EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Where you can discuss music, movies, television, art and culture.

Moderators: graciettie, H03nn89, icecoldwaterr, Dalawless

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 27 Jun 2020, 14:14

Name: Imogen
Favorite TV Show(s): Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who
Favorite Movie Genre(s): Superhero, Book Adaptations, Fantasy
Favorite Music Genre(s) or Bands: Pop
Little Bit About Yourself: I joined the Forums in 2016; around the time I went to my 1st AL Convention. I only recently started chatting the Forum fairly recently.
Image

User avatar
Emotive
Veteran Member
Posts: 8475
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Emotive » 27 Jun 2020, 20:11

@Purplegems3 Welcome back! :)

I love Supernatural too! :D Sucks that it's ending though >< Still need to watch the last 2 seasons. Walking Dead just isn't the same without Rick so we stopped watching it altogether. ;.;
The End Of Heartache
by
Killswitch Engage

For comfort, for solace
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart

Image

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 27 Jun 2020, 20:28

Yeah, it definitely sucks that it's ending. 15 seasons just isn't enough. I agree with you on that, The Walking Dead isn't the same without Rick.
Image

User avatar
H03nn89
Veteran Member
Posts: 13441
Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 20:00
Great Britain

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by H03nn89 » 28 Jun 2020, 22:06

Welcome to EZ!

I’ve never really got into Supernatural. I know shock horror. But my friends are massive fans.

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 28 Jun 2020, 22:26

Supernatural isn't everyone's thing. I know people who aren't into it either & would prefer to watch things like Love Island & Keeping Up with the Kardashians instead.
Image

User avatar
H03nn89
Veteran Member
Posts: 13441
Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 20:00
Great Britain

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by H03nn89 » 28 Jun 2020, 23:14

Purplegems3 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:26
Supernatural isn't everyone's thing. I know people who aren't into it either & would prefer to watch things like Love Island & Keeping Up with the Kardashians instead.

I think I probably would enjoy it, just never got round to watching it.

Oh god no! I’d never watch that reality trash. :haha: I’d rather watch paint dry tbh. :haha: but then again, that’s just my opinion.

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 28 Jun 2020, 23:52

H03nn89 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 23:14
Purplegems3 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:26
Supernatural isn't everyone's thing. I know people who aren't into it either & would prefer to watch things like Love Island & Keeping Up with the Kardashians instead.

I think I probably would enjoy it, just never got round to watching it.

Oh god no! I’d never watch that reality trash. :haha: I’d rather watch paint dry tbh. :haha: but then again, that’s just my opinion.

I have to agree with you on that. I don't see what is so interesting in watching shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Too Hot to Handle, Love Island, Keeping Up with the Kardashians etc
Image

User avatar
Emotive
Veteran Member
Posts: 8475
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Emotive » 29 Jun 2020, 01:32

Purplegems3 wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 20:28
Yeah, it definitely sucks that it's ending. 15 seasons just isn't enough. I agree with you on that, The Walking Dead isn't the same without Rick.
It was hard to watch after Negan killed ... the protagonists that he killed. Don't want to spoil that for anyone, just in case some people want to watch it but haven't yet. I heard they switched out Baby for a Hybrid though in the last season too? The Impala is a Winchester heirloom damn't!! ><
The End Of Heartache
by
Killswitch Engage

For comfort, for solace
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart

Image

User avatar
H03nn89
Veteran Member
Posts: 13441
Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 20:00
Great Britain

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by H03nn89 » 29 Jun 2020, 09:14

Purplegems3 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 23:52
H03nn89 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 23:14
Purplegems3 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:26
Supernatural isn't everyone's thing. I know people who aren't into it either & would prefer to watch things like Love Island & Keeping Up with the Kardashians instead.

I think I probably would enjoy it, just never got round to watching it.

Oh god no! I’d never watch that reality trash. :haha: I’d rather watch paint dry tbh. :haha: but then again, that’s just my opinion.

I have to agree with you on that. I don't see what is so interesting in watching shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Too Hot to Handle, Love Island, Keeping Up with the Kardashians etc

Thank you! Someone who agrees! I get you, I mean what a waste of tv time. Surely the money they use on them shows could go towards making new series, with decent quality content?

