Fruits Basket (2019)

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Naoki
Veteran Member

Achievements

Fruits Basket (2019)

Post by Naoki » 15 Jun 2021, 22:39

Momogari wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:06
Fruits Basket is good.
I told you. u_u
Vivix wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 06:04
When the original was out they only had 6 volumes to work with. So many things were not even revealed by then. Hence some changes and the ending where only Kyo's form arc was covered.

I just watched the latest episode of the reboot and I am crying. I have waited 14 years to see this episode animated. Its everything. This whole series is everything. Its beautiful, sad, deep, dark, meaningful, and beloved.

I love how it shows the way people deal with trauma. The wide spectrum on how someone copes with tragedy, depression, and abuse. The way a single kind word can change your entire world; how to face life head on even if its scary and unsure. The way it shows the importance of unconditional friendship and love in all its forms.

Its just one of the best stories I have ever come across in my life. And there is a reason why Furuba remains beloved after more than a decade.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I consider Furuba to be one of the most important anime/manga ever created and I think everyone should watch it at least once in their lifetime.
Some people could even learn a thing or two from it. *nods*

Lc2342
Great Britain

Achievements

Fruits Basket (2019)

Post by Lc2342 » 15 Aug 2021, 11:11

https://youtu.be/4_qopPMaZe8

Amv my sister made I hope you enjoy