With You Again [Teeny & Yusei]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 04 Feb 2022, 18:37

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 00:24
I've got a decent vocabulary but most of what you said made me feel like Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy. lol I have no idea what the majority of what you said meant, but I didn't know that YouTube was the more reliable streaming service. That's definitely interesting to find out. It might be that I not only never finished school but never really understood the majority of what was being taught in school, I even had Special Education as one of my classes because of... how my brain is. Just saying though that might also explain why most of what you said I just don't understand. :sweatdrop: Sorry. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

My guy wrote a rocket science essay, I don't blame you! :XD: Simply put, Youtube always works, your internet provider maybe can't offer you more for what you pay. Or maybe they just won't give you better internet speed, because your internet provider won't get more money out of it. I mean who knows really.

For all we know it might be your Router that is old and can't process more speed. I know with me personally, I've had to switch routers before, and the speed actually went up. Or rather it became more stable, because the old Router just didn't work properly. For what its worth, my sibling works at the internet provider we have in house, so he just set everything up in the store for us. All I do is plug in the internet cables and connect to the wifi :kawaii:
Good becomes great, this is why you were chosen
Because a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows, compassion

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Feb 2022, 06:45

Yeah, I still don't know how it works but all I know is I'm glad it does play YouTube videos and YouTube Music so smoothly. I've also found a good adblocker that I didn't know the Google Play store would even have so I don't have to see commercials. lol

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 06 Feb 2022, 17:32

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 06:45
Yeah, I still don't know how it works

Neither do I Emotive. :lol:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 17:44

lol Too much techno lingo for me to wrap my head around. I'm admittedly not the one of the smart guys though.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Feb 2022, 22:01

Too much techno lingo and my brain goes dead as well, don't worry it happens to the best of us. It's kinda like those that love math, my brain goes dead at that too.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 01:35

lol I'm glad it isn't just me. As a kid I was so bad at math and basically any kind of arithmetic, so I hated that class. xD

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 24 Feb 2022, 12:50

Covid really knocked me upside down homies...
Long story short, I went to a wedding in the weekend. Suited up, did my hair etc etc.
Of course restrictions were not even there, because it was mostly families there.
Everyone dancing, giving each other hugs, handshakes, so I was not exactly surprised if I'd gotten it.

Monday, nothing at all.
Tuesday comes, I start to cough a lot, feel a bit dizzy, but nothing too serious. Even took one of those self tests, which came out negative.
Now on Wednesday, is when the hell starts. I immediately went to get a PCR test, but I was already feeling terrible at that point.
I had never been this ill before in my life, until Friday it was just hell.
Every symptom you can think of, I had it.

Worst of all was things was that I had pain in every part of my body and could barely move.
I legit thought I was a goner.
But I've recovered recently, hence why I'm even here.

I did get to watch a ton of CSI, good show dude, like actually.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Feb 2022, 13:07

Sorry to hear it dude. Glad you've recovered though. I had no actual idea it was that painful though. I just thought it was kind of just fatigue and some pain, but it sounds like a whole new level of pain racked your body. Jeez. Glad it's over though, I wondered how you've been.

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 24 Feb 2022, 14:12

Thank you, means a lot. For what its worth, even when I took the vaccines my body didn't react to fondly to them. The two times I got the vaccines, I was actually at home for a whole week both times too. I thought back then that if I should ever get the virus, I'd handle it easier. Clearly not. Makes me wonder how much worse things would be without the vaccines...
Absolute hell, I wish this pain to no one.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Feb 2022, 00:37

Whoa. Dayum, that's brutal. From what I understand it's because of the vaccines (or in large part at least) that the people that are vaccinated have a less severe reaction to getting the virus, like as in it keeps the majority of people from being hospitalized or suffering any fatal symptoms. So, the way I look at it is some brief suffering of the vaccines to avoid dying. Sounds like a good trade, right? But my head's kind of chaotic right now. :sweatdrop: Just Saiyan though, the vaccines probably make more of a difference than people probably thought they would at first. Speaking of, I and my parents need to get our booster shots. Did you get both of yours? I mean, I think they said it's 2 boosters now instead of just 1, but my memory is horrible. :sweatdrop:

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 25 Feb 2022, 12:34

So the vaccines are supposed to make it less vital and easier to handle, not that you can't get the virus. It's a common misconception that people make. And I currently am not allowed to get the booster, cause if you have the virus and recover from it, you need to wait 90 days before you are allowed to get vaccinated again. I mean for what its worth, I can't get infected anytime soon. Also hoping that IF I were to get it again, it won't be as bad :worry:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 25 Feb 2022, 12:59

Ohhh! Well damn, I actually never heard of the 90 day duration before getting the boosters after getting infected. I hope it won't be as bad next time too, maybe the antibodies from getting infected and surviving (I think that's how it works, right?) give you extra protection, no matter how small. What you described sounds like hell if it was pain. :( Hopefully you're better protected now though, but I'm not really aware of any data that supports the idea of added protection from antibodies if you come through after being infected. I hope so. Stands to reason it would, right? I mean, even a marginal increase in protection from covid would be good.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 25 Feb 2022, 20:01

YuseiFudou97 wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 12:50
Covid really knocked me upside down homies...
Long story short, I went to a wedding in the weekend. Suited up, did my hair etc etc.
Of course restrictions were not even there, because it was mostly families there.
Everyone dancing, giving each other hugs, handshakes, so I was not exactly surprised if I'd gotten it.

Monday, nothing at all.
Tuesday comes, I start to cough a lot, feel a bit dizzy, but nothing too serious. Even took one of those self tests, which came out negative.
Now on Wednesday, is when the hell starts. I immediately went to get a PCR test, but I was already feeling terrible at that point.
I had never been this ill before in my life, until Friday it was just hell.
Every symptom you can think of, I had it.

Worst of all was things was that I had pain in every part of my body and could barely move.
I legit thought I was a goner.
But I've recovered recently, hence why I'm even here.

I did get to watch a ton of CSI, good show dude, like actually.

Oh no! That sounds horrendous. Sorry that you caught it!
I hope you are now over the worst and are getting back on track.
Sending hugs.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 26 Feb 2022, 13:44

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 12:59
Ohhh! Well damn, I actually never heard of the 90 day duration before getting the boosters after getting infected. I hope it won't be as bad next time too, maybe the antibodies from getting infected and surviving (I think that's how it works, right?) give you extra protection, no matter how small. What you described sounds like hell if it was pain. :(

I don't remember what the exact reasons were for not being eligible for the booster right away, but I think it was something with it being better if you take it after that period of time.

So the biggest problem was that it was geniune pain. Like I've gone through bad things before in my life, but those were more physical related pain. Like a broken arm. It hurts if you move your arm, but so long as you don't you won't feel the pain. Here it was straight up every part of my body in pain. It's like there was no escape from it and I couldn't even sleep because of it. Hopefully it won't happen again! :(

Teeny wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:01
Oh no! That sounds horrendous. Sorry that you caught it!
I hope you are now over the worst and are getting back on track.
Sending hugs.

Thanks Alex, i'll take as many hugs as I can get :rad:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Feb 2022, 23:23

You couldn't sleep at all? Jeez. It's definitely worse than I was expecting. I knew it was bad, but no quite that bad. Added incentive to take the precautions to keep from getting it, but it's clearly not impossible no matter how thorough someone is. Hopefully it won't happen again dude. :( Glad you've recovered. :^_^: