Are You A Fan?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 24 Sep 2021, 15:54

Yes, he's amazing!

Are you a fan of Helena Bonham Carter?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Are You A Fan?

Post by Overlord Kujo » 24 Sep 2021, 16:26

Not exactly sure.
HBC can be a good actor, and has brought a lot to some roles, but she can occasionally over-chew scenery and kind of kill a scene or movie. I'd lean toward "non-fan", but it's more of an ambivalence than an "anti-fan".

Are you a fan of Crash Bandicoot?

Help me conquer new game realms at the
Overlord Arcade YouTube channel!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 27 Sep 2021, 13:10

I have fond memories of those games as a child, but I guess not enough to be a fan these days.
Great games though!

Are you a fan of The Lion King?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by GraceMellody » 14 Oct 2021, 00:08

She's okay towards the end. Annoyed me in the first few.

Are you a fan of Squid Game?
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by GraceMellody » 14 Oct 2021, 23:22

Only seen season 1 but enjoyed it!

Are you a fan of Sailor Moon?
@MelodiqueArt

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 27 Oct 2021, 14:07

Nope.

Are you a fan of Tokyo Ghoul?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by GraceMellody » 28 Oct 2021, 17:32

Never watched it

Are you a fan of Dragon Ball?
@MelodiqueArt

belsammael
Veteran Member
Netherlands

Achievements

Are You A Fan?

Post by belsammael » 04 Nov 2021, 17:29

Of the later series, mostly.

Are you a fan of Dr. Strange?
No one ever listens to Zathras.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Are You A Fan?

Post by Baul » 06 Nov 2021, 09:42

Never seen it

Are you a fan of Blood (The game, not the bodily fluid)
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by GraceMellody » 07 Nov 2021, 11:29

Never played it!

Are you a fan of Mario Kart?
@MelodiqueArt

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 07 Nov 2021, 12:30

I haven't played it for a long time but used to enjoy it on the Nintendo Wii.

Are you a fan of David Attenborough?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Are You A Fan?

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2021, 07:45

Yeah, mom and I watch a lot of his shows (or the ones he narrates) on National Geographic cannel. They're re-runs sometimes, but we can't stream with our lackluster wifi.

Are you a fan of SurrealEstate?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 17 Nov 2021, 14:18

I've not watched it before so nope.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Are You A Fan?

Post by Emotive » 17 Nov 2021, 22:03

Teeny wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 14:18

By the same token I've never played it. :sweatdrop:

Are you a fan of Wolf's Rain?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Are You A Fan?

Post by Teeny » 17 Nov 2021, 22:15

Emotive wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 22:03
Teeny wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 14:18

By the same token I've never played it. :sweatdrop:

It's a tv show haha :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・