Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 12 Jul 2021, 12:57

OMG!, I just realiced something really BAD!

The LN reach 677 Web Chaps., and the last prepub where over WN 312 (or so...) then: 677 -312 = 365 WebChpas to publish … between an average 3 wnChaps by prepub (365/3) = 120+ more weeks to finish with the WB material …

Oh, well, that's isn't that Bad, because we still having over 2 more years to celebrate Mondays Bookworm.
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 12 Jul 2021, 13:10

Twilight wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 11:07
Bookworm Day. LoL

Yes, all Mondays are days to celebrate for that reason. I’m behind this week, haven’t read prepub release from last week yet.

My sister just finished the new LN release. She enjoyed it. The Shumils is what she liked most.

I like the pic too but I already seen it. I’ve seen others like it too.

You know, I’m not sure who is on the far Left. I know who the others are. Far Left looks like Tuuli but they are all wearing Royal Academy clothes and that would eliminate Tuuli as a possibility. But the image is fan made so it’s probably Tuuli anyways.

That's right, because the WN is already finished in Japan, and they are near twice the LN volumes plublished in English ... we still a lots on new characters to discover... and 5 more years of Royal Academy (Hiuse of Lords) hehe.
I wish, Tuuli get more important role in the future books, and lets see whats happen with Kamil too.
… and Freyda when she marry Damuel's big brother.
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 12 Jul 2021, 21:59

Oh who's the pink then?
There's one girl who's apeshit over the shumils. I don't remember who she is or what she looks like but I figured green must be her.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 12 Jul 2021, 22:45

Hannelore is the Pink haired girl but she doesn’t get introduced until 4.3.

But she’s an important one. Yes and that’s who I’m using for my Avatar.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 21 Jul 2021, 14:14

So I heard what the three PoV should be next week.

Spoiler:  
Lutz Epilogue
Anatasius SS
Leonore SS

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 22 Jul 2021, 00:44

Lutz huh. Interesting. Especially after last chapter.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 25 Jul 2021, 21:28

That should be indeed. Further I heard a rumor that there will be 2 weeks this time before 4.3 will be started. So after tomorrow August 9th will be the next release

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 26 Jul 2021, 22:58

I just finished reading the last part of 4.2.

Spoiler:  
As it turns out it was not from Lutz's PoV it was Benno's. But it did involve both Lutz and Benno and pretty much about Lutz.

The other two were correct.

Turns out the prince has a low opinion of Rozemyne.

Leonore's was pretty interesting since we haven't seen anything from her PoV previously. She is definitely interested in Cornelius but it seems her interest him is fairly new. She became interested in him after he became a stellar student at the Royal Academy. It pretty much confirms Leonore desires to become Cornelius's future wife.
But she respects Rozemyne quite a bit too.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by PharaohAtem » 27 Jul 2021, 01:15

I just finished Last Guard by nalini Singh. Her books are great but I wanna read the next.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 08 Aug 2021, 23:51

The Next Season start date for Ascendance of a Bookworm has been announced. It will Air Spring of 2022

https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1 ... 82273?s=20

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 09 Aug 2021, 11:30

:dance: Nice. I wish this time they do keep going after part 2 …

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ryuuko » 09 Aug 2021, 22:55

I hope they keep going this time too, but it's only been announced as Season 3, so it stopping at the end of Part 2 is pretty much expected right now. I hope this will not be the case.

Speaking of the Light Novel, prepub 4.3.1 is available on J-novel now.

Prepub 4.3.1
  Spoiler:  
Prologue is from Gil's POV, he spends sometime interacting with Delia, seems she is fairly loyal to Rozemyne now. He spends time interacting with Fritz and Zahm and we learn a bit more about both. Turns out Fritz and Zahm know each other fairly well.

Rozemyne gets an examination by Ferdinand. The Dedication Ritual is completed, and they head back to castle. Besides Rozemyne then talking too Elviria not much else has happened.

We learn a little bit more about Elviria's side of the family and the fact Veronica is her aunt.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 17 Aug 2021, 04:04

God damn myne brought down some shade.

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Ekkun » 17 Aug 2021, 08:45

:dance: indeed !
Last Chap was the best. "A place to call HOME" :smoke:

Fisrt also was nicer, Rozemyne trying her best to lear to get intelligence informatinon from her Tea parties.
and Charlotte to awessome!
I wonder.how Charlote will ending seeing Rozemyne next Year in the Royal Academy. jajajaja.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Post by Momogari » 24 Aug 2021, 03:41