What was the most recent song you listened to?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 18 Nov 2021, 20:22

DJ ice - Jamaican (Raffastyle remix). I used to love stomping in the woods to this at free parties when i young.
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 23 Nov 2021, 22:07

Tera
Korea South

Achievements

Post by Tera » 24 Nov 2021, 00:50

EXO- Obsession

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Nov 2021, 01:49

From conversations with @Shounen_Trash-can about Korn and Slipknot, it reminded me of another of my favorite bands of all time: Nine Inch Nails. Man, that band got me through so much. This song is one of their best (I think anyway) :sweatdrop:

Ravendreamsx
Hot Pink Member
Hot Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ravendreamsx » 24 Nov 2021, 08:48

I'm Haris and I like Highschool DND and stuff like Zombieland saga. Looking for more weeb friends dm me
I am currently watching Blue Seed and loving it.
Currently playing WoW Classic and Midnight Ghosthunter
ImageImage
Would love some recommendations on different anime in the supernatural category
I also like kpop and want to learn Korean if anyone has any recommendations 

[url=http:s//www.steamsignature.com]Image[/url]
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 24 Nov 2021, 16:44

Silhouette - KANA BOON

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 24 Nov 2021, 17:10

Emotive wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 01:49
From conversations with @Shounen_Trash-can about Korn and Slipknot, it reminded me of another of my favorite bands of all time: Nine Inch Nails. Man, that band got me through so much. This song is one of their best (I think anyway) :sweatdrop:

Havent spent enough time with this band. A few of their songs I know. My go to band when I want something a little more thoughtful has always been Deftones. But I’ll definitely give Nine Inch Nails a proper go

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Nov 2021, 20:43

Shounen_Trash-can wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 17:10
Emotive wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 01:49

Havent spent enough time with this band. A few of their songs I know. My go to band when I want something a little more thoughtful has always been Deftones. But I’ll definitely give Nine Inch Nails a proper go
Oh, they're golden! Dead Souls fom The Crow soundtrack is epic, Somewhat Damaged, Burn, The Becoming, and a lot more songs I think are masterpieces that I've tracked down the albums of actually. Of course it doesn't do me much good with this Chromebook though since it doesn't have a disc drive. :sweatdrop: The Wretched is also top notch. When it comes to thoughtful though I listen to Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, and other similar bands. Usually though a bit of screaming gets high praise from me since I feel like doing it every day 24/7, but I think the neighbors would call the police if I actually did. lol

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 24 Nov 2021, 22:09

Oh my god The Crow. What an excellent movie with an excellent soundtrack. I’ve not seen it in years. I’ll download some stuff tonight and have a listen at some point tomorrow.....I’m going to have to watch the crow again now. 😂🤘

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Nov 2021, 22:12

Move It On Over (George Thorogood)
Shounen_Trash-can wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 22:09
Oh my god The Crow. What an excellent movie with an excellent soundtrack. I’ve not seen it in years. I’ll download some stuff tonight and have a listen at some point tomorrow.....I’m going to have to watch the crow again now. 😂🤘
The first few times I watched it I was totally unaware of Brandon Lee's passing and how it was tied to that movie. Actually I don't think I knew who Bruce Lee was, I only found out through being a fan of Brandon Lee (even though I didn't know his name yet as a kid). Truly a great loss for everyone that loved him.

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 24 Nov 2021, 22:23

Emotive wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 22:12
Shounen_Trash-can wrote:
The first few times I watched it I was totally unaware of Brandon Lee's passing and how it was tied to that movie. Actually I don't think I knew who Bruce Lee was, I only found out through being a fan of Brandon Lee (even though I didn't know his name yet as a kid). Truly a great loss for everyone that loved him.
ah I was opposite, I was a Bruce Lee fan first...but fell in love with the crow very hard. I used to skate a lot and had few other things in common with the kid that made me find a lot of refuge in the movie...that and Brandon Lee kicking everyone ass in a pure deadman goth style

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Nov 2021, 00:01

Last song btw was Psychosocial by Slipknot. :^_^:
Shounen_Trash-can wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 22:23
Emotive wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 22:12
Shounen_Trash-can wrote:
ah I was opposite, I was a Bruce Lee fan first...but fell in love with the crow very hard. I used to skate a lot and had few other things in common with the kid that made me find a lot of refuge in the movie...that and Brandon Lee kicking everyone ass in a pure deadman goth style
It was probably the ultimate story of revenge, if not vengeance. Which when I was a kid were very similar to each other, sometimes one in the same. But yeah, something about a goth looking supernatural being going out and getting his revenge on the people that wronged him was difficult to not like. lol It was so awesome, especially that showdown at the end. I can't fully remember, but I think he gets reunited with Shelly at the end, right? Or did I just visualize that in my head? :?

Tera
Korea South

Achievements

Post by Tera » 25 Nov 2021, 00:20

#127 #NCT127 #영웅NCT 127 엔시티 127 '영웅 (英雄; Kick It)' MV

Turn on the subtitles for English if you want to know what they sing about.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Nov 2021, 04:39

Some Smashing Pumpkins. One of their best songs and one of my all-time favorites: Bullet with Butterfly Wings.