Board games

Where you can discuss music, movies, television, art and culture.

Moderators: Dalawless, Boonny Feng, Baul

sam_sam
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Board games

Post by sam_sam » 02 Aug 2020, 15:53

I love frustration and the game of life
ribbit
ImageImage

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Board games

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 04 Aug 2020, 16:39

Mirkling wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 04:18
Haven't seen any threads about board games... I guess this would be the right place to speak about that... Has anyone tried Gloomhaven or Kingdom Death: Monster? It's like playing a video game but with friends around the table. Also Tragedy Looper has a very anime feel to it, it reminded me of Steins Gate.

What board games have you guys played?

Just curious if we are counting generic tabletop games here that don't necessarily feature a "board". Have played Codenames, Munchkin, Werewolf... If we are actually talking actual board games I have played Ticket to Ride a few times :) Also the classics like Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit and Cluedo (Harry Potter version!).

Buta
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Board games

Post by Buta » 23 Aug 2020, 09:59

I've played some Kingdom Death: Monster. Can't say it is the most accessible game for most players, especially considering how expensive it is. It's enjoyed a lot more when you have a regular group to play with which I don't have.
I've been to the UK Games Expo in Birmingham several times. I own quite a few different tabletop games. I also don't mind playing digital versions.
ImageImageImage
~ Chaosymphonia's Adopted Big Sister ~