Spring 2022 anime trailers and synopsis

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:18

Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road

First aired - 1st April 2022 - Streaming on HIDIVE

The Lost Ones are wanderers who come here from a distant world known as "Japan." No one knows how or why they leave their homes. The only thing that is certain is that they bring disaster and calamity. The duty of exterminating them without remorse falls to Menou, a young Executioner. When she meets Akari, it seems like just another job...until she discovers it's impossible to kill this girl! And when Menou begins to search for a way to defeat this immortality, Akari is more than happy to tag along! So begins a journey that will change Menou forever...

To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:23

Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto - (To Become a Real Heroine! The Unpopular Girl and the Secret Task)

First aired - 7th April 2022

Hiyori Suzumi, who left her hometown to continue pursuing her passion of track and field, enrolls in Tokyo's Sakuragaoka High School. In searching for a part-time job, Hiyori ends up becoming an apprentice manager for her classmates Yuujirou Someya and Aizou Shibasaki, who are members of the idol group LIPxLIP. The story follows the struggles that Hiyori faces with school, extracurricular activities, and her managing job, as well as the idol group LIPxLIP as they perform on stage.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:31

Love All Play

First aired - 2nd April 2022

Ryou Mizushima enrolls in junior high and joins the badminton club with great vigor. Although the club didn't have a proper coach, Mizushima improved his skills with his own physical strength by the time he participated in the prefectural tournament. Afterwards, he is approached by the Yokohama Minato High School's badminton coach, Ebihara.

Indecisive and timid, Mizushima hesitates to attend such a prestigious school. However, with his elder sister Rika giving him a strong push, he decides to go to Yokohama Minato. Now blessed with a coach and idiosyncratic teammates, Mizushima will gain experience he's lacked till now, and aims to win the inter-high tournament.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:36

Kono Healer, Mendokusai - (Don't Hurt Me, My Healer!)

First aired - 10th April 2022

A fantasy and adventure comedy starring Karla, a dark elf cleric who invested too much in her insulting skills, and Alvin, a swordsman who has to put up with her antics.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:42

Gunjou no Fanfare

The story follows three 15-year-old boys who go to a prestigious horse racing academy to become jockeys. The three-year academy is 10 to 20 times harder to enter than most schools, and whoever wishes to enter must pass an academic, physical, and fitness test.

Formerly a member of an idol group winning fans and fame, Yuu Arimura sets out to meet what his heart desires after becoming enamored with horse racing. Having grown up on an island, Shun Kanami has always yearned to ride with horses. Amane Grace was born in England and is lost in the path his parents have set for him, but he still takes on his dream.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 20:47

Deaimon

First aired - 6th April 2022

Nagomu Irino returns to his Kyoto home for the first time in ten years when his father is hospitalized. Nagomu is eager to take over Ryokushou, the family's Japanese sweet shop, but he's instead asked to be a father figure to Itsuka Yukihira, the girl everyone calls the successor.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:13

Tomodachi Game

First aired - ? April 2022

Yuuichi Katagiri has battled financial hardships his whole life but has learned to stay content and positive thanks to his close circle of friends. To keep a promise he made to them, Yuuichi saves up enough money to join them on the school trip. But when the gathered money mysteriously goes missing, suspicion falls on two of Yuuichi's friends: Shiho Sawaragi and Makoto Shibe, who were in charge of collecting the payments. Although innocent, Shiho and Makoto take responsibility for the failure to protect the money when no one else comes forward.

A few days later, Yuuichi and his friends receive mysterious letters which trick each of them into meeting up. Upon arrival, they are ambushed and knocked unconscious. They wake up in a mysterious room in the presence of "Manabu-kun," a character from a controversial children's show that stopped airing due to its malicious content. He informs the group that one of them indirectly gathered them together in order to settle a large debt. They are to play a "friendship game": a series of games that will test the strength of their bond and trust in each other. As the group's faith wavers due to the growing number of secrets and betrayals, Yuuichi must figure out who of his "friends" he can actually trust and ultimately discover the identity of the traitor.

No trailer available yet for the anime.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:20

Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai.

First aired - 7th April 2022

A little ghost girl gets worries when Ms. Fushihara, a corporate slave, is working till midnight, and tries to make her go home. While saying "Leave now~," the ghost girl helps and brings her refreshments, healing Ms. Fushihara's heart with her preciousness. Be healed by the heartwarming daily life of the cute little ghost and the corporate slave Ms. Fushihara.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:27

Paripi Koumei - (Ya Boy Kongming!)

First aired - 5th April 2022

General of the Three Kingdoms, Kongming had struggled his whole life, facing countless battles that made him into the accomplished strategist he was. So on his deathbed, he wished only to be reborn into a peaceful world... and was sent straight to modern-day party-central, Tokyo! Can even a brilliant strategist like Kongming adapt to the wild beats and even wilder party people?!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:35

Healer Girl

First aired - 4th April 2022

The story will follow four girls who seek to use their songs to heal and soothe the people of their world. The tagline reads, "Kindhearted, powerful songs heal the world. These are beautiful miracles sung by humanity."

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:40

Dance Dance Danseur

First Aired - ? April 2022

Junpei is happily snoozing away during his sister's ballet recital when a male ballet dancer steps onto the stage. Moved by the strength and skills the dancer displays, the boy discovers his love for this art.

But after a certain tragedy happens, he vows to leave his past behind and turn into the epitome of manliness! What will he do when his love for ballet reignites?!

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:45

Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story

First aired - 6th April 2022

Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story is a youth story centering on two female golfers. Two girls, Eve and Aoi, who grew up in completely different circumstances and have different play styles, are caught up in the world of women in golf.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 21:53

RPG Fudousan - (RPG Real Estate)

The story begins 15 years after the demon king was defeated and the world has become peaceful. Kotone, who graduated from school and became a magician, inquired about the kingdom-affiliated RPG Real Estate in order to find a new home. In reality, RPG Real Estate was Kotone's place of employment, and together with Fa, a demi-human, the priest Rufuria, and the soldier Rakira, they help support the searches of new homes for the customers with various circumstances.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 22:01

Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi - (In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki)

The isolationist Akane Ninja Clan, composed of all-girls, mainly consisting of young kunoichi in training, has a code to which they all must adhere: "As men are dangerous beings, interacting with them is forbidden."

Kunoichi Tsubaki, the leader of the Dog Squad, is an excellent trainee with a promising future, but she has started to experience a strange feeling in her heart... whenever the subject of boys is brought up.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 08 Mar 2022, 22:07

Shadowverse Flame

Shadowverse Flame features a new protagonist Light Tenryu and its story is set in Shadovar College, a facility that trains professional players of the Shadowverse game. Tenryu Light, a transfer student, decides to join "Seventh Flame," one of the seven Shadovar clubs. However, Seventh Flame is on the verge of closure due to a lack of members! In order to avoid the club's demise, Light decides to look for new members. But what awaits him are powerful rivals who control a wide variety of cards...