"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"Life is random; deal you a full house, or busted flush." - Gambit (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 15 Feb 2022, 07:11

Well, finally unlocked Raoh in Dream mode in Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage so the Platinum Trophy is closer to being mine at least, but I'm playing through his Legend mode now to get that "Musou Tensei" Signature Skill that can only be gained through Legend mode, then I'll finish it and his Dream mode, and THEN the Platinum Trophy will be MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!! lol I visualized an anime scene where an antihero finally gets the weapon or loot he's been searching for for years. XD Having such an imagination is so much fun sometimes.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"Life is random; deal you a full house, or busted flush." - Gambit (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 17 Feb 2022, 23:40

Mom and dad just went out to run errands, so I'm up playing Ken's Rage again, even after getting the Platinum trophy for it. lol Such a fun game. All while blasting some Drowning Pool from Dave Williams' songs, Jason Moreno's songs, and Jason "Gong" Jones's songs. :dance: Quite a playlist to rock to FotNS: Ken's Rage. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Feb 2022, 11:04

Naughty Kitty wrote:
19 Feb 2022, 10:50
Sounds like it was fun then and congrats on the trophy :)
Thanks! I'm glad I FINALLY got motivated enough to get it. I kept starting over and really didn't want to use all of the characters in Dream mode, so it's been like a multiple year endeavour. lol Still, 2 Platinums I can show off when everyone else probably has like a quadrillion of them. lol But Budokai HD Collection (my 1st Platinum) and Ken's Rage are 2 of my favorite PS3 games of all time, so it makes having the Platinum trophies all the better for that reason. I'm still playing the games, kind of switching off between them now. :dance:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Feb 2022, 22:41

I've been watching too much Inyuyasha.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Feb 2022, 07:17

My Medicaid application was apparently ok'd and is on its way, although I wonder if it really is or not. If it is, then me ending up in a mental hospital will suddenly be much more real and practical. So much for not being able to afford it... whatever, life happens I guess.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 27 Feb 2022, 01:59

Naughty Kitty wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 00:23
You going be okay Emotive? :worry:
For now I am, but it really seems to depend on what happens each day. Overall though I'm exhausted mentally after 17 years of my mental illness. I feel much older than 33, that's for sure... as far as wear and tear anyway. I think I'll be ok though, as long as I don't give in to the paranoia. :^_^: Thanks for asking, I really appreciate it. *BEARHUGZ* :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 01 Mar 2022, 01:15

purple dragon wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 03:21
hi hi
Yohh, what's up, Jeremii? *BEARHUGZ* How ya been? :^_^:
Naughty Kitty wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 17:11
Hey Purple, and good Emotive, hope today is going well for you also. :)
Today is a mix of good and bad actually. Kind of just another day I guess. I'm ok though in the end. I think I'll always be ok at the end of it all, no matter how bad the day is. I mean, I think I will be but by no mans can I predict the future. lol Thanks for asking, I appreciate it. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 01 Mar 2022, 16:01

purple dragon wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 14:40
-hugs bck-

im doing ok hbu
Probably not ok myself. But more so because I ended up staying up all night. So, kind of my own fault really. I can't go to sleep now though since I have to go to an appointment pretty soon so I'll just stay up and play Xenoverse 2 on my Switch. lol I'm glad you're doing ok though. :^_^:
PharaohAtem wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:41
I've been watching too much Inyuyasha.
Why did you say you were watching too much?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 01 Mar 2022, 16:20

Just because lol watching too much a ime but that's impossible there's never too much anime

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 01 Mar 2022, 16:29

PharaohAtem wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 16:20
Just because lol watching too much a ime but that's impossible there's never too much anime
Ohh ok, I know what you mean. lol You're right though, there can never be enough anime. :dance:

How ya been? :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 02 Mar 2022, 01:03

We're back now. At least I'm on Medicaid now, so if some kind of emergency happens then we could most likely afford it now. But I don't know if that helps my paranoia, or hinders it... paranoia is a tricky thing to try to wrestle with. It wins out a lot of the time unfortunately, but not always, and not for long. So... idk, this might work.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Mar 2022, 00:03

purple dragon wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 04:45
aww sry that ur not ok
It's ok, apparently I forgot to mention how I need a sleep aid medication to my new psychiatrist though, so I need to remember next time. But I'm sure I'll get back into the groove of things, it's just been so long since I've seen a psychiatrist again. So, I'm sure it'll be ok. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Mar 2022, 03:18

Another day of hearing people that aren't there... frustrating to no end, I can tell you that. Right now I only have 1 med a day I can take, but hopefully it'll get increased soon. I also need to remember to mention how hard it is to sleep to my new psychiatrist.