With You Again [Teeny & Yusei]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 Jan 2022, 10:34

Oh, really? I didn't think it was that long ago when it first aired. :? How much of the story do you remember?

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 20 Jan 2022, 14:28

Momogari wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:45
who are your mains?

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 03:23
Genshin Impact is one of those games I'll never be able to play but it sounds really fun. :^_^:

Why is that? I mean it's free to play! :dance:

Also yes I do play Duel Links still, every now and then. But since they just released Master Duel, going to focus on that. Which is also free to play :=D:
Good becomes great, this is why you were chosen
Because a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows, compassion

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jan 2022, 15:33

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 10:34
Oh, really? I didn't think it was that long ago when it first aired. :? How much of the story do you remember?

It aired in 2005 so it's been quite a while, still a classic series though!
I remember most of it, I've rewatched it several times now. ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 Jan 2022, 23:49

It's because of our lackluster wifi. It's one of those "it gets the job done, but can't play multiplayer or stream" qualities of wifi. >_> Wish we had better, but we got what we got. And I can't complain without the paranoid thought that certain people I know might be cyber-stalking me on this forum to check up on me... I wish people understood how I'm just wired to be this way, but I guess they don't. I don't know if they ever will. Anyway, if we had better wifi I could play it. lol

What's Master Duel? :?

Avatar: The Last Airbender really aired 17 years ago? Jeez, it's way older than I thought it was. lol I might be jumping on that fandom train a little later than I thought I was. :sweatdrop:

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 21 Jan 2022, 05:12

I'm pretty sure genshin impact is mostly clientside in its architecture. Its multiplayer aspects are optional. You may very well be able to play it. Since it's free, there's no harm in trying.

Hu Tao, really. I tried her and wasn't terribly interested. How do you deal with attacks that drain your own HP?
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 21 Jan 2022, 06:52

Momogari wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 05:12
Hu Tao, really. I tried her and wasn't terribly interested. How do you deal with attacks that drain your own HP?

You're supposed to keep her HP as low as possible, because she does more damage when her HP is low. You deal with it, by killing whatever enemy you're up against. Which is what mine does. Mine is paired with a R1 Homa and she can dish out high crits with ease. Just have a healer that can heal her a little bit and you're golden. :=D:
Emotive Syndrome wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 23:49
It's because of our lackluster wifi. It's one of those "it gets the job done, but can't play multiplayer or stream" qualities of wifi. >_>

What's Master Duel? Image

The coop side of the game doesn't require you to have good internet at all really. I occasionally play with people who tend to have 999 ping and they're fine :XD:

Master Duel is the new free to play Yu-Gi-Oh! game that just got released yesterday. It's a bit more on the competitive side because it uses the TCG format, but can still be fun!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Jan 2022, 08:36

I don't know what ping is, other than ping pong. :sweatdrop:

I don't see Master Duel in the Google Play Store though on my Chromebook. Maybe it just hasn't gotten released for Google's Play store yet? :? Because it sounds really fun, so I want to try it. lol Any yugioh game I'm up for. :dance: Oh wait, do you mean it's for consoles?
Momogari wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 05:12
I'm pretty sure genshin impact is mostly clientside in its architecture. Its multiplayer aspects are optional. You may very well be able to play it. Since it's free, there's no harm in trying.

Even so, I wouldn't be able to have enough free space to download it on my harddrive. I have to use an external harddrive for additional storage since I've got an original PS4 at only 500 gigs. >_< It's just better if I don't. :sweatdrop:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 Jan 2022, 09:41

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 23:49

Avatar: The Last Airbender really aired 17 years ago? Jeez, it's way older than I thought it was. lol I might be jumping on that fandom train a little later than I thought I was. :sweatdrop:

Better late than never :lol:
You'll have to watch The Legend of Korra too once you have finished Avatar. I don't think Korra was as good as Aang but still worth a watch :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Jan 2022, 10:22

I will, it came with Avatar TLA in a combo bluray pack. lol I smiled so huge when I opened it at Christmas. xD It was one of the best presents I got at Christmas. :dance: :dance:

I love the concept though, being able to control the elements. Though, like Sokka, it seem like some just can't do it. I'm not very far into the series but that's what it looks like so far, with the Fire Nation having some kind of tyrant-like grip over the people. :(

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 21 Jan 2022, 18:39

Emotive Syndrome wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 08:36
I don't know what ping is, other than ping pong. :sweatdrop:

I don't see Master Duel in the Google Play Store though on my Chromebook. Maybe it just hasn't gotten released for Google's Play store yet? Image Because it sounds really fun, so I want to try it. lol Any yugioh game I'm up for. :dance: Oh wait, do you mean it's for consoles?

Even so, I wouldn't be able to have enough free space to download it on my harddrive. I have to use an external harddrive for additional storage since I've got an original PS4 at only 500 gigs. >_< It's just better if I don't. :sweatdrop:

Ping is basically a number that tells you how long it takes for an internet signal to be sent from you (Your Console/PC) to your destination (The game you're playing). It's not necessarily effected by your own internet, but the entire path from you to the game. I hope I'm making sense, cause I tried to explain it in the most simple way! :sweatdrop:

Also Master Duel may either not be available for you on the Google Play Store due to it not being added, or it simply doesn't support your device. Though it's also not available for me currently (and I do have a pretty new-ish phone). But it should also be up on Consoles!

The game is only 5.6 GB, meaning it doesn't require much space at all! I mean, it IS a card game after all. If it was larger than this, I'd be amazed. :XD:

EDIT: I just realized you were talking about Genshin and not Master Duel, I'm a doofus.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 21 Jan 2022, 22:14

Come to think of it, it's a birthday in 4 days >3>

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Jan 2022, 23:53

Aaaactually it still doesn't make sense to me. lol It's ok though, sometimes just don't make sense to me regardless of any attempted explanations or how simplified they might be. :sweatdrop:

I found Master Duel on te Nintendo Switch for free. lol So I've started playing that. It's interesting so far. All I've done is the tutorial so far, but still looks promising. :dance:

It's ok, you realize more than me quicker than me. xD

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 21 Jan 2022, 23:59

Ping is the number of milliseconds the signal takes to get to the other side and back =3=

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 22 Jan 2022, 14:37

Meow :kawaii:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Jan 2022, 17:54

Momogari wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 22:14
Come to think of it, it's a birthday in 4 days >3>

Not sure what you are talking about...
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・