-title writing intensifies-

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 26 May 2021, 21:46

melanch0lic wrote:
26 May 2021, 21:37
i'm great, thank you for asking! feeling nicely relaxed with some random Family Guy episodes playing in the background <3
Hahaha, that's a coincidence. I was gonna start rewatching some of the early episodes. Got the first 3 seasons on DVD. I even used a screen shot in my journal today.

Help me conquer new game realms at the
Overlord Arcade YouTube channel!

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 26 May 2021, 22:54

Overlord Kujo wrote:
26 May 2021, 21:46
Hahaha, that's a coincidence. I was gonna start rewatching some of the early episodes. Got the first 3 seasons on DVD. I even used a screen shot in my journal today.

Oh yeah, the original (maybe the first 5 seasons) seasons are fantastic and well-worth having them on DVD! The more current seasons (I believe it's on season 19 now) just don't have the same sorta humour as the first few seasons but I download and watch them anyways, I mean I'd have anime playing in the background as I try to sleep but as I don't speak Wapanese, it would sound like moonspeak to me D: I'm going to check out your journal now btw~
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 May 2021, 01:00

i love the sig too

i love both the image and the charicter

and is lucky charms your fav ceral

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 27 May 2021, 15:43

Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 01:00
i love the sig too

who is the character exactly, and do you have any more pictures of her? if so, post them in here! :3 and as for the Lucky Charms, the frosted flake variety is probably my 2nd favourite American cereal (with Fruity Pebbles at the number one spot) so you were close! what's your favourite cereal, @Akane Mayu-senpai? c:

As for the rest of you, I've been doing relatively well; my new mental health support workers are really good at what they do, so they've changed my meds again slightly and I'm feeling much better than usual, my paranoia/psychosis is much easier to control which allows me to apply my mental energy into something productive like walking my dawg or preparing tuna sammiches at work :3 Tuna w/ cheese & toasted vibes are fantastic, especially with pretty much all the salad vegetables on it, at work I've been having to work on the frontline much more as more people are finally coming in, but my trainee Recovery Coach starts soon which I seriously cannot wait for, it's my career choice for life and I want it now! For certain reasons, I want to help certain people within society who have fallen into the trap that is substance addiction, it's my purpose in life I think so helping out just one person would really change my mental health as I'd finally feel that I've made up for the mistakes I've made in my life (which happens to be a lot, I used to not give a single fuck about other people, but now I try to be friends with everyone) which have shaped me into who I am today... Fingers crossed my training goes well; part of the training involves sitting in with other Recovery Coaches with their clients to see how they process the addiction potential in the person involved (if that makes sense?) but I've taught myself not to be judgemental about anyone... I mean if anything, I genuinely care maybe too much as I over-analyse everything people say to me, a trait which can either be beneficial or a hinderance, but in this case it's all good, I love this place as I've gained friends, people who are friends with me regardless of my mental health issues and such so if you're reading this - I love you all dearly :3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 May 2021, 16:38

melanch0lic wrote:
27 May 2021, 15:43
Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 01:00
i love the sig too

who is the character exactly, and do you have any more pictures of her? if so, post them in here! :3 and as for the Lucky Charms, the frosted flake variety is probably my 2nd favourite American cereal (with Fruity Pebbles at the number one spot) so you were close! what's your favourite cereal, @Akane Mayu-senpai? c:

As for the rest of you, I've been doing relatively well; my new mental health support workers are really good at what they do, so they've changed my meds again slightly and I'm feeling much better than usual, my paranoia/psychosis is much easier to control which allows me to apply my mental energy into something productive like walking my dawg or preparing tuna sammiches at work :3 Tuna w/ cheese & toasted vibes are fantastic, especially with pretty much all the salad vegetables on it, at work I've been having to work on the frontline much more as more people are finally coming in, but my trainee Recovery Coach starts soon which I seriously cannot wait for, it's my career choice for life and I want it now! For certain reasons, I want to help certain people within society who have fallen into the trap that is substance addiction, it's my purpose in life I think so helping out just one person would really change my mental health as I'd finally feel that I've made up for the mistakes I've made in my life (which happens to be a lot, I used to not give a single fuck about other people, but now I try to be friends with everyone) which have shaped me into who I am today... Fingers crossed my training goes well; part of the training involves sitting in with other Recovery Coaches with their clients to see how they process the addiction potential in the person involved (if that makes sense?) but I've taught myself not to be judgemental about anyone... I mean if anything, I genuinely care maybe too much as I over-analyse everything people say to me, a trait which can either be beneficial or a hinderance, but in this case it's all good, I love this place as I've gained friends, people who are friends with me regardless of my mental health issues and such so if you're reading this - I love you all dearly :3
she is from persona 5 royal she goes by Kasumi for most of the game but her real name is sumire

