Zombies, music and halloween.

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, miserableatbest, Keilonrich22

Post Reply
User avatar
Bootang Seven
New Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 21 Apr 2019, 19:32
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Bootang Seven » 15 Jul 2020, 01:58

My manga collection so far. Hour of the zombie (vol 1- 9), is this a zombie? (vol. 1- 8), I luv Halloween (vol.1 - 3), K-on (vol. 1 - 8), Biomega (vol. 1 - 6). I have recently started reading/collecting DR.Stone. Not bad for a newbie.

User avatar
Bootang Seven
New Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 21 Apr 2019, 19:32
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Bootang Seven » 15 Jul 2020, 02:13

Image

User avatar
Keilonrich22
Standard Member
Posts: 646
Joined: 27 Jan 2020, 17:51
Great Britain

Achievements

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Keilonrich22 » 15 Jul 2020, 19:08

Nice mine is alot more scattered vol 1-3 of demon slayer ,volume 1 deadman wonderlannd ,1 volume assasination classroom, vol 1-2 fireforce and vol 1 of jojo's most of those I got recently from my godfarther :XD:
Keilonrich22
Master Otaku  Image

 

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 10795
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by LikkleMel » 16 Jul 2020, 02:03

I have Black Butler (need to collect more)
Say I love you (almost finish need the last 3)
He's my only vampire
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul

I want to start collecting more again
Image

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 6539
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Beex » 21 Jul 2020, 00:33

Bootang Seven wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 01:58
My manga collection so far. Hour of the zombie (vol 1- 9), is this a zombie? (vol. 1- 8), I luv Halloween (vol.1 - 3), K-on (vol. 1 - 8), Biomega (vol. 1 - 6). I have recently started reading/collecting DR.Stone. Not bad for a newbie.

You would probably like Rosario+Vampire.
"Cats should stick with other cats. It's only natural."
Image
Sig by: Ioreth
​​​​​

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Image

User avatar
Expendable
Veteran Member
Posts: 11726
Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 01:29
United States of America

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Expendable » 21 Jul 2020, 00:46

Beex wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 00:33
Bootang Seven wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 01:58
My manga collection so far. Hour of the zombie (vol 1- 9), is this a zombie? (vol. 1- 8), I luv Halloween (vol.1 - 3), K-on (vol. 1 - 8), Biomega (vol. 1 - 6). I have recently started reading/collecting DR.Stone. Not bad for a newbie.

You would probably like Rosario+Vampire.

A little heavy handed on the fan service, Rosario+Vampire is fun.

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 6539
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Beex » 21 Jul 2020, 00:48

Expendable wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 00:46
Beex wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 00:33
Bootang Seven wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 01:58
My manga collection so far. Hour of the zombie (vol 1- 9), is this a zombie? (vol. 1- 8), I luv Halloween (vol.1 - 3), K-on (vol. 1 - 8), Biomega (vol. 1 - 6). I have recently started reading/collecting DR.Stone. Not bad for a newbie.

You would probably like Rosario+Vampire.

A little heavy handed on the fan service, Rosario+Vampire is fun.

That was supposed to be a surprise.
"Cats should stick with other cats. It's only natural."
Image
Sig by: Ioreth
​​​​​

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Image

User avatar
Expendable
Veteran Member
Posts: 11726
Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 01:29
United States of America

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Expendable » 21 Jul 2020, 03:31

I've had run-ins with a person whose values make them reluctant to have anything to do with a lot of fan service, so felt a warning might be needed.

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 6539
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

Zombies, music and halloween.

Post by Beex » 21 Jul 2020, 13:58

Good point.
"Cats should stick with other cats. It's only natural."
Image
Sig by: Ioreth
​​​​​

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Image

Post Reply