Live From The Killing Game [MakiChan]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Jan 2022, 22:39

Oh ok. By the way, did you ever finish schooling?

Regrettably, I didn't. For many reasons... I just kind of fell through the cracks, plus nobody wanted me at the school I was going to, according to the principal at the time.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 12 Jan 2022, 21:28

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 22:39
Oh ok. By the way, did you ever finish schooling?

Regrettably, I didn't. For many reasons... I just kind of fell through the cracks, plus nobody wanted me at the school I was going to, according to the principal at the time.
thats so cruel to say :(
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Jan 2022, 22:45

Sorry, Maki, I didn't mean for that to happen. :sweatdrop:

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 13 Jan 2022, 06:19

For what to happen?

I did finish school yeah, but I also agree, principles shouldn't be saying that...
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 Jan 2022, 06:45

I thought u would like

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Jan 2022, 23:33

MakiChan wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:19
For what to happen?

I did finish school yeah, but I also agree, principles shouldn't be saying that...
I just don't think things through sometimes, and I apologize a lot when I don't. So if there's no reason you can tell that I'm apologizing, it's most likely just me being me. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I was floored when mom told me. I didn't expect a real principal in an actual school to have that mentality, let alone say something like that. I don't think I ever saw her though, the principal. I even thought it was a guy, so that must've meant I didn't really see her at any point. Although plenty of trips to the school counselor, and in several schools.. I was definitely not a kid that was easy to put up with. :sweatdrop:

I'm glad you finished though. I'm kind of what happens when someone doesn't make school a priority. Well... other factors involved too, but that's more or less the bottom line I guess. So it makes me sad when I hear someone just intentionally giving up school, because I know what it's like to have basically an elementary school level education. If that. So, kind of breaks my heart when someone doesn't think it's important. I just wish I knew how important it was, then I would've tried to not be so angry all the time.

How was today in your part of the world? :^_^:

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 14 Jan 2022, 04:18

purple dragon wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:39
:dance:

Akane Mayu wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:45
I thought u would like

Boobs lol

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 23:33
MakiChan wrote:
For what to happen?

I just don't think things through sometimes, and I apologize a lot when I don't. So if there's no reason you can tell that I'm apologizing, it's most likely just me being me. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I was floored when mom told me. I didn't expect a real principal in an actual school to have that mentality, let alone say something like that. I don't think I ever saw her though, the principal. I even thought it was a guy, so that must've meant I didn't really see her at any point. Although plenty of trips to the school counselor, and in several schools.. I was definitely not a kid that was easy to put up with. :sweatdrop:

I'm glad you finished though. I'm kind of what happens when someone doesn't make school a priority. Well... other factors involved too, but that's more or less the bottom line I guess. So it makes me sad when I hear someone just intentionally giving up school, because I know what it's like to have basically an elementary school level education. If that. So, kind of breaks my heart when someone doesn't think it's important. I just wish I knew how important it was, then I would've tried to not be so angry all the time.

You don't need to apologise like ever lol

I guess yesterday was alright, it was my day off
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 14 Jan 2022, 06:13

Okiez. :^_^: Glad I don't, even mom said one time that it's annoying when I apologize too much, which is honestly saying a lot. :sweatdrop:

Oh, that reminds me, what days do you usually have off? Or is your work schedule more or less random? Because I'm actually writing down my friends' schedules in a notebook so I remember. :sweatdrop: I mean, it's sad my memory is that bad though, but it must get annoying when I keep asking. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 14 Jan 2022, 16:11

MakiChan wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:18
purple dragon wrote:

Akane Mayu wrote:
I thought u would like

Boobs lol

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
MakiChan wrote:
For what to happen?

do u like hehe

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 14 Jan 2022, 21:06

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:13
Okiez. :^_^: Glad I don't, even mom said one time that it's annoying when I apologize too much, which is honestly saying a lot. :sweatdrop:

Oh, that reminds me, what days do you usually have off? Or is your work schedule more or less random? Because I'm actually writing down my friends' schedules in a notebook so I remember. :sweatdrop: I mean, it's sad my memory is that bad though, but it must get annoying when I keep asking. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

I have the same days off every week unless I'm on holiday from work

I'm off Thursday and Sunday, which is bit random lol

Naughty Kitty wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:08
Any thing exciting on the day off? :)

Nah not really, I just chilled and played games lol

Akane Mayu wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 16:11
MakiChan wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:18
purple dragon wrote:

Akane Mayu wrote:
I thought u would like

Boobs lol

Emotive Syndrome wrote:

do u like hehe

Yes, yes i do, I love Yang and Blake anyway, I ship them so hard lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 14 Jan 2022, 22:15

Okiez, got it written down. Thankiez, Maki. * BEARHUGZ *

Have you played any games in your off time?

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 15 Jan 2022, 04:14

Yeah I have lol
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Jan 2022, 05:36

Which ones? :dance: I'm glad I remembered you play more than just 1 at a time.

OH! But, MIB flashback, if you could have extra arms, would you want them so you could play 2 games simultaneously? lol I just remembered the guy throwing the mail in the slots that had multiple arms fro the 2nd MIB movie where Agent J goes to get Agent K and bring him out of retirement. :lol: I love those movies. I know it's random, but it seems to be the theme with my thoughts. xD

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 15 Jan 2022, 11:34

I'm still playing the same things as I'm trying to finish them

Code Vein, Samurai Warriors 5 and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me