Summer Anime Trailers and descriptions.

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 24 May 2022, 18:44

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? (Sore Demo Ayumu Wa Yosetekuru)

Airs in Japan July 7th, also on HIDIVE

On a whim, first-year Ayumu Tanaka quits the Kendo Club to join the illegitimate Shogi Club. Urushi Yaotome, the president of the club and a master of shogi, is thrilled to finally have a playing partner. As Ayumu's upperclassman, Urushi endeavors to be his shogi mentor and student role model. Too often, however, she finds herself blushing with embarrassment! Stone-faced and honest, Ayumu sees no issue with calling Urushi "cute." Although Ayumu likes her, he refrains from confessing and promises himself to first beat her in a game of shogi.

Through school life and shogi games, the two students have many hilarious and heart-warming adventures. Ayumu enjoys every second with Urushi, but he is still a long way from beating her in shogi. With the commitment he made to himself, will Ayumu ever get the chance to confess his feelings to Urushi?

To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 24 May 2022, 19:03

Yofukashi no Uta (Call of the Night)

Airs in July 2022.

Kou Yamori seems like a typical middle school student on the surface. Relatively good at studies and amiable with his classmates, he puts a lot of effort into maintaining this facade. One day, however, he decides to stop pretending and quits school, developing insomnia as a result of having no daytime outlet for his energy. When taking walks alone at night, he feels marginally better, though he is aware that his inability to sleep should be considered a serious problem.

On one such walk, Kou meets a weird girl, Nazuna Nanakusa, who diagnoses the cause of his sleeplessness: despite making changes in his life, he is still holding himself back from experiencing true freedom. She says that he won't be able to sleep unless he is satisfied with how he spends his waking hours. When it appears that she has resolved his current worries, Nazuna invites him back to her apartment to share her futon. After a while, unaware that he is only feigning unconsciousness, she leans over him—and bites his neck!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 24 May 2022, 19:12

Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita (My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World)

Airs 4th July 2022.

Yuuji Sano, a black company employee, is summoned to another world while finishing his work at home. His profession in the other world, a Monster Tamer, is considered a job that makes it difficult to become an adventurer. However, thanks to some slimes he met, which read several magical books, he gained magical powers and a second profession, Sage.

Yuuji acquired overwhelming power, but is he conscious of his strength? Blindly becoming unparalleled and strongest in the world!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 24 May 2022, 19:21

Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta (My Stepmom's Daughter is my Ex Girlfriend)

Airs in July 2022.

A certain boy and girl in middle school became lovers, flirted with each other, disagreed on trivial things, became more frequently irritated with each other rather than excited... and ended up breaking up at graduation. And so the two of them, Mizuto Irido and Yume Ayai, wound up meeting each other in the most unexpected fashion.

"Isn't it obvious that I'm the elder brother?"
"Isn't it obvious that I'm the elder sister?"

The children of the partner of their parents' remarriage were ex-lovers?!

The former couple, mindful of their parent's feelings, decided on a "sibling rule" where the one who becomes conscious of the other as the opposite sex loses, but... When they encounter each other in the bathroom, commute to and from school together... along with the memories of the past and living under the same roof, just how do they disregard each other?!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 19:41

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo.

Airing July 2022

Struggling with life and society, high school student Michio Kaga wanders about the Internet and lands on an odd website. The website, featuring a number of questions and a point based system, allows one to create skills and abilities for a character. Upon completing his character, Kaga was transported to a game-like fantasy world and reborn as a strong man who can claim idol-level girls. Thus begins the cheat and harem legend of a reborn man!

One of the skills that he can level up is "Sex Maniac," so...

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 19:53

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu (Vermeil in Gold)

Airs July 5th 2022.

Royal Ortigia Magic Academy.

Alto, on the verge of failing the summoning magic class and having to repeat the year, stumbles upon a grimoire and draws a magic circle, summoning the sealed demon Vermeil and making her his familiar. She has been a feared "devil" since ancient times and possesses tremendous power to cause disasters.

Vermeil, as a familiar, necessitates magical energy on a daily basis, which she obtains from Alto via passionate kisses. Lilia, Alto's childhood friend, grows envious of their relationship, while the students are also taken aback by the unprecedented familiar. The royal road fantasy of a magician on the edge of failure and an unhealthy devil sister begins!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 19:59

Engage Kiss

Airs July 2022

Veyron City—a mega-floating metropolis created from the discovery of new energy sources.

