Naruto Shippuden

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Itachi
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Naruto Shippuden

Post by Itachi » 02 Aug 2020, 22:29

All about Naruto Shippuden in here as well as favourite characters and/or favourite episodes!!! :)

"Those who cannot acknowledge themselves, will eventually fail."

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Naruto Shippuden

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 04 Aug 2020, 15:39

Best Characters:
Bad guys...
Hidan and Kakuzu. It was always Dark but funny when they were on screen but the best for me are Nagatos 6 paths of of pain. The combination of the Rinnegan, Akatsuki cloak, piercings and red hair made them look so cool!

Good guys..
Naruto (of course) Sakura (dont hate me i think she is cool) Gamabunta, Might guy and Kakasahi

My fav episodes are 163 when Sakura screams for Naruto and then BOOM he appears in Sage mode looking Bad ass. I also love episode 328 when Kuruma and Naruto fist bump and we see KCM2 for the first time. There are so many that its hard to choose but some other fav moments are Kakashi getting both of Obitos Sharingan and busting out a perfect Susanoo. Naruto cloning himself under the water fall to learn the Rasen-Shuriken is also sick. Shikamaru blowing up Hidan and Madara taking on the Ninja alliance are also worth a mention.....The more i think about it the more i wanna share so i will stop with these for now!!
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Itachi
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Naruto Shippuden

Post by Itachi » 05 Aug 2020, 22:21

If Itachi was still alive the course of the story would have been different in my opinion as we started to see Tobi's real intention, wonder if he was waiting for Itachi to die to proceed for his plans to start the great ninja war...

Have to see Pain vs Naruto in fully as Pain almost destroyed the village if Naruto didn't intervene.... Kisame was stubborn as well...  

"Those who cannot acknowledge themselves, will eventually fail."

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Naruto Shippuden

Post by DragonOfDojima » 06 Aug 2020, 11:01

Hello

Pydda

Achievements

Naruto Shippuden

Post by Pydda » 12 Aug 2020, 11:16

Hi guys,

Where do you watch Naruto Shippuden?

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Naruto Shippuden

Post by DragonOfDojima » 12 Aug 2020, 11:44

On the internet !!!!!!!!!

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Naruto Shippuden

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 Aug 2020, 14:16

Itachi wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 22:21
If Itachi was still alive the course of the story would have been different in my opinion as we started to see Tobi's real intention, wonder if he was waiting for Itachi to die to proceed for his plans to start the great ninja war...

Have to see Pain vs Naruto in fully as Pain almost destroyed the village if Naruto didn't intervene.... Kisame was stubborn as well...

Yeah kisami was stubborn but look at how stubborn madara was?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage