Belle - Reviews

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

King Jackman
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Belle - Reviews

Post by King Jackman » 03 Mar 2022, 02:02

What did people think of Belle?

I thought it was a good film and a good spin on the beauty and the beast but wouldn't put it over 7 out of 10. I felt a lot more could have been added without much effort which would have made it much better but they obviously had time constraints causing plot holes.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Belle - Reviews

Post by Teeny » 21 Mar 2022, 19:37

My favourite thing about it was the music.
I was a little disappointed that it didn't really end with an actual romance like beauty and the beast did, but overall I liked it.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan