Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 26 May 2022, 21:13

I've complained about work every day this week.

*wanted to complain today too*

well. whatever.

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 28 May 2022, 03:12

Got a nice surprise just now.

I guess I don't have to be so pessimistic.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 30 May 2022, 02:30

I slept in until almost noon today and thought for sure I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight until very late.
Unexpectedly, I found a reason to get up early.
So I figured I wouldn't sleep tonight.
But now it's only 10:30 and I'm kinda tired. Seems abnormal. I hope I'm not getting sick. Might not be surprising given that covid is back.
Although right now, maybe it's a blessing. I can actually sleep at a reasonable time despite having slept in completely irresponsibly.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 30 May 2022, 21:39

Naoki reappeared.

I had lots of fun today.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 31 May 2022, 18:30

Momogari wrote:
30 May 2022, 21:39
Naoki reappeared.

I had lots of fun today.

Where? I miss Naoki too :c
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 31 May 2022, 20:50

she messaged me on LINE. I'm sure she would have posted if she bothered looking at AL.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 31 May 2022, 21:27

Momogari wrote:
31 May 2022, 20:50
she messaged me on LINE. I'm sure she would have posted if she bothered looking at AL.
Well hopefully she is okay? ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 01 Jun 2022, 22:20

Teeny wrote:
31 May 2022, 21:27
Well hopefully she is okay? ^^
Yes.

I told her you miss her.

Needlessly stressed.
I want to go out and binge on snacks and liquor.
I also want to stay home and watch anime.
Nothing to watch.
Nowhere to go.
Maybe I should have some more mead.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 08 Jun 2022, 00:10

I'm not an active job seeker but there's a company trying to poach me and I must say they look like a good move for me.

Third interview tomorrow.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 08 Jun 2022, 06:34

Goodluck! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 13 Jun 2022, 02:24

I hate job offers. I don't want to deal with this right now.

Nothing like a job offer to solidify goals for you and nothing like me can turn that all around and end up hating myself within 4 days.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 13 Jun 2022, 07:07

If it's causing that much stress and worry about the process of moving/transferring etc then withdraw? It's okay to change your mind.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 13 Jun 2022, 11:35

How about I decline the offer, then quit my job, then idk, buy a van and go drive through Canada or something.

I won't do that. One way or another it'll be settled today. Things on a time limit are nice that way. I'm just going to be sad either way for a while.

I am at work. Having to work when I just want to mope around is difficult.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Teeny » 13 Jun 2022, 14:13

Gotta do what you think is best for you at the end of the day.
I'm sorry the situation is making you feel sad though.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Nabedon [Momo&Naoki]

Post by Momogari » 13 Jun 2022, 19:41

It's my own fault. I'm an idiot, incompetent at both relationships and life. My sadness is pervasive in that it's seeming to affect everything else I might feel, but it is temporary. I'll get over it.

God today has dragged. My company took their time with the counter offer and not knowing my future exacerbated my lack of focus. But they just got it to me. They're matching my offer 100%, namely, a 36% raise, which is everything I wanted right now. Job wise anyway. That's good. I'm a bit more awake and feeling a bit better now that that's settled.

Also I had lunch with my mother. She could tell something was wrong but I didn't tell her, just like I'm not telling AL. But the food was good, and that helped today too.