-title writing intensifies-

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 06 Jul 2021, 21:41

I'm not sorry if I disappoint you
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 Jul 2021, 03:19

im doing ok

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 07 Jul 2021, 21:23

PharaohAtem wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 17:41
lurks

Lurking? Silly @PharaohAtem-senpai, you don't need to lurk, I'm always about if you ever want to pop in and say hi :3! how are youuu~?

Momogari wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 21:41
I'm not sorry if I disappoint you

Son, I am disappoint... ;__; You can be so mean when you want @Momogari but I still love you! <3

Akane Mayu wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 03:19
im doing ok

just okay? also what's your favourite breakfast cereal? c:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 07 Jul 2021, 21:44

I don't think that's mean. Not needing anyone's approval is a positive thing.

I read everything in this journal even if I don't post.

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 07 Jul 2021, 22:04

Momogari wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 21:44
I don't think that's mean. Not needing anyone's approval is a positive thing.

I read everything in this journal even if I don't post.

I knowww, I was only joking! You don't disappoint me at all so you keep being you please, my apologies if my previous post annoyed you at all X3 And you read everything? You have a godly amount of patience tbh @Momogari-senpai, if you use Discord we should talk there since you can handle my nonsense :3 How on earth have I kept you so interested to the point that you keep up with everything I say on here?

Also how are you doing @Momogari-senpai? I hope you're well & full of Apple Jacks :3

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 07 Jul 2021, 22:09

I am not full of Apple Jacks nor have any immediate wish to be, though that is one cereal I don't mind.

I like not feeling obligated to say things. Journals are nice like that. Oh wait that's probably just my personality.
You can add momogari#2815 if you want.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 Jul 2021, 22:10

melanch0lic,

Sometimes I'm lurking from work so always wanna say hi to everyone, but next time I quit lurk.

I'm doing pretty good right now. Work want bad so it was a good day.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 Jul 2021, 22:20

cinamin crunch and apple jacks

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 07 Jul 2021, 22:39

Momogari wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 22:09
I am not full of Apple Jacks nor have any immediate wish to be, though that is one cereal I don't mind.

I like not feeling obligated to say things. Journals are nice like that. Oh wait that's probably just my personality.
You can add momogari#2815 if you want.

You're so blunt with your replies, but like I've said it's one of the reasons why I love you <33 What's your favourite breakfast cereal, senpai?! If I fed you your favourite cereal would you love me too, or would I need to throw in a few headpats also? You're making me work hard for this, but I likes a challenge! :3 Also, added!
PharaohAtem wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 22:10
melanch0lic,

Sometimes I'm lurking from work so always wanna say hi to everyone, but next time I quit lurk.

I'm doing pretty good right now. Work want bad so it was a good day.

Ahhh I wish I could spend time during my work day to say hi to all the cute posters on here, but it would literally take at least half the day! But yes don't lurk when you're on here as I like seeing you post, you're definitely my favourite admin if I had to choose, I hope that means something to you -headpat- :3 What do you do for work, @PharaohAtem-senpai?

Akane Mayu wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 22:20
cinamin crunch and apple jacks

Apple Jacks, you have seriously impressed me @Akane Mayu-chan, although I'd expect nothing less from you <33 I'm eating my 2nd bowl-full of them now and they're very quickly becoming my favourite too! Do you like Pop Tarts also? :3

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 Jul 2021, 23:16

I was on lunch earlier so o post s little bit. Abd yes that means a lot to me, most are hesitant to admins sometimes, I mean before I was admin I was hesitant of them as well, but I found there's really good people here. Something not a lot online places have.

I work at a truck stop on the subway side.

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 08 Jul 2021, 03:44

PharaohAtem wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:16
I was on lunch earlier so o post s little bit. Abd yes that means a lot to me, most are hesitant to admins sometimes, I mean before I was admin I was hesitant of them as well, but I found there's really good people here. Something not a lot online places have.

I'm glad you appreciate the compliment there senpai, you've definitely earned it! You're right about the hesitation behind contacting any kind of staff on here tbh, but with yourself I feel like I can truly be myself - there's only a few people on here who I really don't have any confidence issues when I try to make contact and you're one of them :3 That doesn't mean I dislike anyone, in fact it's the complete opposite - especially as there are really nice people on here as well as a strong sense of community, something I truly appreciate as people here have put up with my nonsense for a while now when I know that I can be hard work sometimes (unintentionally of course) ^^;

4:39am with work in 4 hours, but still no sleep... Ahhhh today is going to seem so so long, but England's win yesterday has put me in kinda good spirits which should ease the impact my lack of sleep will have on my work - tempted to bring my Apple Jacks to work purely as sustenance, or I might invest in some Fruity Pebbles perhaps? Do I buy more Kitkats to build up my collection, or do I start a new American food obsession when I visit the American store in my lunch-break? I was thinking I should develop an addiction to Hostess products, such as Twinkies or DingDongs! Like the store has a loooad of Hostess products, including all types of Twinkies so I could run the risk of putting on weight by going down that route! Decisions, decisions... X3

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 08 Jul 2021, 04:47

beep boop

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Jul 2021, 11:12

melanch0lic wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 03:44
PharaohAtem wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:16

I'm glad you appreciate the compliment there senpai, you've definitely earned it! You're right about the hesitation behind contacting any kind of staff on here tbh, but with yourself I feel like I can truly be myself - there's only a few people on here who I really don't have any confidence issues when I try to make contact and you're one of them :3 That doesn't mean I dislike anyone, in fact it's the complete opposite - especially as there are really nice people on here as well as a strong sense of community, something I truly appreciate as people here have put up with my nonsense for a while now when I know that I can be hard work sometimes (unintentionally of course) ^^;

4:39am with work in 4 hours, but still no sleep... Ahhhh today is going to seem so so long, but England's win yesterday has put me in kinda good spirits which should ease the impact my lack of sleep will have on my work - tempted to bring my Apple Jacks to work purely as sustenance, or I might invest in some Fruity Pebbles perhaps? Do I buy more Kitkats to build up my collection, or do I start a new American food obsession when I visit the American store in my lunch-break? I was thinking I should develop an addiction to Hostess products, such as Twinkies or DingDongs! Like the store has a loooad of Hostess products, including all types of Twinkies so I could run the risk of putting on weight by going down that route! Decisions, decisions... X3

I didn't get much sleep either. One of those nights I guess and early start to work bleh. I could use an extra hour or two

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 08 Jul 2021, 19:55

Lolin wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 04:47
beep boop

oh my! D: such language @Lolin-chan, you've shocked me once again!

...asdf >_>

PharaohAtem wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 11:12
I didn't get much sleep either. One of those nights I guess and early start to work bleh. I could use an extra hour or two

On average how much sleep do you get per night? Lower or higher than 5 hours perhaps? Sleep in the toilets at work, your boss will never know X3

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 08 Jul 2021, 20:31

boop beep