The Misadventures of an Espeon & Goomy! [Ivory/Lolin]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 20 Jan 2024, 17:15

i've been using my tablet a bit lately, happy i'm drawing

(i also bought symphony of the night off the app store because it's 3 dollars)

it's honestly been a blessing because my other problems get better the more i draw, it seems :>

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 24 Jan 2024, 23:44

As usual, it's been a while.. 

Things at work have finally slowed way down, after going through our store remodel then straight into Thanksgiving and Christmas etc. I became burnt out to the point where I was literally functioning on auto-pilot, not something I'd recommend by the way.. but I'm slowly doing better now and after having cut (mostly) bread out of my diet, I'm actually down about 15 pounds so far.  Also upping my protein intake, water intake and taking a daily probiotic supplement. I hope come spring or summer, I'll be in good enough shape to start running and hiking again. :3

Other important news... my youngest Valerie is officially 5 years old today! ;_; <33  It's hard to believe time has gone by as fast as it has but I'm excited for all the things she'll get to do and experience. Val starts tiny tots basketball next Tuesday, she's wanted to do sports ever since Guen got into them. We'll also be signing her up for Kindergarten at some point later on this year. 

I'll write more later when I get a chance

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 25 Jan 2024, 00:12

ooh you finally posted : D

glad you're doing better healthwise, and excited to see those whippersnappers of yours grow

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 25 Jan 2024, 22:38

Aww glad to hear Valerie is doing well! Is she looking to be like a sporty type of person?
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 26 Jan 2024, 12:25

@lolin Thanks, me too <3 They're growing like weeds, make it stop. D:

@LikkleMel Hi Mel! ^-^ To be honest I don't know yet, this will be her first time doing any kind of sport activity so we'll see and Val can be painfully shy at times especially around other adults but I think she'll have fun once she warms up to it.

I did some deep cleaning in the kitchen yesterday while Guen was at school and poor Val laid on the couch under my comforter, she has some kind of cold and sounds almost like she's losing her voice. Also we finally took the Christmas tree down last night and the next step will be re-arranging the living room probably later today before I go to work.

I'm currently awake at 4am doing laundry since my body still likes waking up early no matter what time I happen to fall asleep the night before, I may try and catch a nap on the couch before I have to get Guen up for school in 3 hours.

It's too damn cold.. Why can't it be spring yet?

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 01 Feb 2024, 01:42

we got a new puppy today!

i'll try to remember to post pictures of him tomorrow or so

no name yet

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 02 Feb 2024, 21:51

bonus foot pic in the second one

he's a very clingy boy and i wouldn't have it any other way!

debating between naming him spud or hashbrowns, as the female toy aussie we have is named tater tot

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 19 Feb 2024, 03:23

saw a play today

always a bridesmaid

it was adorable and hilarious : D

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 23 Feb 2024, 17:53

lolin wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 03:23
saw a play today

always a bridesmaid

it was adorable and hilarious : D

It sounds like a fun play to go see :3

::update::

Being sick absolutely sucks.. I'm on week 2 of it and while I am getting better, my nose is stuffed up and I can no longer smell or taste things as of this morning. The girls are mostly over whatever it was they gave me except Val is still sneezing and coughing and now my husband has it. I have the next 4 days off from work (in theory) my assistant manager texted me earlier asking if I wanted to come in and help Clicklist, I told her I didn't feel up to it and to text me tomorrow if they needed help again.

The fog has rolled in which gives the morning a rather eerie and depressing feel to it, there's a chance it'll get up to 50 degrees today at least. I'm ready for warm spring weather.

I picked up some clearance clothing items yesterday after work, (a tank top, jean capris and a button up shirt) over the last month I've dropped about 15 pounds just by cutting out (most) carbs, eating more protein, taking a probiotic supplement and exercising in between walking to work in the mornings. ^-^

I have cleaning I want to do today but for now I'm going to see if I can progress in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 Feb 2024, 02:51

With the weather changing all the time it's no wonder everyone getting sick. I was thinking I wish whoever changes the weather would stop drinking at night. Just saying.

I hope you start feeling better

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 23 Mar 2024, 17:24

Thanks Atem ^-^  I am finally over the stupid cold at least. 

This won't be a long update. I have the house to myself for the weekend since my husband took our girls over to visit his mom and brothers yesterday due to it being spring break here and my husband let me stay home so I'm just relaxing and getting some spring cleaning done that I've been wanting to do. Also playing Fallout 76 with my work friend until almost 2am cause why not? xD 

Tuffin
Miyu Member
Miyu Member
United States of America

Post by Tuffin » 26 Mar 2024, 00:20

sounds relaxing ivory, enjoy!

the pupper is the cutest lolin!