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 29 Jun 2020, 09:37

Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 01:32
Purplegems3 wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 20:28
Yeah, it definitely sucks that it's ending. 15 seasons just isn't enough. I agree with you on that, The Walking Dead isn't the same without Rick.


It was hard to watch after Negan killed ... the protagonists that he killed. Don't want to spoil that for anyone, just in case some people want to watch it but haven't yet. I heard they switched out Baby for a Hybrid though in the last season too? The Impala is a Winchester heirloom damn't!! ><

That was a pretty hard part to watch. The protagonists that Negan killed was actually one of my favourite character too. I hope they don't lose the Impala (I haven't seen S15 yet because the CW app is only available in the US due to licensing restrictions, Microsoft Films & TV only has S1 to S14 last time I checked, Netflix doesn't have it etc)

H03nn89 wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 09:14
Purplegems3 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 23:52
H03nn89 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 23:14


I think I probably would enjoy it, just never got round to watching it.

Oh god no! I’d never watch that reality trash. :haha: I’d rather watch paint dry tbh. :haha: but then again, that’s just my opinion.

I have to agree with you on that. I don't see what is so interesting in watching shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Too Hot to Handle, Love Island, Keeping Up with the Kardashians etc

Thank you! Someone who agrees! I get you, I mean what a waste of tv time. Surely the money they use on them shows could go towards making new series, with decent quality content?

Yeah, finding a show with a decent quality content is hard and it annoys me seeing articles stating that "E! agreed to an $80 million deal that would take Keeping Up With The Kardashians through season 14. So let's do some math: In 2015, the show was in its 10th season, and it wrapped up season 14 in March 2018. This means that the family took home $80 million in just three years" because that's like $26 thousand a year or something massive for someone with decent ideas and a team who could pull off to the standard it deserves
Image

User avatar
Emotive
Veteran Member
Posts: 8475
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Emotive » 29 Jun 2020, 23:59

Purplegems3 wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 09:37
Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 01:32
Purplegems3 wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 20:28
Yeah, it definitely sucks that it's ending. 15 seasons just isn't enough. I agree with you on that, The Walking Dead isn't the same without Rick.


It was hard to watch after Negan killed ... the protagonists that he killed. Don't want to spoil that for anyone, just in case some people want to watch it but haven't yet. I heard they switched out Baby for a Hybrid though in the last season too? The Impala is a Winchester heirloom damn't!! ><

That was a pretty hard part to watch. The protagonists that Negan killed was actually one of my favourite character too. I hope they don't lose the Impala (I haven't seen S15 yet because the CW app is only available in the US due to licensing restrictions, Microsoft Films & TV only has S1 to S14 last time I checked, Netflix doesn't have it etc)
Aw damn x.x Sorry to hear that one :( We still haven't either but it's on our DVR. We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD. We just haven't gotten around to it yet I guess. It's weird though because we're loyal Supernatural fans. Just a lot of stuff that kept coming up. I never even saw 14 all the way through. Or can't remember it. OR both. But 15 still hasn't aired its final episode (I think) so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Microsoft Films & TV has S15. Deanmon was sad though. It was kinda cool too but kinda... lovehate comes to mind. Crowley though, your best friend in Hell ftw
The End Of Heartache
by
Killswitch Engage

For comfort, for solace
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart

Image

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 30 Jun 2020, 08:44

Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:59
Purplegems3 wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 09:37
Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 01:32



It was hard to watch after Negan killed ... the protagonists that he killed. Don't want to spoil that for anyone, just in case some people want to watch it but haven't yet. I heard they switched out Baby for a Hybrid though in the last season too? The Impala is a Winchester heirloom damn't!! ><

That was a pretty hard part to watch. The protagonists that Negan killed was actually one of my favourite character too. I hope they don't lose the Impala (I haven't seen S15 yet because the CW app is only available in the US due to licensing restrictions, Microsoft Films & TV only has S1 to S14 last time I checked, Netflix doesn't have it etc)
Aw damn x.x Sorry to hear that one :( We still haven't either but it's on our DVR. We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD. We just haven't gotten around to it yet I guess. It's weird though because we're loyal Supernatural fans. Just a lot of stuff that kept coming up. I never even saw 14 all the way through. Or can't remember it. OR both. But 15 still hasn't aired its final episode (I think) so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Microsoft Films & TV has S15. Deanmon was sad though. It was kinda cool too but kinda... lovehate comes to mind. Crowley though, your best friend in Hell ftw

