Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by lolin » 27 Jan 2022, 02:40

Momo... d-d-don't put it there...

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 29 Jan 2022, 15:57

Ok, that's worth trying.

Also I decided that I should just order premade tonkotsu base. Fuck making that shit from scratch.

Hmm I should add other ingredients to my grocery list.

Also I declare myself healed of covid. I'm still coughing a little here and there but fuck it it's gone.
I was going to go out today but the roads might be icy so I'll go out tomorrow. Gonna get groceries and go out for lunch.
Last edited by Momogari on 29 Jan 2022, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 29 Jan 2022, 16:18

You know, for some reason I grew up with the impression that sardines are gross but I've never had them and I'm questioning it now. I like oily fish. I don't mind salt. Why wouldn't I like sardines?

I'll get some at the store tomorrow. They might make a good ramen topping, too.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 29 Jan 2022, 20:07

Me looking at wheel of time stuff.

Ceara Coveney is Elayne Trakand *googles Ceara Coveney* ooooh ok. I don't know her acting but damn Elayne Trakand wasn't the most interesting in the books but at least she'll be eye candy in the show.

Been watching The 100. A lot of moral...not conundrums. Just mistakes.
Thinking that main characters don't deserve to live combined with knowing this kinda shit is how humans really are reminds me that we're doomed even if we survive ecological collapse. Well, in reality the ecological collapse will bring out the moral failings. I imagine to anyone reading this it'll play out in terms of news headlines about "regional conflicts" and the rising food prices as if they're separate matters. It's all politics that don't affect us until...well, I don't know how it'll end. Maybe it'll all just be rising food prices until we're priced out of living. I wonder what would happen if the US tried rationing. Watching this show, I think humans aren't going to be good enough to survive the future in reality.
Well so far it's starting as a slow collapse so maybe I'll die before shit really hits the fan. I guess I won't be getting a comfy retirement though.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 30 Jan 2022, 15:00

No, watching the news is about the same. Humanity is doomed.

I ran out of alcohol but my head is ok. I guess it really was the exercise and it really does have an immediate effect on the body.
Everyone should exercise or they really could die.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 30 Jan 2022, 17:35

Yes.

Finally out of the house. At the pub for a burger.

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by HentaiSenpai » 31 Jan 2022, 09:12

I hope your pub burger was fulfilling.
Make sure to get that exersise in, make it a habit and your life will benefit.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 03 Feb 2022, 23:29

What did I eat today. I had a late lunch at work today and decided to go out to a cafe. I got a patty melt and fries. The patty melt had onions on it, which is nice, but the better feature was that it was on toasted pumpernickel rye. That was good bread. I had it with darjeeling tea and the tea seemed to enhance the pumpernickel. I wonder if that's a feature of darjeeling, that it can enhance other flavors. I don't drink it much.
HentaiSenpai wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 09:12
I hope your pub burger was fulfilling.
Make sure to get that exersise in, make it a habit and your life will benefit.
My pub burger the other day was indeed fulfilling. I live in a little 2-block triangle encompassing my apartment, my workplace, a grocery store, and that very pub. I sometimes call it the fish place, because it's a seafood-style pub, but point being I go there a lot. And they have the second best burger I've had yet in my...2.6 years in North Carolina, and I tend to get a lot of restaurant burgers because it's like, it's how you judge a restaurant, you know? By the burger. Well, and the beer selection, but hoo boy this pub has a better beer selection that most of the breweries here, it's impressive. 24 rotating taps and they're usually like 70% local brews. I am very lucky to have it as my pub-across-the-street. I had an oyster stout with my burger. I was feeling adventurous. I didn't taste the oyster. It was a pretty good stout though.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 07 Feb 2022, 02:53

Yeah.

Watching more of The 100.
Shaky morals ass people. I feel like if entertainment had social commentary points that would be this one. But its just entertainment so hell, bad morals, bad decisions, all just plot points, right? For the drama, right? Except I don't see the point in ignoring the philosophically obvious solutions to correct the morals behind the decisions they have to make. Exempli fucking gratia, if you're gonna force human experimentation without consent then volunteer yourself first.
All this fake ass bullshit moral handwringing "oh we have to do this" no you fucking don't, get on the table yourself bitch. Thats so obvious and somehow nobody thinks about it? Super fake.

Edit: oh, I paused too soon. They finally realized it. That's better.

Edit edit: oh now mommy is the weak moral ass bitch. See, that's how you prove that you have no actual morals. They get tested once and poof they're gone.
I really don't like people like that. That's exactly how my ex was. All good and right until shit gets hard and then you just gotta do what you gotta do? No, bitch, that's not what morals are. If you die, you die. You don't get free passes on your actions due to a biological imperative. That's not how morality works.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by lolin » 07 Feb 2022, 03:12

this show seems to be infuriating you

is it your *moral imperative* to continue watching it? (i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry)

hope you and naoki are good :>

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 07 Feb 2022, 06:18

Well even if I don't think much of its ethical presentation, it's a decent story and entertaining.

Naoki just messaged me but didn't tell me how she was. This leaves plenty to be desired.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Feb 2022, 22:02

hi

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 09 Feb 2022, 03:20

I feel like I'm getting sick again. I need sleep. I took two melatonin. Time to knock me the fuck out. Goodbye world.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Feb 2022, 06:02

Well I hope uiu feel better

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 10 Feb 2022, 22:54

Today I will make some schmorgasbord mexicano for my dinner.

aka I'll open cans of black bean and corn and maybe some other stuff and throw it in a pot and eat it with chips.

Spoiler: