With You Again [Teeny & Yusei]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 13 Jun 2022, 12:56

Teeny wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 07:49
How dare you
Sorry about that XD

How you doing Teeny? :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Jun 2022, 13:16

weeabooweegee wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 12:56
Teeny wrote:
How dare you
Sorry about that XD

I'm okay thankyou, playing mario kart wii at the moment, had a productive morning otherwise.
What about you?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 13 Jun 2022, 14:49

Teeny wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 13:16
weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:
How dare you
Sorry about that XD

I'm okay thankyou, playing mario kart wii at the moment, had a productive morning otherwise.
What about you?
I'm doing ok. Finally finished all my college work, got a long summer ahead!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 14 Jun 2022, 19:25

weeabooweegee wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 14:49
Teeny wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 13:16
weeabooweegee wrote:

Sorry about that XD

What about you?
I'm doing ok. Finally finished all my college work, got a long summer ahead!

Eyyy nice enjoy the break! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 14 Jun 2022, 19:26

I had a walk around the local lake this evening, it was nice and peaceful, there were some Great crested grebes on the water with chicks.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 17:32

I don't really have anything to say.
But hope you're all good.

Looking forward to Norwich con next week with @Elgood81 and @NataliaJulia ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 28 Jul 2022, 18:38

Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 17:32

That's great! I miss going to conventions

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 19:24

weeabooweegee wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 18:38
Teeny wrote:

Yeah it'll be my first one since before the pandemic :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 28 Jul 2022, 19:24

Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 19:24
weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:

Well I hope you enjoy it! :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 19:26

weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:
weeabooweegee wrote:

Thaaanks! ^^ Hoping I'll find something JoJo to buy :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 28 Jul 2022, 19:30

Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 19:26
weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:

Remember, if you come across a group of people who encourage you to join them on a trip to Egypt to save a family bloodline, then immediately say yes

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 19:34

weeabooweegee wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 19:30
Teeny wrote:
weeabooweegee wrote:

Remember, if you come across a group of people who encourage you to join them on a trip to Egypt to save a family bloodline, then immediately say yes

and if I don't return to AL, you know where I've ended up. I might perish to DIO but y'know what that's fine xD
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 28 Jul 2022, 19:34

Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 19:34
weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:

and if I don't return to AL, you know where I've ended up. I might perish to DIO but y'know what that's fine xD
Yeah XD. On the bright side, you could get a stand

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2022, 19:35

weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:
weeabooweegee wrote:

I hope my stand is Speedwagon himself.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 28 Jul 2022, 19:36

Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 19:35
weeabooweegee wrote:
Teeny wrote:

I hope my stand is Speedwagon himself.
He'd be stronger than THE WORLD