Bakugan Battle Brawlers (and sequels)

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Nicholas D. Wolfwood » 10 Apr 2021, 01:16

ince Bakugan Battle Brawlers is in a dead time Slot on CN, Cartoon network would the Bakugan Battle Brawlers series get a better** welcome on Disney XD, for the life of me I don’t understand why Nick/nick toon and DXD and CN give anime the so so treatment
 Toonami is a slave to {AS} but that is another post for another day
Here is the series that have aired on CN so far
 Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia
Bakugan Gundalian Invaders
Bakugan: Battle Planet
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge

I have a question
 I can’t wait for Bakugan to return with Bakugan: Geogan Rising
if cartoon network greenlights it, for the life of me I have no idea why they put Bakugan in a dead time slot
Sunday morning 6:30 am to 7:30 am?
 Cartoon network could put it on before {AS} 7 pm to 8 pm or 11 pm to 12 am before Toonami

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Apr 2021, 04:21

I liked the show but could never set a timer for it that wouldn't interfere with the timer of something else on our DVR so I couldn't really watch it. I was really into the original series at one point as much as I could be until I gave up because of the conflicting timers always coming up, but I totally agree with you. I don't know why Cartoon Network is putting it in a time slot like that though. I mean, you think they'd try to appeal to more viewers by doing like you said and putting it in a 7-8pm time slot at least.

Who's your favorite battle brawler? Mine was always Shun, I saw a lot of myself in his personality.