Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by lolin » 07 Jul 2022, 03:38

momo what state you in again?

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 07 Jul 2022, 11:39

I live in north carolina now
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 Jul 2022, 14:57

Hi

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 18 Jul 2022, 02:25

Naoki has gotten a little bored of playing genshin impact for now but I'm enjoying it at the moment.

I plan to get to BP level 50 during this BP period, which means I'm gonna grind pretty hard.
Naoki asked me why but I just feel like it. I don't mind grinding. The achievement is pointless other than some resources it gives you but I guess I don't always mind doing a challenge just for the sake of the challenge. Some people can be satisfied with that more than others, and I'm certainly not interested in it most of the time...but occasionally I can be. This seems to be one of those times.

Anyway, since she isn't posting here, Naoki worked her ass off and got Xiao on his last banner. I didn't think she could do it, but she grinded hard and got him.

Up until just now I was saving up for Tighnari, who I thought was going to be a catalyst user, but apparently he's an archer. I don't know. He is a fox boy, huge plus, but. Archers. Idk. I'm leveling Amber for shits and giggles now and it's a decent change but I still don't know that I like archer play style.

Why would the first two dendro characters both be archers. Stupid grumble grumble.

Might as well wish for him anyway. Maybe leveling amber some more will make me acquire the taste for playing archers.
And he is a fox boy.

I kinda want to level Gorou just because he's a cute dog boy. He's not priority though, especially since he requires spectres and I don't like fighting spectres and all my spectres are all going towards kokomi right now. Once I level her up almost completely I may consider it, but since I don't use any other geo it'd really just be for late game funsies. I'd have to level Nigguang more to make it worth it, though Noelle is Naoki's best character at the moment and she likes using Noelle so that's a plus towards Gorou as well. We could have 3 geo in a team at some point, making Gorou well worth it.

I just got C5 yanfei completely randomly.
And good lord 80-90 leveling is so expensive. It's like the grind triples in intensity when you enter the final ascension.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 19 Jul 2022, 11:46

One of the coffee beans I have now is more acidic than the other. I dont really like acidic but neither is bad to me. I've had more acidic coffee that's worse.

I learned more this morning.

Light roasts are more acidic and tend to be closer to the flavor of the bean itself, so more complex apparently. It has more CO2, which keeps it fresh longer, but the rate of release is slower. An American roast is a light roast.

Dark roasts are more roasted, and more toasty/chocolatey. They're more the flavor of the roasting than the bean itself. They have less CO2, and it's released more quickly. Vienna roast is medium-dark, French roast is dark, and Italian roast is just burnt to char. Stay away from Italian.

Both my current coffees are a medium roast.

Yosh. I should buy a light roast and a French roast to taste the difference myself now.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 19 Jul 2022, 21:07

Work blew today. Blew chunks. Blew transmission control protocol chunks.

I do not like to be this low level.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 25 Jul 2022, 21:19

I tried a dark roast yesterday.

It was ok at first but then once it cooled it was gross. I don't think I need to try any more dark roasts anytime soon.

Work sucked today. One day in and I'm already behind schedule. Tomorrow is going to suck too because the unexpected task that put me behind schedule continues.

Naoki
Veteran Member

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Naoki » 27 Jul 2022, 23:14

Yeah, I think I'm done here.
I've been here on and off for years now and I think it's probably about time to pull the plug. This place doesn't have the same pull that it did years ago.
AL changed and so have I. There just isn't any reason for me to be here anymore. Not that this will surprise or upset anyone, its been a long time coming and I'm hardly ever here anyway.

So yeah, this is my last post here.
I wish you all well. See ya~

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by lolin » 27 Jul 2022, 23:51

i'll miss you naoki ;w;

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by melanch0lic » 28 Jul 2022, 00:18

Naoki wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:14
I've been here on and off for years now and I think it's probably about time to pull the plug. This place doesn't have the same pull that it did years ago.
AL changed and so have I. There just isn't any reason for me to be here anymore. Not that this will surprise or upset anyone, its been a long time coming and I'm hardly ever here anyway.

ok
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 17:22

Naoki wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 23:14

Gotta do what is right for you, I will miss your posts here in the journals, you take care Naoki <3
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 16 Aug 2022, 21:33

I won a painting in a silent auction 2 weeks ago and then of course didn't bother checking my voicemail for two weeks to find out I'd won.

That was a nice bird painting too.

Maybe I can go tomorrow after work and see if it's still available. I think I was the only bidder so they may have put it right back up for auction.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Aug 2022, 21:58

Cool, I hope you can still get it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 23 Sep 2022, 13:14

Hope you are good, Momo.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by lolin » 12 Nov 2022, 23:32

momo wake up