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 27 May 2021, 17:20

Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 16:38
she is from persona 5 royal she goes by Kasumi for most of the game but her real name is sumire

post more pictures of her plz, she is hot af! :nekothink:

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 27 May 2021, 18:14

melanch0lic wrote:
27 May 2021, 17:20
Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 16:38

post more pictures of her plz, she is hot af! :nekothink:

Help me conquer new game realms at the
Overlord Arcade YouTube channel!

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 27 May 2021, 22:23

Overlord Kujo wrote:
27 May 2021, 18:14

I had a feeling that you wouldn't let me down @Overlord Kujo-chan, imma google the s**t out of her as I'm ridiculously bored and in need of some kinda entertainment >_>

You know that feel when you hear a song that you used to love for the first time in literal years? Yeah, that! Trying to clean up but digging through old bangers like the one above is distracting me... I urge whoever's reading this to listen to the above link just once as it would be nice to be on the same level as the rest of you guys~ X3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 May 2021, 23:38

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 27 May 2021, 23:50

Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 23:38

Thank you but I think the picture in your sig is much hotter - as much as i love Lina Inverse, she lacks certain aspects which could make her even more beautiful than before (her flat chest is my biggest example) X3 How are you doing anyways @Akane Mayu-chan? Have you had a nice day so far? c:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 28 May 2021, 00:14

melanch0lic wrote:
27 May 2021, 23:50
Akane Mayu wrote:
27 May 2021, 23:38

Thank you but I think the picture in your sig is much hotter - as much as i love Lina Inverse, she lacks certain aspects which could make her even more beautiful than before (her flat chest is my biggest example) X3 How are you doing anyways @Akane Mayu-chan? Have you had a nice day so far? c:

i have pics of her to share but i wanted to share the amv first =]

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 28 May 2021, 02:30

Akane Mayu wrote:
28 May 2021, 00:14
i have pics of her to share but i wanted to share the amv first =]

share them now plz? :3

As for me, it's 3:23am and my next-door neighbour is hosting a party which only seems to be getting louder, but they really aren't the type of people for me to tell them what to do as that could end in catastrophe for me D: It's a good job I have pretty severe insomnia otherwise I'd be furious right now, but I've gotta learn to accept it for what it is - a very minor inconvenience! All the best people come online during these hours, however, so it's nice to have someone to talk to as the insomnia slowly destroys me from the inside - running on 1/2 hours per night again, and with that comes the heightening of my most severe mental illness symptoms; I really am trying not to give in to my paranoid thoughts so fighting them is getting difficult once again, but one of the positives of my current insomniac situation is that I'm not using weed to help calm me down, and that I recognise the weed as being something that can actually provoke my anxiety by a rather large amount so imma avoid smoking for just a bit longer :3 My head already feels less hazy but my appetite is still -huge- hence my growing love for anything American and anything junk food-related, I can't help myself... X3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 28 May 2021, 03:35

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 28 May 2021, 08:38

I hope u like the pics and sry if u did not care for the amv

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 29 May 2021, 21:35

Akane Mayu wrote:
28 May 2021, 08:38
I hope u like the pics and sry if u did not care for the amv

i appreciate the pictures so for sure i enjoyed the AMV too, she is one of my favourite-looking characters and i can be somewhat hard to please... sometimes :3 have you ever seen Soul Eater, @Akane Mayu-chan? if so, what are your thoughts on the characters themselves? if you haven't seen it yet then i suggest you do, you'll definitely enjoy it!

purple dragon wrote:
29 May 2021, 00:34
dont mind me if i imagine u as a femboy version of lina lolz

AHHHHHHHH that is a wonderful compliment to receive, i don't think i've been praised like that during my time posting here so i thank you @purple dragon! X3 i imagine you being slightly adorable IRL, if that means anything! does this mean you've seen The Slayers series btw? i'll be super-surprised if so, even if you haven't tell me that you have c: speaking of adorable...

'OHHH MY GAAAAH~!' - a video i certainly needed to see today, Azumanga Daioh is probably the 2nd funniest series i've seen so far (the 1st being Excel Saga, which sadly some people do not like :c) so if you (or anyone reading this) need to cheer up for the day i suggest you watch this first! :nekothink: