Anime/manga collections

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Anime/manga collections

Post by PortgasDAce » 22 Jan 2020, 00:04

Lord Myne wrote:I’m not sure what I have. But sure once I know I’ll sell them.

I don’t have all of them unpacked. I’ll look what I do right now. As I plan on purging a lot of my stuff anyways and selling will be better.

My Manga is in good condition considering I haven’t really read them. I already gave my blood+ collection away.

I hope you can make some good money off of them.
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 25 Jan 2020, 18:26

Same here ...
ages ago my collection of VHS Tapes was over 200, more tan 70DVD's, tones of "USA comic book format" from 32, 48 to 64 pages (as is was how sadly it started editing in the earliest '90's TT__TT)
... just bi-weekly collecting Dragon Ball reach the non sense of 275 "comic books" (for all of the 42 Japanes Volumen... Can do you imagine it ??? ), plus several other series ... it must reach about 40 to 50 Japanese volume... at that times)
and probably around other 200 Manga volumen ... ( Fist of the North Star, Bastard! ... a lots of One shoot...)
I ride off many of them, some still at my Mun's house ... here in England I collected quite a lot also ... but after few moving..., and seeing the GREATEST improvement on Stream services ... Cex stores had had many of my old stuff ...

if I have to pack it all now... it fit for sure in a single big box. TT___TT
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

N0Ne
Afghanistan

Achievements

Post by N0Ne » 26 Jan 2020, 13:32

I know It's slightly off-topic but, I recently added Knights of Sidonia Battle for planet nine's collectors edition box set added to my collection.

The attachment 91e0V-XK90L._SL1500_.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
91e0V-XK90L._SL1500_.jpg
91e0V-XK90L._SL1500_.jpg (260.89 KiB) Viewed 733 times

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 30 Jan 2020, 19:47

Ekkun wrote:Same here ...
ages ago my collection of VHS Tapes was over 200, more tan 70DVD's, tones of "USA comic book format" from 32, 48 to 64 pages (as is was how sadly it started editing in the earliest '90's TT__TT)
... just bi-weekly collecting Dragon Ball reach the non sense of 275 "comic books" (for all of the 42 Japanes Volumen... Can do you imagine it ??? ), plus several other series ... it must reach about 40 to 50 Japanese volume... at that times)
and probably around other 200 Manga volumen ... ( Fist of the North Star, Bastard! ... a lots of One shoot...)
I ride off many of them, some still at my Mun's house ... here in England I collected quite a lot also ... but after few moving..., and seeing the GREATEST improvement on Stream services ... Cex stores had had many of my old stuff ...

if I have to pack it all now... it fit for sure in a single big box. TT___TT

Aw man. :(
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 30 Jan 2020, 19:52

FiLtHyRoSe wrote:I know It's slightly off-topic but, I recently added Knights of Sidonia Battle for planet nine's collectors edition box set added to my collection.

That's a nice looking set.
 Yang Wen-Li.

Z | Cerulean
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Z | Cerulean » 05 Mar 2020, 21:06

I only recently started actually gathering physical manga, moving out actually provided me with a place to put it.

Currently, I have the entirety of Fullmetal Alchemist as the 3-in-1s, every currently published volume of Kaguya-sama: Love is War (planning to gradually have the entirety of them as they come out), JoJo Part 2 and the last third of JoJo Part 3 (volumes 7 to 10).

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 05 Mar 2020, 21:54

Nice!

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 06 Mar 2020, 13:23

nice!
My last acquisition where the 3 physical Light Novels of "Ascendance of a Bookworm" Part one, Daughter of a Soldier in English, and vols 1 & 2 of Digital Part 2 ( coz they still not yet Physical ones) ...

I feel like buying air when referring to a digital content like that. ... I thinking it will be paying subscription for J-novel Club, monthly. at least I wont own the books, but I fell like doing that is more like paying a fee for use an exclusive Library content.
  Spoiler:  
XDD feeling like Maine/Myne paying the Temple for use the Library being a Blue robe Shrine apprentice
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981