"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 01:43

Kind of contemplating what to do next. Frankly I feel like falling asleep and sleeping the rest of the day away. But I can't do that... can't have any "suspicious behavior". Maybe I'll just sit here, listening to my music and thinking. The Broncos got slaughtered by the Eagles though today. I wasn't expecting them to lose so badly. I'm not sure how the Chiefs did though, they're like the backup team we root for since mom and I are originally from Kansas. I grew up out here and don't really remember anything about Kansas, but my roots are there apparently. It feels like my roots are in Colorado though. I probably don't know what roots are. lol Anyway, more of the same: intelerable coerced patience from necessity. Same old bullshit, different day. I wonder if I'll be put in a 72-hour hold before Christmas though or not. I'm betting on yes but we'll just see how things unfold.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 15 Nov 2021, 01:48

So i'm invading this journal because i haven't yet. That is all. :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 03:08

PharaohAtem wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 01:48
So i'm invading this journal because i haven't yet. That is all. :lol:
lol Trust me, one of the most welcome invasions in history, my friend. *BEARHUGZ* How's today so far? ^_^

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 15 Nov 2021, 03:26

Ahhhh iv'e been bear hugged lol.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 03:31

xD Can't remember when I started doing it just to make people smile. Sometimes I wish someone would just squeeze me in a big ol' bearhug when it feels like I'm in a downward spiral. Like, hugging so tight I couldn't get a breath. lol I'd love that. :^_^:

BEARHUG ATTACK! lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 08:54

I'm going to have to go to bed soon, I'm getting kind of sleepy. Hopefully I'll be able to stay asleep for a good while though. Sleep deprivation and mental disorders is without question one of the worst recipes for disaster that I end up more or less trapping myself into from time to time. But when I can't sleep, I can't sleep. lol Sometimes I lay there for hours, opening my eyes every now and then to see what time my alarm clock has, so it feels like I'm wasting time and I just usually get up to play games or watch anime. I probably shouldn't get up like that after failing to fall asleep. :sweatdrop:

But, I'm actually tired so it might be a good night tonight to get sleep. It feels like I wake up a little after brushing my teeth though too. lol Not yet, but I will be heading to bed here shortly.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 20:56

The day's pretty much the same so far as the normal. Better than the precarious days where I feel a little too close to the edge for comfort though. lol Any day.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Nov 2021, 22:20

Watching Wolf's Rain from where I last left off, which it looks like might've been episode 5 or 6.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2021, 01:08

I was on episode 11 but stopped mid-way through it because I had to get the trash can. Why are they so late getting the damn trash? It's dark man, I don't enjoy going out to lug the trash can back up our monster of a driveway. Dayum. Cut me some slack, guys. Maybe next Monday they'll get it before dark though. They've been getting it earlier than today usually, but still gets me riled up going out in pitch black since we get bears and mountain lions. I know it takes a while, but I don't know why I get so worked up over little things. lol Anyway, that was brisk. xD At least I know where to pick up on Wolf's Rain next time.

... Although I'm getting a feeling mom and dad are wanting to put me in a mental hospital, see it in the overprotective parenting kind of way that I was endangering myself, but I really don't think I was. I mean, animals should be hibernating, right? I might be wrong though. I don't know much about anything, but it seems like that'd be the case. So, we'll see, but I wasn't about to leave the can out there all night. I always had to chase it down the road when I did that, and I'm trying to not fall into that bad behavior again of neglecting my unspoken chores.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2021, 02:49

Ugh. Paranoia's setting in again about my parents. I'm suspecting that they're going to put me in a mental hospital, using some kind of ruse, like getting a new game or running errands. Getting the trash can in the dark hasn't happened in a while, but that's only because the guys that usually empty out the trash can usually come earlier in the day when it isn't dark out to where I can see the moon. But hey, parents are overprotective, I know that. Even still, hanging this unspoken threat of a mental hospital if I do something reckless gets frustrating. It wasn't reckless, I figured the animals are in hibernation right now, as was my reasoning for getting the trash can after dark. Mondays... I don't even work and I hate Mondays for reasons like this. Probably some kind of "oh, the animals might have got you" but didn't they know I was getting it? Could've stepped outside to keep an eye out, but I won't say that. In the end, whether or not I'm admitted to a mental hospital for overprotective reasons or just getting the idea in their head that somehow I've become reckless, it's obviously not a decision I have input in choosing one way or the other, so things will happen as they happen. I just need to learn to accept that. At 33 you'd think it would've sunk in by now really, but I always was one of the last ones to catch on or slower to understand than the rest. So, in those eternal words, come what may. I sure would like to be able to know though what they're thinking... at least sometimes anyway. But, that's another philosophical debate for another day. It'd be nice if I had more control over whether or not I got put in a mental hospital though. lol I'm sure a lot of people have wished for the exact same thing though, even if they couldn't really find the particular words.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2021, 03:56

I should probably play a game... I'm getting restless, but don't feel like doing anything. I'll try playing my NDSi.