Star Journey

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Tera
Korea South

Achievements

Star Journey

Post by Tera » 15 Dec 2021, 06:05

Eight

------------------------ 
Removed by myself.
Last edited by Tera on 21 Dec 2021, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

Tera
Korea South

Achievements

Star Journey

Post by Tera » 16 Dec 2021, 12:21

Removed by me

Last edited by Tera on 08 Apr 2022, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Star Journey

Post by Ryuuko » 16 Dec 2021, 12:45

I'm behind on your entries and need to read all of them, the ones I have read are thought provoking and therefore enjoy them. Thanks.

I don't believe anyone or a country is to blame for the virus. While people are capable of thinking logically, they prioritize their emotions and instincts first, after all humans are a type of animal. It seems our capability of reasoning and learning is beyond of other animals. It's not just China's economy that's suffering right now. I hear many countries are having economic issues so it isn't like other countries can help out China necessarily.

They all need to cope and move on. But they are pointing at each other and blaming the other countries for their problems. In reality I believe most of the world leaders know it isn't another country's fault but to say the truth, it's our fault, we didn't this coming will be perceived as a failure by those in power. So instead they feed their people a lie, a scapegoat. Are their people better off, perhaps, perhaps not. As everyone is having issues so no one could have necessarily handled the situation better. Those in power though do have an advantage they know the situation as they receive all sorts of information. In theory it means they should be best equipped to resolve the issue.

The scapegoat is just that. It's a pressure release so governments can concentrate on what they believe needs to be done to solve an issue or perhaps they believe there is no answer and sometimes there is in fact nothing they can do. So setting someone else on fire instead of themselves throws the wraith at another country, a country that while taking a blame doesn't actually suffer. Each country has blame thrown at them in this way. In a way I'd say it reduces crimes and violence internally, but not quite. As it creates and injustice on the people who are from or perceived to be from those countries. So I can't condone this behavior despite it's logical benefits. However, at the same time, I don't know what could be done instead that would be more effective that's actually just.

As for the reasoning as why an animal and not a plant is because the base virus is well known, so it was logically concluded to come from an animal. So they did choose the simplest explanation. As for a plant it's possible but that would actually be a complex reasoning whether than a simpler one.

Tera
Korea South

Achievements

Star Journey

Post by Tera » 16 Dec 2021, 13:04

Even if the base virus is from an animal, then perhaps the earth in all of its infinite wisdom, might be the cure. People need to test different plants.

I do understand that by finding a scapegoat, people will hate something for a short while, or forever! hehe. Besides, it will allow people to move on after that, but that is the problem here. Am I, and you, judging by your reasoning, the only ones who seem to actually think on a logical scale? You know, 20 years ago, I can expect to have been a simpleton in life and have reasoning no better than a child, while throwing a tantrum. But through my life experiences, I evolved. So, I am perplexed why people - who are obviously older than me in life, but seem really stupid judging by what they say and do - are unable to evolve in life where they stop to really think for themselves? A part of me refuses to believe that someone like me... who have nothing in life so to speak of, actually evolved in thought and mind past these individuals who seem to have everything in life. What am I missing here... some sort universal karma that allows people with all the resources to stay as silly as a fish, while the people who truly live, evolve on a scale and magnitude beyond the ordinary? I find it interesting, but also, very disheartening. I would give anything for this world to open up their eyes and truly see what needs to be done. But it seems like they do what their forefathers and ancestors have done for hundreds of years, and still, just want to actually continue being a silly fish in the sea of fishes. I don't understand it. It is beyond me.

I am not angry, just really perplexed by their behaviour. Who knows... I can rant, but truth be told, even when I have ranted in the past, I was never angry. If I was angry, someone would know it. I just get super passionate and launch into a whole tirade of things- until I am a deflated puffer-fishie. That works. :)