Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Re: Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 04 May 2020, 10:05

i have to catch up with ep 19. but... start reading book 7 ( vol 4 Part 2) ... it's amazing how the plot are twisting ... I cant wait until june to be the whole book out! OMG I don't know what to do until next part comes out!!!
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 04 May 2020, 10:11

The attachment Honzuki no Gekokujou, ep 19.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
Honzuki no Gekokujou, ep 19.jpg
Honzuki no Gekokujou, ep 19.jpg (67.25 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 04 May 2020, 10:39

GOSH !!
I catch up with it ... they axed a lot off from the novels. XDDD.
they chop 2 LN chaps into a single Anime episode, that would may be adapted up to 4 anime episodes for a nicer adaptation.

I wish that they keep the part 2 manga adaptation run more close to the LN than the Anime. XDD

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 04 May 2020, 23:09

I've now read all the LN chapters available on J-Novel.

From what I can tell by looking at planned releases, all parts will be completed at the end of May, and there are 8 parts it seems.

5 parts are currently available with 1 part being release each week.

Book 7 has a lot in it that goes down and I haven't read all of it yet, just over half.

Some conclusions I came to turned out to be correct. Seems my name fits the events too. Though that has nothing to do with it.

Edit: What timing, just minutes ago part 6 was released. That means I get to read more. It also means in two week, I should have all of book 7 available to read and finish.

I'm fairly sure the season for the anime is going to end half way between part 2. This actually works as good pace.

I don't think they are skipping too much. They are skipping a lot, but it isn't too much. how some events occur are different too, but they are actually fairly close.

So in the case of this show, I must admit if they continue making the anime, you don't need to read the LN. But you'll miss out on some good parts, not the main story though.
本好きの下剋上

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 05 May 2020, 01:02

The 6th part of book 7 was sad, I won't say why.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 05 May 2020, 12:44

wooooww!! just finished part 3 of the pre-publish 7th book!!!
so much happening here. I can't stop myself to keep reading. hlly shiit!!! hehehehe

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 05 May 2020, 13:49

GHOOOOSSSHHH!!!!!!!!! 62% of part for on pre-publish ... I can't hold!!!!
such an exciting plot is going ahead!!!!!

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 05 May 2020, 15:29

semi-spoiler :

...Am i to be _____ for someone ridiculously _____ ?

Ghooosh!! Is awesome! this chap resolution is surprising me even more!!!!!

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 05 May 2020, 16:15

what the holly sugar!
I don't think Gunther can digest easily what just happened in front of himself at the temple! XDD
This was a interesting plot twist!!!

EDIT: I myself still can't digest this last chap I just read. Eager for more!!!!

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 05 May 2020, 17:08

I know, a lot happens all at once.

Exciting.
本好きの下剋上

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 05 May 2020, 19:39

geeeezzzzzzz
  Spoiler:  
End of Ascendance of a Bookworm: Part 2 Volume 4 Part 6...
Keep Reading?
Discuss on the forums

<3 <3 <3

Love this last Chap and how Freida will still being in touch with Myne.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 09 May 2020, 19:42

ep 20

I thought Lutz's family issue would have been skipped. I suppose giving one episode to it was good though. That's the length it should have been in the LN, I think.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 10 May 2020, 01:31

I'm not sure what you mean by the length. But Myne was certainly not sitting where I thought she was in the LN.

Regardless it was good episode as expected. Though the title and a few other things were changed about what happened. Ah well. Close enough.

I'm not sure what episode 21 will be about. Been awhile since I read the events in the LN. I'm still sure what episode 26 will cover though.

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 10 May 2020, 18:51

nice Ep!
pretty much as I remember it. Yes they skip few things after pre, and after the Metting with the High Priest. but the core where the discusion was. made it in 2 episodes cut be a bit long.
may in the Manga they put it more detailed like the LN ?!

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

JDShand
Great Britain

Post by JDShand » 11 May 2020, 05:56

I need more seasons after this of "my little book maker can't be this smug" :D