UK Screening of Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 07 Aug 2022, 22:11

"Brash single mother Nikuko is well-known for her bold spirit, much to the embarrassment of Kikuko, her pensive yet imaginative daughter. In contrast to her mother, Kikuko wants nothing more than to fit in as she navigates the everyday social dramas of middle school. Life in the harbour is peaceful until a shocking revelation from the past threatens to uproot the pairs tender relationship."

The film will be released at selected UK Cinemas on Wednesday August 10th. Details can be found at https://nikukofilm.co.uk/

To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 15 Aug 2022, 21:21

I wish there more anime films where screening in many more cinemas all over the country... as a norm.

it does not have reached the city I live on, and to go to London it cost me another 15-20 bucks extra for train fees...

now, Films is the only physical BD i'm buying.

for tv series, I still prefer the streaming platforms like CR ...
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981