Yeah, with other shows I've watched ie His Dark Materials on Microsoft Films & TV, they have pretty much put on there 24 hours after it's aired live on the Channel so not being able to watch the last of it (especially with Lockdown in place) is annoying. I think they have about 8-12 more episodes to go with Destiny's Child (S15 Ep 13) being shown in the states on the day of lockdown over here in the UK and then went on Hiatus. There were moments of Deanmon that I liked but nothing comes close to Dean we usually see and love. I do miss Crowley, he was an awesome character.
Image

User avatar
H03nn89
Veteran Member
Posts: 13441
Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 20:00
Great Britain

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by H03nn89 » 30 Jun 2020, 18:30

Wth? Honestly, why the hell would you want to put that much money into a show like that?

I mean there are so many great shows that could have used that money.

User avatar
Emotive
Veteran Member
Posts: 8475
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Emotive » 30 Jun 2020, 19:24

Purplegems3 wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 08:44
Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:59
Purplegems3 wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 09:37


That was a pretty hard part to watch. The protagonists that Negan killed was actually one of my favourite character too. I hope they don't lose the Impala (I haven't seen S15 yet because the CW app is only available in the US due to licensing restrictions, Microsoft Films & TV only has S1 to S14 last time I checked, Netflix doesn't have it etc)
Aw damn x.x Sorry to hear that one :( We still haven't either but it's on our DVR. We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD. We just haven't gotten around to it yet I guess. It's weird though because we're loyal Supernatural fans. Just a lot of stuff that kept coming up. I never even saw 14 all the way through. Or can't remember it. OR both. But 15 still hasn't aired its final episode (I think) so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Microsoft Films & TV has S15. Deanmon was sad though. It was kinda cool too but kinda... lovehate comes to mind. Crowley though, your best friend in Hell ftw

Yeah, with other shows I've watched ie His Dark Materials on Microsoft Films & TV, they have pretty much put on there 24 hours after it's aired live on the Channel so not being able to watch the last of it (especially with Lockdown in place) is annoying. I think they have about 8-12 more episodes to go with Destiny's Child (S15 Ep 13) being shown in the states on the day of lockdown over here in the UK and then went on Hiatus. There were moments of Deanmon that I liked but nothing comes close to Dean we usually see and love. I do miss Crowley, he was an awesome character.
What's Destiny's Child? I wish Jensen would say what his plans are after the final season though. I hope he'll be in another series or possibly even a movie but it looks like he also runs a brewery. I think.
The End Of Heartache
by
Killswitch Engage

For comfort, for solace
(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart

Image

User avatar
Purplegems3
Standard Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:51
Great Britain

Achievements

EZ Studio Lounge || Spam Chat || Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Purplegems3 » 01 Jul 2020, 10:02

Emotive wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 19:24
Purplegems3 wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 08:44
Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:59

Aw damn x.x Sorry to hear that one :( We still haven't either but it's on our DVR. We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD. We just haven't gotten around to it yet I guess. It's weird though because we're loyal Supernatural fans. Just a lot of stuff that kept coming up. I never even saw 14 all the way through. Or can't remember it. OR both. But 15 still hasn't aired its final episode (I think) so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Microsoft Films & TV has S15. Deanmon was sad though. It was kinda cool too but kinda... lovehate comes to mind. Crowley though, your best friend in Hell ftw

Yeah, with other shows I've watched ie His Dark Materials on Microsoft Films & TV, they have pretty much put on there 24 hours after it's aired live on the Channel so not being able to watch the last of it (especially with Lockdown in place) is annoying. I think they have about 8-12 more episodes to go with Destiny's Child (S15 Ep 13) being shown in the states on the day of lockdown over here in the UK and then went on Hiatus. There were moments of Deanmon that I liked but nothing comes close to Dean we usually see and love. I do miss Crowley, he was an awesome character.
What's Destiny's Child? I wish Jensen would say what his plans are after the final season though. I hope he'll be in another series or possibly even a movie but it looks like he also runs a brewery. I think.

Destiny's Child is Ep 13 of S15 of Supernatural which was aired on 23rd March 2020. Yeah, he runs Family Business Beer Company in Texas alongside his family commitments and acting job. It would be nice to see what they have planned post supernatural given it's the final season.
Image

Post Reply