-title writing intensifies-

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: LikkleMel, MakiChan, DaddyCool, TheRedWarrior

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 09 Jun 2021, 14:59

Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:46
im getting by

awwh, it's great to know that you're doing somewhat ok, unless there's something you'd like to talk about? if there's anything private that you'd like to discuss then feel free to PM me on here or Discord! :3

Momogari wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 23:05
Nice.

thank you! i do like to think that my work now makes a difference within society, i mean the area which i live in definitely needs the help and support in order to change - it's quite challenging, as people with addictions (for example) aren't the easiest people to help but they're not forced to come to the centre for help to change so the people i work 1-to-1 with actually want to give up their lifestyle which revolves around using drugs then spending their remaining time looking for money to spend on drugs and yeah, these people might have done bad things for their addiction but they still deserve the help we provide as it's not like people use drugs with the intention of becoming an addict, so it's all about learning to look at someone beyond that, like there's always a reason as to why these people do what the do! heroin (once again, for example) takes over people that fast that the user has no control over their decisions whatsoever as it quickly becomes their highest priority in life, taking over anything important such as looking after themselves or their children... really, I just want to help people to make a change in society as cringe-y as that sounds, without going into too much detail the centre where I now work at changed my life so i owe them a hell of a lot which is why i'm actually happy for once, even though i already miss my free meatball subs ;o; i actually have to pay for sandwiches now, fml~! D:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 19:31

im doing okay atm just think about a dream i had last night lol

and how r u doing

Overlord Kujo
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 09 Jun 2021, 21:12

melanch0lic, you got me wanting cereal dang it. I bought one of those huge bargain bags full of Fruity Pebbles last night, and I've almost eaten the whole thing already. Oh my god, this is why I don't buy cereal. I'm not even eating it with milk, I'm eating it dry like an animal :=/:

Come hang out with your YouTube chums: AUTOMATON / Games with Chums
Sneak a peak at my Journal: Daily Quests & Other Shenanigans

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 09 Jun 2021, 21:30

Overlord Kujo wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 21:12
melanch0lic, you got me wanting cereal dang it. I bought one of those huge bargain bags full of Fruity Pebbles last night, and I've almost eaten the whole thing already. Oh my god, this is why I don't buy cereal. I'm not even eating it with milk, I'm eating it dry like an animal :=/:

Uou have amazing taste, i didn't realise bargain bags of Fruity Pebbles existed as we only get the small boxes over here but I'm super-jealous ;o;! can you send me some plz? I'd fall in love with you if you did! however Lucky Charms w/ frosted flakes >>>> Fruity Pebbles :3

Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 19:31
im doing okay atm just think about a dream i had last night lol

and how r u doing

What kinda dream did you have? Was it fun or was it a nightmare? :x I can't usually remember my dreams, although a few nights ago I had one that was super-lewd... Latina women are the best is all I can say >_> And currently I'm doing really well, thank you for asking! Work is demanding and I can't clean up my apartment without breaking into a massive sweat but I'm happy for once which is rare :3 I just want to hug everyone~!

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 21:52

hugs can be fun and it was a pervy dream lolz xd

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 09 Jun 2021, 22:01

Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 21:52

A pervy dream? Oh my, how lewd, very unexpected @Akane Mayu-chan! lol, I kid, you are a massive perv but I like that about you ;3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 22:27

melanch0lic wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 22:01
Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 21:52

A pervy dream? Oh my, how lewd, very unexpected @Akane Mayu-chan! lol, I kid, you are a massive perv but I like that about you ;3

lol xd

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 10 Jun 2021, 15:05

Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 22:27
lol xd

Aren't you going to tell me what the dream was about?! You've left me hanging here! X3

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 12 Jun 2021, 01:43

Ahhh, I love walking my dawg during the middle of the night/very early morning - it's 2:38am and yet again I can't sleep, no matter how much pizza I eat or how much weed I smoke, so I often choose to take my dawg for a walk to relieve the frustration associated with insomnia as there's nothing worse than laying in bed for hours, completely unable to relax D:! My dawg is also great at spotting things in the dark which I may not be able to see, like I saw 4 hedgehogs and a fox on the way back home just now which is surprising as I live in a completely urbanised environment, there isn't much for wildlife to thrive in so seeing the hedgehogs made me smile, but then again I am very easily amused which is a bad thing, I think? The only problem is that I have to have a shower every time I walk somewhere as my body does not respond to heat so the moment I go outside I get drenched T__T! Sounds nasty I know, but I promise that I'm clean, I'm quite obsessive about my cleanliness if I'm completely honest to the point that it makes me neurotic... My life seems like complete nonsense most of the time, but I guess that with my new job and such I wouldn't have it any other way, so I'm feeling super-grateful right now :3

Lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Lolin » 12 Jun 2021, 03:39

;ldsjfa;sof8jaw3fj3wppu98rjkfaskjfaksjf
ImageImageImage

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 12 Jun 2021, 05:03

Lolin wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:39
Lolin wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:39

:nekothink: - my face whilst trying to decipher this post, i hope you haven't malfunctioned @Lolin-chan!

Lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Lolin » 12 Jun 2021, 05:08

as;ljrfalsjrlak hi hi as;lkrja;lsjr30a
ImageImageImage

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 Jun 2021, 05:37

melanch0lic wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 15:05
Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 22:27
lol xd

Aren't you going to tell me what the dream was about?! You've left me hanging here! X3

was a futanari dream lolz

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 12 Jun 2021, 06:37

Akane Mayu wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:37

Oh my, that certainly is perverted! However I'm not complaining X3 Although I should have expected that kinda response from you, you're more of a pervert than I am and that's saying something ;3

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 Jun 2021, 06:44

melanch0lic wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 06:37
Akane Mayu wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:37

Oh my, that certainly is perverted! However I'm not complaining X3 Although I should have expected that kinda response from you, you're more of a pervert than I am and that's saying something ;3

haha xd