Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 23 Aug 2020, 11:41

YUP! B it is one of the best ( if not the BEST ever) chapter I've read so far. XDDDDD
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 25 Aug 2020, 02:31

Ekkun wrote:
23 Aug 2020, 11:41
YUP! B it is one of the best ( if not the BEST ever) chapter I've read so far. XDDDDD
And I'm thinking it's going to keep getting better.

I just read the last part

Spoiler:  
Wilfried is making great progress. Rozemyne of course got his competition spirit burning. Ha ha.

Then you have the Mayor, wow, how is he alive? Ferdinand has more patience then I expected. It's also gonna make Rozemyne even look more like a saint considering what the Mayor said and acted like when the Rumors start spreading.

I'm also quite curious about the results of gathering of ingredients. So much is going on.

lol, not much was mentioned about the printing this part though.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 04 Sep 2020, 22:36

las 2 parts where not to great, but still building the plot ... I'm eager for the side chaps, ...
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 09 Sep 2020, 16:24

I just finished reading the last part.

Sleep is Myne's worst enemy. lol

Too bad, this one seemed promising. Looks like what I expected to happen will be put on hold for awhile longer. Still some tidbits of this last part was interesting.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 09 Sep 2020, 22:05

woow, I missed this tuesday Chapter! ...

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 10 Sep 2020, 07:27

Lord Myne wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 16:24

Too bad, this one seemed promising. Looks like what I expected to happen will be put on hold for awhile longer. Still some tidbits of this last part was interesting.
what are you expecting?
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 10 Sep 2020, 11:06

Momogari wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 07:27
Lord Myne wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 16:24

what are you expecting?
Considering it's a spoiler I'll wrap it in tags

Spoiler:  
It seems this book is nearly complete I'd say a few more parts at most. In the last Light Novel in the Afterwards it mentioned gathering ingredients for Rozemyne would be one of the main objectives and it that's what occurred in the Last part. I'm sure there will be more gathering in the coming parts. Now that's explained lets get to what happen.

Rozemyne went in to gather an ingredient she needed for her resurrection potion, since she has already died. She put her mana in it as instructed then harvested only to have it taken by a small fey beast cat like creature which immediately evolved into an incredibly dangerous fey beast. It was challenging for Rozemyne and the Knights to deal with it but they overcame it eventually with no causalities.

As for my expectations I was getting the impression that the potion to resurrect Rozemyne might get completed in this Light Novel. Obviously since they can only harvest that ingredient once a year, it'll take at least one more year. So it'd be awhile yet. I'm looking forward to see how it'll improve Rozemyne's health overall.
本好きの下剋上

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 10 Sep 2020, 22:25

Oh. I didnt think itd be completed anytime soon. He described a number of ingredients that could only be harvested at certain times and in certain places iirc.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 11 Sep 2020, 01:16

Yeah, I probably set my expectations to high. But Rozemyne was just knocking one challenge out after another.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 11 Sep 2020, 15:28

Lord Rozemyne wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 01:16
Yeah, I probably set my expectations to high. But Rozemyne was just knocking one challenge out after another.
Yeah, you did. XDDD
  Spoiler:  

Screenshot_20200911-161716.png
Screenshot_20200911-161716.png (653.25 KiB) Viewed 994 times
… pleased that Nicola has given me  the praise I was looking for, I exited my room and headed to where everyone else was waiting.  
XDDDDD

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 11 Sep 2020, 16:20

Ekkun wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 15:28
Lord Rozemyne wrote:
11 Sep 2020, 01:16
Yeah, you did. XDDD
  Spoiler:  
 Screenshot_20200911-161716.png
… pleased that Nicola has given me  the praise I was looking for, I exited my room and headed to where everyone else was waiting.  
XDDDDD
She's acting her age. lol

It's interesting how in some ways she's incredibly mature and in others she's completely innocent.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 11 Sep 2020, 17:31

I love this last part!!!
... especially the end, Main giving the Harvest Festival report to Sylvester, and Fer shield by Myne ...
LOL
I broke mi ass laughing at it.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 15 Sep 2020, 10:56

I read the last part of the LN.

Maybe there’ll be another part, but it’ll be the last part.

So it’s pretty much over and the beginning of the next LN will start soon if it’s translation continues as it has been. So either next week or in 2 weeks it’ll be Part 3 Volume 3.

That said this part does have 5 volumes. I’m thinking it’ll be the last volume or next part when Rozemyne attends the Royal Academy. I’m looking forward to that.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 15 Sep 2020, 15:36

A M A Z I N G ! ! !.
I WAS expecing last chap with what WILDFRED had has in the temple!

Just this chap is worth for all the previous books !!

@Lord Rozemyne Yeah!! you must be right.
Next week may start with next book (3, of part 3) or just couple mor of side histories...

I Am super eager to go throughly it. <3

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Tanya » 15 Sep 2020, 23:16

I'm thinking of rereading volume part 3
本好きの下剋上