Where can I find some anime wallpapers?

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Apr 2021, 02:46

I found their site. I'll have to bookmark it for other ones but I haven't seen a group wallpaper like that has Sango, Kohaku, Kirara, and Miroku. There were some cool looking wallpapers though for it so it's definitely one that I'll use again for other anime. Thanks, Ex! ^.^

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 04 Apr 2021, 02:54

Emotive Spirit wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 02:36
Expendable wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 02:26
Have you looked at Zerochan?
I don't think I've heard of it actually. Then again I can't remember when I was looking for the wallpapers what sites I did and didn't use. :sweatdrop: I'm pretty sure I haven't though. Is that the name of the website?

It came in handy for locating pictures for some of our games. https://www.zerochan.net/

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Apr 2021, 03:13

Expendable wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 02:54
Emotive Spirit wrote:
Expendable wrote:
I don't think I've heard of it actually. Then again I can't remember when I was looking for the wallpapers what sites I did and didn't use. :sweatdrop: I'm pretty sure I haven't though. Is that the name of the website?

It came in handy for locating pictures for some of our games. https://www.zerochan.net/
I wondered where you got them from. :dance: Thanks again, Ex ^.^

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 04 Apr 2021, 10:33

Emotive Spirit wrote:
Expendable wrote:

In deed ‼ https://www.zerochan.net/

Also is Sankakucomplex… but this is more +18R  
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981