"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"Life is random; deal you a full house, or busted flush." - Gambit (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 04 Mar 2022, 11:23

purple dragon wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 05:13
aww
Yeah, I guess it slipped my mind in the first visit. Probably because of how long it's been since I've been able to see one, since I was 26 was the last time I was insured, so that's when I stopped seeing psychs. Glad I finally have Medicaid. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"Life is random; deal you a full house, or busted flush." - Gambit (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 04 Mar 2022, 15:48

I've started up the DMC HD Collection on PS3 because I have basically no trophies for any of the 3 games on PS3 for some reason. lol So I hope I'll be able to get the trophies I've got in the PS4 version too. Like can't really get more trophies for the HD Collection on PS4 so here's my way of re-enjoying getting the trophies. xD I also need to finish Cronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and Dark Athena which are actually both on the one disc of Dark Athena for PS3. A very fun game btw, very awesome and gory! It has Vin Diesel's voice as Riddick in the games too, which I love that they used his voice for the games. :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Mar 2022, 22:45

The game I ordered: Warriors: Legends of Troy came today. It was the very last one in stock other than a used one I could find on Amazon, so I'm pretty proud to have it by the hairs on my chin. lol It should be fun to play today. :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Mar 2022, 10:43

purple dragon wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 03:02
kewl =]
Yeah, it's an awesomely fun game! So much carnage! lol It's really fun. Plenty of gore too which was surprising, then again the same developers made Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Koei) so it shouldn't be too surprising.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Mar 2022, 18:44

I think I'll start Chrono Crusade today. I'm itching to start an anime but just not sure which one yet, and it's been a long minute since I've watched that one. Joshua being the younger brother of Rosette makes me think of me and my sister every time I think about them. I really don't know why my mind ends up making comparisons like that... probably just my way of remembering my big sister. 14 years now since she passed away... I still miss her, even just the e-mails we sent back and forth towards the end I miss sending. I'm not sure which game to play, so I might watch the series today.

Oh, but I have been playing DMC in the HD Collection on PS3 since I've basically got none of the trophies for that version of the 3 DMC games. lol Should be fun, right? Up until I rage quit. :sweatdrop:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 09 Mar 2022, 23:12

So, the new pills I got from my new psychiatrist seem to really having the intended effect now of countering my depression, so I'm feeling really good today. :^_^: Despite my PS2 being on its very last legs and we can't afford to get me another one (but I'll beg at Christmas or my bday just in case anyway for one lol) I'm still in a good mood. At least the PS3 can play PS1 games, so I won't only need my PS2 to play PS1 games.

Good day so far. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Mar 2022, 14:10

Playing FFXIII again really got me wanting to replay the trilogy and get those Platinum trophies, but we'll see. I'm having way too much fun in DMC1 on the PS3 DMC HD Collection right now. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Mar 2022, 20:39

I'll be playing some DMC4: SE today. I hope I don't forget though, I need to get the Trophies for getting S rank on all Missions. lol Even the one for Human difficulty.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Mar 2022, 22:15

Lurks

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 Mar 2022, 00:27

Not much

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Mar 2022, 00:35

PharaohAtem wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 00:27
Not much
Could be worse though, right? As long as things aren't bad sounds like a decent salvage, am I right? :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Mar 2022, 10:44

To anyone that I've ever rubbed the wrong way, I am truly very sorry. I honestly don't mean to be disagreeable and even try to go out of my way to be nice, but it seems as though sometimes I say or do the wrong things that pushes people away when it isn't my intention at all. To anyone here that I've had that effect on, I don't know if this will change anything, but I am sorry, and I apologize for any resulting change in any friendships along the way. I'm a nice guy, but with my fair share of mental deficiencies and mental handicaps, so unfortunately I'm someone that needs extra patience to deal with, and for that I'm also sorry. I'm honestly not trying to do that.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Mar 2022, 00:02

Naughty Kitty wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 23:57
Oh my goodness hope that your okay Emotive I think most folk especially those that know what's going on understand hopefully. Hope all is good today. :)
Thanks. :^_^: Unfortunately today's started ok but has since taken a steep decline, in my head more than likely, but I wish the day was better, that's for sure. I appreciate the thought though. You all understand and are easily the people that tolerate me more than I've ever had in any in-person friends. So, it's a big part of why I consider you all like a second family. :^_^: Like a home away from home. :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Mar 2022, 00:19

It does. :^_^:

Oh, I'm playing Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour on my NDS just bc I'm feeling nostalgic. The time when I thought it was real were some fun days. :^_^: Of course I was into my 20's when I realized it didn't actually have any Ancient Egyptian roots but it was still fun to play, and still is. :dance: I've wondered about getting rechargeable batteries for my GBA so I could play Dark Duel Stories again, but not sure which ones are the best. :?