Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by MakiChan » 19 May 2019, 20:12

Yeah, I kind of already know what perks I want XD
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 20 May 2019, 03:47

Yep, let's just say people won't like me XD
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 20 May 2019, 06:06

I'm sort of new to the game, had it for about a month-ish? Two of my friends kind of got me into it and yeah, it's fun- really raises my adrenaline. Lmao I kind of found my calling as Meg when playing survivor; however, I really enjoy playing killer despite feeling more anxious about playing... heh.
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 May 2019, 06:10

Aww welcome in [mention=85625]MyVisionIsDying[/mention]! Meg is a great survivor to start with, she's really quick! Claudette is another good one as she has healing perks.
Killer is fun :) Sometimes survivors can be a little toxic if you kill them but you just gotta ignore that and have fun ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 20 May 2019, 06:31

Teeny wrote:Aww welcome in [mention=85625]MyVisionIsDying[/mention]! Meg is a great survivor to start with, she's really quick! Claudette is another good one as she has healing perks.
Killer is fun :) Sometimes survivors can be a little toxic if you kill them but you just gotta ignore that and have fun ^^

^_^
Yeah! My friends were talking me through things in a private game once and I kind of just stuck with her since. Sprint boost can be a blessing sometimes, aha!
I've also heard of how some survivors can be toxic but honestly, that doesn't bother me much. XD
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 May 2019, 06:34

MyVisionIsDying wrote:^_^
Yeah! My friends were talking me through things in a private game once and I kind of just stuck with her since. Sprint boost can be a blessing sometimes, aha!
I've also heard of how some survivors can be toxic but honestly, that doesn't bother me much. XD

Awesome! Yeah the game is definitely better with a group of friends ^^
You just have to ignore toxic survivors, it's not the killers fault if they catch you, that's the whole point of the killer :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 20 May 2019, 15:53

Teeny wrote:Awesome! Yeah the game is definitely better with a group of friends ^^
You just have to ignore toxic survivors, it's not the killers fault if they catch you, that's the whole point of the killer :D

Of course, haha!
Yeah, I'll most likely roll my eyes or laugh it off if I ever do encounter any. Not fussed if they escaped as long as I've chased them, hit them, hooked them etc. It's quite thrilling. XD
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 20 May 2019, 17:56

Haha, last time I was the killer 2 people disconnected as soon as I hooked them....and it was only their first time lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 20 May 2019, 17:58

Is the game really good ?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 May 2019, 17:59

MakiChan wrote:Haha, last time I was the killer 2 people disconnected as soon as I hooked them....and it was only their first time lol

Good job MakiChan! :D

DragonOfDojima wrote:Is the game really good ?
Depends on what your taste of games are I guess :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 20 May 2019, 18:04

DragonOfDojima wrote:Is the game really good ?

It is quite fun with friends

Teeny wrote:Good job MakiChan! :D

I'm not really fussed if the sirvivors escape tbh when I'm the killer, I just want to have fun as the killer lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 20 May 2019, 18:34

I love my zombie games what consoles you guys play on

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 20 May 2019, 18:47

MakiChan wrote:Haha, last time I was the killer 2 people disconnected as soon as I hooked them....and it was only their first time lol

ooooof XD

I had someone dc on their first hook as I was chasing the person who came to rescue them.
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 21 May 2019, 14:41

DragonOfDojima wrote:I love my zombie games what consoles you guys play on

I play on XBOX, but it's not really a zombie game though lol

MyVisionIsDying wrote:ooooof XD

I had someone dc on their first hook as I was chasing the person who came to rescue them.

Yeah I was just like sitting there like oh well lol, although it was weird because I'm pretty sure they were trying to troll me as they just stood in front of me taunting lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 May 2019, 15:53

DragonOfDojima wrote:I love my zombie games what consoles you guys play on

I play it on PC.
Well if you like zombies you should be fine with dbd, although it's not really zombies, just a killer you have to try and avoid.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・