Turn It Off And On Again - Rebooting Ali

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 14 Jan 2024, 16:52

I feel as though my previous journal can't be updated anymore as I can't really remember a lot of the more recent things I would need to mention so like any popular game or show we're gonna do a reboot.

So let's flashback to about 4 years ago, I had been living in Bristol for just over a year and had been helping a group twitch channel called Belief Gaming, during this time I had also slowly been reintroducing myself to the original metaverse from before all this VR stuff started coming in, it felt strange being back in a world filled with angels, demons, vampires, werewolves and all sorts of other creatures where everyone was earning money in some way. In a very short space of time I had managed to build up some connections to the point where I had a fair amount of fame and influence, in some areas I also had power. I decided that it was worth sticking around and set up what would be the first of many business ventures that form what is known today as Renegade Industries. I quickly hired a few people which were my brother, Alex and our friend Will, not long after that Alex, Will and me all moved into a house which we were also using as our main office, we weren't there for very long for 2 very good reasons, the first was a stalker who had managed to get in contact with our landlord and managed to get us in some serious trouble, needless to say we now have a restraining order against him but that hasn't stopped him from trying to get into our lives again, the second reason was the lockdown, all of us ended up going to stay with our families because we knew it was going to last a while and we were already feeling unsafe because of the stalker.

That's all for now, in my next update we'll skip forward to the second Renegade HQ which was even more eventful due to creepy landlords and squatters.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 14 Jan 2024, 17:06

Hi, there.

Said stalker should be locked up just saying. Yeah some landlords aren't that great, or don't care. They shouldn't own property really.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 15 Jan 2024, 00:20

PharaohAtem wrote:
14 Jan 2024, 17:06
Hi, there.

Said stalker should be locked up just saying. Yeah some landlords aren't that great, or don't care. They shouldn't own property really.

The stalker tried to come and work for AL but left the moment they saw Alex and strangely hasn't come back since
*Game Designer*

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 15 Jan 2024, 01:01

Ali-Renegade wrote:
15 Jan 2024, 00:20
PharaohAtem wrote:
Hi, there.

The stalker tried to come and work for AL but left the moment they saw Alex and strangely hasn't come back since

ahhh I believe I know the certain someone you are talking about
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 15 Jan 2024, 01:09

Ali-Renegade wrote:
PharaohAtem wrote:
Hi, there.

There be some crazy people out there.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 15 Jan 2024, 01:50

LikkleMel wrote:
15 Jan 2024, 01:01
Ali-Renegade wrote:
PharaohAtem wrote:
Hi, there.

ahhh I believe I know the certain someone you are talking about

I'm sure you do, but for their privacy i'm making sure not to say their name
*Game Designer*