Shuu, a young man who owns and operates a small business in the area, leads a meager life due to his reckless spending. Kisara, a girl who visits Shuu's office and home because she is constantly concerned about him. She works while attending high school in Veyron City, doing everything from clerical work to housework. Ayano, Shuu's ex-girlfriend and a senior colleague at the corporation he had previously worked for, is also worried about him.

Thus begins the slapstick romantic comedy of three people in a slightly unusual relationship that takes place on an artificial island in the Pacific Ocean.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 20:16

Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡

Airs July 2022 on HIDIVE

The anime follows Ichigo Momomiya, a girl who transforms into Mew Ichigo (Strawberry) with the power of the Iriomote leopard cat to save Earth from parasitic Chimera Anima aliens.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 20:28

Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari (The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting)

Airs 7th July 2022

Tooru Kirishima is the right-hand man of the Sakuragi crime family. For him, the job is a perfect excuse to let his violent instincts run wild, earning him the nickname "The Demon of Sakuragi." It seems like nothing will stand in the way of his vicious nature. But then one day, he receives an assignment like never before from the boss—babysitting his daughter!

This is the heartwarming (or is it bloodcurdling?) story of a little girl and her yakuza caretaker!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 May 2022, 20:39

Isekai Ojisan (Uncle from another World)

Airs 6th July 2022

Seventeen years ago, Takafumi's uncle fell into a coma, but now he's back like a man risen from his grave. Soon, Takafumi discovers two bizarre things: His uncle treasures video games above all else, and, while comatose, he was actually transported to another world as some heroic guardian! Now, not only does Takafumi have to room with an uncle who is literally magical, he also has to catch the guy up on two decades of history—smartphones, high-speed internet, modern anime tropes...and the traumatic outcome of the '90s console war!

DeloresRice
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DeloresRice » 31 May 2022, 09:40

If you go to you can use an extension add on to remove the region block on Crunchyroll. This is really handy for One Piece, Hokuto No Ken etc https://modsuper.com/tr/inat-box
Last edited by DeloresRice on 01 Jun 2022, 04:28, edited 1 time in total.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 05 Jun 2022, 16:46

Updated "My Isekai Life" and "Engage Kiss" with new trailers.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 17 Jun 2022, 21:45

Updated Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo with a trailer.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 17 Jun 2022, 21:57

RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku (RWBY: Ice Queendom)

Airing July 3rd 2022

In the world of Remnant, humans and Faunus—human-animal hybrids—carry on their everyday lives despite the omnipresent threat of the monstrous Grimm. Dedicated Huntsmen and Huntresses battle Grimm with both customized weapons and their own "Semblances," unique abilities derived from the energy of one's soul. Some warriors also utilize a crystallized energy propellant, "Dust," to bestow their weapons with elemental properties. In this dangerous line of work, rigorous training is required to stay alive. To that end, each of Remnant's four Kingdoms have established schools to properly groom children holding aspirations of becoming licensed Huntsmen.

At Beacon Academy in the Kingdom of Vale, a promising group of future Huntresses make their debut as Team RWBY. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long each come from different backgrounds and often butt heads as a result. However, when they cooperate, they are a formidable force who have even attracted the attention of Beacon's headmaster Professor Ozpin. Alongside fellow students such as those in Team JNPR, the young prodigy Ruby and her friends engage in adventures which pit them against an extremist Faunus group known as the White Fang. Every explosive encounter also brings them closer to the true villains orchestrating conflicts from the shadows.

The anime's staff is streaming the show's first three episodes on YouTube from Friday at 8:00 p.m. JST (7:00 a.m. EDT) until June 26 at 11:59 p.m. (10:59 a.m. EDT). It streamed a concert and talk show livestream on YouTube preceding the Japanese stream of the first episode. The website had previously stated that the YouTube stream would be available in Japan only, but Crunchyroll and Aniplus are streaming the first three episodes outside of Japan.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 17 Jun 2022, 22:01

Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii (My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious)

Airs 23rd July 2022

The beautiful maid Lilith has recently been hired to care for the whims of her employer's son, Yuuri. However, Yuuri's overzealous skepticism of her every action keeps him on edge as he suspects devious mischief being plotted behind his back. Despite his paranoia, Lilith grows fond of Yuuri and often teases him as a way to further their bonding.

Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii revolves around the relationship between the cautious Yuuri and his wonderfully charming maid in this day-to-day oddball romantic comedy.