play it on switch all that much if I had it.
I am interested to see the response from it though :) and there is a mobile version of DBD coming out aswell haha.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Jun 2019, 06:05

This weekend is a Double Bloodpoints weekend!
Earn more points for your DBD games!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 15 Jun 2019, 15:29

Oh yes

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 Jun 2019, 18:37

Survivor Lore - Dwight Fairfield

Dwight was geeky and scrawny through high school. He always wanted to be one of the cool kids, but somehow never had the charisma. He tried out for the football team but was cut, the basketball team didn't even take a look, and his grades were distinctly below average.

One weekend, on a team building exercise from his dead-end job, Dwight's boss led them deep into the woods before breaking out his family recipe moonshine. Dwight remembered taking the first sip before waking up late the next morning all alone. During the night, the others had abandoned him. Once again, the laughing stock of the community Dwight tried to hike his way out of the woods. That was the last anyone ever heard of Dwight Fairfield.

Dwight isn't the typical guy you think of when someone says "Survivor". He lacks that certain pizazz and without his glasses he's more or less blind. But as the sun sets and the woods comes alive, Dwight clasps to his rat race life, making sure that he'll live to see another day even though something unimaginable is after him. Dwight won't stop. He'll survive no matter what. As others spent hours being seen in high school. He spent hours becoming invisible and avoiding danger. And it doesn't matter if it's dangers in the hallway or dangers in the woods. Survival is key. As other employees panic when terror infects them, Dwight makes use of his disturbing teen experience.

The tables have now turned and now others need to follow to Dwight's firm directions if they are to survive as he knows how to disappear.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 Jun 2019, 21:19

1 more day to go! See you tomorrow! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Jun 2019, 21:47

Creepy

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2019, 15:26

[video=youtube;ZBhX7dbm2EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhX7dbm2EQ[/video]

GhostFace is now available to play now on all platforms! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Jun 2019, 15:54

Hell yeah my kind of killer unless I'm running.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2019, 15:56

I'll be playing later :D super creepy stalking from around corners.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Jun 2019, 15:59

Yeah creeping around corners will be fun. Oh hi there slasg

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 18 Jun 2019, 18:41

i'm really enjoying reading all the character lore you post, thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] :D
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2019, 19:25

Nishizono Shinji wrote:i'm really enjoying reading all the character lore you post, thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] :D

Aww you're so welcome :3 I'll get through all the characters eventually ^^
Glad you like the read!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 19 Jun 2019, 02:27

You got me into playing it and I love it.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jun 2019, 17:05

PharaohAtem wrote:You got me into playing it and I love it.

This makes me happy! :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 19 Jun 2019, 23:08

I bought the funky ghost man. And he is certainly funky. I thougnt I was going to suck on my first game but uhhhhh I got three kills. :')
I also bought Spirit, Plague and Legion because I had some left over cells (because my undecided asa was debating over either a cosmetic for both Doctor and Wraith or get more killers).
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch