The good, the bad, the cuddly(bear) [LilMissLarBear]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Jan 2024, 11:31

Patiently awaiting some deliveries while I do a bit of studying until lunch time! Im expecting to recieve my 3 pack gym leggings and a air-up water bottle which ive been wanting to try out for *ages* now. I can't wait :dance: those should be coming this afternoon. Might order in some Subway after studying and go for a walk before studying round 2 XD All around supposed to be a chill day :) I hope everyone else has a brilliant day :dance:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Jan 2024, 11:38

LilMissLarBear wrote:
03 Jan 2024, 11:31
Patiently awaiting some deliveries while I do a bit of studying until lunch time! Im expecting to recieve my 3 pack gym leggings and a air-up water bottle which ive been wanting to try out for *ages* now. I can't wait :dance: those should be coming this afternoon. Might order in some Subway after studying and go for a walk before studying round 2 XD All around supposed to be a chill day :) I hope everyone else has a brilliant day :dance:

I hate to rub it in but a delivery I've been waiting for's come just now :D
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Jan 2024, 15:33

Rich-Allen1976 wrote:
03 Jan 2024, 11:38
LilMissLarBear wrote:
03 Jan 2024, 11:31

I hate to rub it in but a delivery I've been waiting for's come just now :D

I had mine come earlier today so we both have stuff delivered! :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 03 Jan 2024, 20:12

Glad to see you back, and CONGRATULATIONS on your results. Fantastic!
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Jan 2024, 22:48

Ojisama wrote:
03 Jan 2024, 20:12
Glad to see you back, and CONGRATULATIONS on your results. Fantastic!

Thank you! It's great to be posting again :) and yes! I was very happy with the results, both a great start to my modules :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

Tuffin
Miyu Member
Miyu Member
United States of America

Post by Tuffin » 04 Jan 2024, 01:16

keep up the good work with the studying! :dance:

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 04 Jan 2024, 10:34

Just been to the gym :dance: I want to get back into the habit of exercising so Im going to try and commit to 3 days a week gym then when im not at the gym I plan on going for a 25-30 min walk round my neighbourhood. I used to walk all the time when I was in school, it would be a great break from revision from exams and just an all round stress reliever I do miss it. I feel like over the past few years Ive just been really inactive, way more than I used to. My general schedule with life things doesnt quite help so Im working that out.

But now that is done, back on the study grind! Well... I say that, it hopefully shouldnt take too long and most of what I have planned is watching videos too lol Then after I done everything I need to, I can relax and then theres Traitors on TV to look forward to tonight :dance: I hope everyone has a great day :)

Lauren
VG mod

Tuffin
Miyu Member
Miyu Member
United States of America

Post by Tuffin » 05 Jan 2024, 00:11

Oh boy, good luck with the exercise
I am really bad about the gym
This time of year here it gets soooo packed

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 06 Jan 2024, 13:13

Tuffin wrote:
05 Jan 2024, 00:11
Oh boy, good luck with the exercise
I am really bad about the gym
This time of year here it gets soooo packed

It wasn't that bad tbh! I went in the morning rather than the evening because it's more busy when everyone has finished the work day but yeah! Didn't go nuts or anything and I didn't stay long lol Morning just works out better for me I guess the only time when I want to go any other time is if I want to take a class which works out better imo because I'm not worrying about waiting for the equipment I need

Lauren
VG mod

Tuffin
Miyu Member
Miyu Member
United States of America

Post by Tuffin » 07 Jan 2024, 01:41

makes sense!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jan 2024, 20:08

Back at work tomorrow which is a bit cheeky of management since I was also one of the last members of staff to break up for Christmas break so I essentially broke up late and Im coming back early! Im guessing Im covering for someone else though because Im not on my usual bus run and tomorrow is First Aid training for some people. I know because its one of two dates where people are put forward for it, I ended up doing it on the last day of term instead.Well... I hope they haven't switch me round for good *again*... Ive been on my current run for a few weeks it will be a bit silly to change me round now. After summer, sure I wont mind a lil switch around but if this change is more permanent i wont be the happiest bear It is what it is I guess. Its going to be hard trying to wake up early in the morning again lol

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 07 Jan 2024, 21:51

Yeah I just don't "do" mornings, never have done.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jan 2024, 22:50

Rich-Allen1976 wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 21:51
Yeah I just don't "do" mornings, never have done.

Mornings I'm fine with but to go even from 8am wake ups to 5am it can be quite the adjustment. This has never changed from my last job lol I've been back and forth with the wake up pattern for a few years now, never gets easier

Lauren
VG mod

Tuffin
Miyu Member
Miyu Member
United States of America

Post by Tuffin » 09 Jan 2024, 02:29

wake up adjustments are the worst
it always doesnt sound like that big of a change but always takes more than you'd expect to adjust

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 14 Jan 2024, 19:15

This last week has been a struggle mentally. I havent been in the best of moods and with assignments coming up I am getting a bit stressed. My work hours will be upped this next week because I have training for 2 mornings as well as the usual AM and PM shift so really i wont get much break those days. I even said to the charity shop manager yesterday I cant do next Saturday because I will just be too overwhelmed and exhausted. I told her i need a proper weekend break from work haha. I have made plans to stay over at Leeds so I can just have some me time and get some quiet work done. I usually go to Leeds on a Sunday anyway to go to Black Sheep coffee shop and read a book but I havent done that lately so next week that will hopefully be a thing. Just need to get through this week thats all, it has been mentally draining :zzz:

Lauren
VG mod