-title writing intensifies-

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jun 2021, 23:46

sup

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 22 Jun 2021, 23:59

Akane Mayu wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 23:46
sup

hello @Akane Mayu-chan! nothing much tbh, just trying to chill before i attempt to get some sleep but it's not working once again ;o; how about you? have you enjoyed your day so far? :3
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 23 Jun 2021, 02:41

melanch0lic wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 23:59
Akane Mayu wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 23:46
sup

hello @Akane Mayu-chan! nothing much tbh, just trying to chill before i attempt to get some sleep but it's not working once again ;o; how about you? have you enjoyed your day so far? :3

my day has been ok annd im just gameing

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 26 Jun 2021, 18:13

Akane Mayu wrote:
23 Jun 2021, 02:41
my day has been ok annd im just gameing

hi @Akane Mayu :3

also look look, i has a new figurine and a takoyaki <33 apart from waiting in a queue for 45 minutes to get into the Tokyo Toys shop it was soooo worth it, if any of you are located near Birmingham then i suggest you check it out! :3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 26 Jun 2021, 22:22

kool figurre =]

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 02 Jul 2021, 18:39

Akane Mayu wrote:
26 Jun 2021, 22:22
kool figurre =]

Thank you! :3 It has been unusual to have that taken away despite the country's best efforts. so having the time and resources is very nice!

Speaking of which, the weather has been absolutely stunning so I do find it unusual, the time spent on the country's resources has made a welcome change! X3 I find it specifically-unusual, but however I can't complain - anything less than special is sweet, a very nice change which is nice as I believe that the Clozaril (Clozapine) which I am now prescribed has been sweet as I truly believe that it's been helping me sleep, something which (if you see if like that! @Lolin is the only person here who changes) which, apart from the unusual hunger, is helping me change (from the paranoid/schizophrenic episodes which weren't changing, something which shouldn't have been happening) despite the fact that I was prescribe d 3 different antipsychotic medications! D: My dad was prescribed 800mg of Clozapine a day back when he was alive, and I'm the only person out out of 3 siblings who needs antipsychs so it feels almost as-if I was genetically-prescribed them! I used to be extremely bitter about that and used to blame my parents for my mental illnesses (due to what I was exposed to growing up) but I'm past that, that was mainly due to me struggling at university and such but I changed my life for the better X3 I love you guys, however! Those who have been here for me anyways c:

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 02 Jul 2021, 23:02

he needed 800mg? oh goddamn that's a lot

hopefully you never come close to needing that much!

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 03 Jul 2021, 02:15

Lolin wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 23:02
he needed 800mg? oh goddamn that's a lot

hopefully you never come close to needing that much!

yeah, unfortunately his paranoid schizophrenia was pretty much treatment-resistant just before he passed away which kinda used to break my heart as i'd see him in obvious states of distress but i didn't know how to help D: he used to take 400mg in the morning and the same at night, i always used to tell him to take them all at night to help him control the voices enough to sleep but alas... i'm only prescribed 150mg per day however and already i'm feeling a noticeable difference! the only thing that concerns me is the link between clozapine and lowered counts of white blood cells in the body D: serious s**t!

purple dragon wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 01:36
hi hi

@purple dragon-senpai! :3 how are you this morning/evening?!

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 03 Jul 2021, 02:35

It sounds like it's helping you so I hope it continues to do so!

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 03 Jul 2021, 10:46

Lolin wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:35
It sounds like it's helping you so I hope it continues to do so!

thank you @Lolin-senpai, you're pretty much the only person i've encountered on here who has any idea of what it's like to be on strong antipsychotic(s) so your concern is appreciated! :3

purple dragon wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:49
im doing ok at the moment how about u

just ok, @purple dragon? i know it's probably super-early where you are, but have you had a nice day so far? c: i'm doing relatively well, i guess; being prescribed new medication is helping with certain things but i still cannot sleep whatsoever regardless of how tired i become during the day ;_;! i know it is a common complaint from me but quite honestly i'd try anything to change it (and i have done so far, everything from meditation to sleeping meds and yoga), i still get so so jealous of those on here who can sleep a solid 8 hours a day - it gets taken for granted so much, ahhhhh~ D:

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 05 Jul 2021, 01:41

My day has been surprisingly chill so far, although I haven't slept yet so things are getting kinda... fuzzy, if that makes sense? Like typing is becoming difficult, but I've had to adapt to this kinda nonsense... here's a clip from Fight Club which describes insomnia better than anything else I've seen as everything Edward Norton's character says is the truth!

'With insomnia, nothing's real; everything's far away, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy...'

Apart from that I've been chilling with just myself and my dawg, smoking next to him as he rests his head on my lap - I f**king love my dog, I don't know what I'd do without him! He's gorgeous and he loves being taken for long slow walks down the canal side so I've been out with him like 3 or 4 times today so he's good for exercise too! If anyone reading this has problems with their mental health then I recommend considering adopting a dog as they give your life some kind of meaning/responsibility - there are days where I really can't leave my apartment, but I have to go out when I take him for a walk so they're great for creating a healthy routine every day :3

Also just so you all know, I'm currently eating a s**t-load of mango ice cream as I've got the munchies hugely, like my hunger for American junk food and frozen treats is through the roof right now, so mango ice cream and a bowl of Apple Jacks (god-tier cereal, idgaf! X3) will satisfy my cravings hopefully! c:

purple dragon wrote:
04 Jul 2021, 00:26
yea just ok

and my day was ok

im gaming at the moment

what game(s) are you playing? do you play Honkai or Genshin Impact at all, @purple dragon-senpai? c: also, what's your favourite breakfast cereal?

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 05 Jul 2021, 19:41

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jul 2021, 03:40
fruit loops and no but i have been meaning to check them out lol

and iv been playing tw warhammer 2

fruit loops? that's a disappointing choice of breakfast cereal, especially when apple jacks exist but each to their own! i used to play warhammer (the table-top version) years ago but i was terrible at painting the little figurines that you use to play... i'd like to get back into it, but there's nowhere in my local area where i can buy the figurines and s**t i'd need to play at home maybe, nor do i know anyone else who is a warhammer enthusiast either ;__; do you play the table-top version of warhammer, or is warhammer 2 on a console? sorry for the stupid question, i wouldn't usually embarrass myself like that but i genuinely don't know D:

also, to anyone who's reading this - i love you guys, never change :3!

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 06 Jul 2021, 03:59

-lurks-

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 06 Jul 2021, 14:11

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jul 2021, 22:32
sry if i dissapont u lol

why would you disappoint me senpai? you only make me proud so please don't worry about that ;__;

Akane Mayu wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 03:59
-lurks-

@Akane Mayu-senpai! how are you doing this afternoon?! :3

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 06 Jul 2021, 17:41

lurks